Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2018, 08:33 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Posting in Censored Environment

Some questions about guidelines and recent comments in regards to enforcement.

First Question (feel free to join in)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
.....As I stated earlier.... unnecessary rudeness, insults, and personal attacks have no place here and violators will continue to see consequences...

ztonk
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher in Posted Guidelines

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Is there some test or standard for what constitutes "unprovoked rudeness to others" or "unnecessary rudeness" or is this being left up to the personal opinions of staff across the country?

Since the guideline still contains the "unprovoked" term there must be acceptable cases of a member being rude to another member.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:38 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Rhetorical question?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:42 AM   #3
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The answer is so simple. JUST BE NICE, just be kind. as in real life, here in coed, tolerance is easy, simply ignore what is not your deal or an area of interest to you and let the folks be themselves and enjoy this site without being rude to them. no need to be mean here.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:49 AM   #4
Whispers

Question #2 In reference to a thread posted long before the new standards that has been removed from view to the trash bin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
So did you delete that thread ztonk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
If they get bumped, yes.

No complaint or RTM necessary. If a thread that is in violation of the guidelines appears, it will be addressed and there will be consequences.

This should be a clear indication how seriously the site admins are taking cases of unnecessary rudeness, insulting remarks, and harassment of others.

ztonk
ECCIE, as it has existed for many years before now, is a fantastic example of uncensored content regarding prostitution and the people that engage on both sides of the transaction.

That has not evolved without a lot of heated debate and insults being hurled as "sensibilities" were offended.

In the current environment those threads can be eradicated by simply bumping them? I think you may see a trend of WK Do Gooders and prostitutes posting as others trying to remove material that they find offensive or suits their needs using that.

I know it involves more work, but to preserve the content that has lasted here for many years as well as built ECCIE to the place, wouldn't the act of "moderation" be a more acceptable solution rather than the removal and remodeling of what ECCIE has been?

Using the above referenced thread as an example. You delete the posts that bumped the thread and then lock it so it falls back in place as a historical item.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:54 AM   #5
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

we do not need a historical item preserved of you attacking me with outright lies and misinformation. when a thread was originally started to bully and harass someone and it gets bumped to do it some more, it should be put into the recycle bin and removed from public view. there is no need to tolerate bullying from the past or in the present. I applaud their intent to make eccie a more diverse and tolerant place where all are comfortable to participate and not be singled out for harassment.
Old 08-15-2018, 09:08 AM   #6
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
The answer is so simple. JUST BE NICE, just be kind. as in real life, here in coed, tolerance is easy, simply ignore what is not your deal or an area of interest to you and let the folks be themselves and enjoy this site without being rude to them. no need to be mean here.
YOUR answer is NOT the answer to the question being asked nor is COED the only forum in which enforcement of new directives is taking place.

You post threads that deal with sexual practices that some people find disgusting. You post them as a form of advertising your availability for those sessions. You cry out "Be tolerant"...

Other people have views of those behaviors and the desire to express them but "being tolerant" to you and others seems to involve "You don't want to hear their opinions on this".

Where is the tolerance for their opinions?
Old 08-15-2018, 09:11 AM   #7
Whispers

Quote:
we do not need a historical item preserved of you attacking me with outright lies and misinformation. when a thread was originally started to bully and harass someone and it gets bumped to do it some more, it should be put into the recycle bin and removed from public view. there is no need to tolerate bullying from the past or in the present. I applaud their intent to make eccie a more diverse and tolerant place where all are comfortable to participate and not be singled out for harassment.
Well of course you do. You get information damaging to your business removed without the typical need to service a staff member for free.
Old 08-15-2018, 09:12 AM   #8
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
there must be acceptable cases of a member being rude to another member.
Why would anybody want that?

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:13 AM   #9
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

your so called information equals outright lies in this instance. information should be true and not malicious lies spread to harass someone with absolutely no basis in reality. you might have "serviced" staff members to get things done here but I have never heard of that being an option. did it work for you before?
Old 08-15-2018, 09:24 AM   #10
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Why would anybody want that?
I'm not implying that it is wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher in Posted Guidelines
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
It seems to be addressed that there is "understanding" yet it appears the new marching orders can easily lead to someone getting pointed and/or banned.

A desire to understand what standards may be in place exists in more than a few.

There are those that find EVERYTHING someone says to be rude or offensive right?
Old 08-15-2018, 09:29 AM   #11
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
There are those that find EVERYTHING someone says to be rude or offensive right?
In your case, yes.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:31 AM   #12
Whispers

Quote:
your so called information equals outright lies in this instance. information should be true and not malicious lies spread to harass someone with absolutely no basis in reality. you might have "serviced" staff members to get things done here but I have never heard of that being an option. did it work for you before?
I find your suggestion that I may have serviced staff members here to be unprovoked, rude and a personal attack. More than one staff member has been replaced over the years and some still exist in place that trade sexual favors with prostitutes for protection.

The board has seldom got in the middle of what men say about prostitutes and what the prostitutes rebut in regards to services provided. Both sides have been allowed their say without any staff rulings/judgement.

Your suggesting that a prostitute should be allowed to state something is not true and have it summarily removed from the board. There ARE boards that cater to that as well as staff members that have in the past.

If that standard were to be in place the site would rapidly become as useless as many other sites to the most frequent users.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:33 AM   #13
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

How many threads are allowed on the first page by the same poster before it's considered spamming? That's a lifetime ban, correct?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:40 AM   #14
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
I find your suggestion that I may have serviced staff members here to be unprovoked, rude and a personal attack. More than one staff member has been replaced over the years and some still exist in place that trade sexual favors with prostitutes for protection.
You got me baffled there.
What was rude about it?
You put the trade-for-sex sentence right after it for what reason? She did not say you did.

Actually surprised you responded to a tactic that you use on others. But I know you are trying to make a point. To me, it failed to hit the mark.

I was thinking she made reference to one of those many lunches you have with owners/upper operators of this site and possibly picking up the tab. You do make more than a passing mention to your largess in such matters.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 01:29 PM   #15
Whispers

Those days are far in the past and lack relevance for a few years now. Freshen your game please.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women