Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160305
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-23-2019, 01:23 PM   #76
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Gold-diggers. What a basis for marriage. Let's marry the most selfish self-absorbed women we can find. Not a chance and yes I am in that category. BFD. There are millionaires everywhere nowadays. It means nothing.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:31 AM   #77
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Neither me or anyone I know would marry a retired hooker, but dream big! Lmao. Most women were with the guy before he made it big, they deserve the money, New marriages get a prenup.
Old 09-24-2019, 10:44 AM   #78
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm polyamorous...so does that mean I can marry more than one?

I really just wanna travel the country in an RV. Oh and maybe Europe, Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Thailand and a few more places. That's not asking too much, is it?

Oooo when we get decrim we can start a hoe train and travel together across the country and host happy hours and have hella fun.

Old 09-24-2019, 01:31 PM   #79
boomer32514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Really hot women don't have to sell their pussy. They know how to play the game with rich professionals who could never snag them in real life. the semi hot go to STG and this site to make money. Where else could over the hill hookers make the kind of money they make here?
Old 09-24-2019, 09:33 PM   #80
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer32514 View Post
Really hot women don't have to sell their pussy. They know how to play the game with rich professionals who could never snag them in real life. the semi hot go to STG and this site to make money. Where else could over the hill hookers make the kind of money they make here?
Comic interlude? Yes, it does look that way.
Old 09-24-2019, 10:07 PM   #81
boomer32514
Account Disabled

Keeping it real Old-T if you want to sling pussy for money, know your limitations. I would guarantee the now banned delusional op will never ever have the opportunity to scam a millionaire.
Old 09-25-2019, 01:12 AM   #82
rolechange
Valued Poster

Hey look, trash advice, right on par with the site these days
Old 09-25-2019, 01:51 AM   #83
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Mod close this.
Old 09-25-2019, 01:43 PM   #84
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer32514 View Post
Keeping it real Old-T if you want to sling pussy for money, know your limitations. I would guarantee the now banned delusional op will never ever have the opportunity to scam a millionaire.
Not defending the OP at all--she was clueless.

But your comment about "really hot women" is also off base. If they "play the game with rich professionals who could never snag them in real life" then they ARE selling their pussy. They are just accepting a different currency.
Old 09-25-2019, 01:50 PM   #85
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Neither me or anyone I know would marry a retired hooker, but dream big! Lmao. Most women were with the guy before he made it big, they deserve the money, New marriages get a prenup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
Mod close this.
While people like Kickrocks are dropping gems like this? This thread still has mileage left.
Old 09-25-2019, 05:49 PM   #86
boomer32514
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

But your comment about "really hot women" is also off base. If they "play the game with rich professionals who could never snag them in real life" then they ARE selling their pussy. They are just accepting a different currency.
Like cars and jewelry? My synopsis of the op was spot on. Golddiggers always get what they deserve in the end. Your comment to me came across as passive aggressive. Lord knows I am not looking for an on online fight. Peace brother
Old 09-27-2019, 06:16 PM   #87
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:

I agree completely with your assessment Old-T, but don't bother trying to explain it to boomer. He is a she, pretending to be a HE. Read back on all his/her posts and see if you don't see a trend that points itself to his/her feminist views.

He/She's got some nerve to call you out then cry wolf on you like a little girl. Follow his posts and you'll see. This was his best experience ever and he writes this shit?:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2667511

You decide whether you think boomer is actually a guy, or a mandle. And I highly doubt you'd take it lying down being called a brother by that tranny. If I had a brother that thought anywhere remotely like boomtard, I'd bitchslap the stupid out of him.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:24 PM   #88
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
I'm polyamorous...so does that mean I can marry more than one?

I really just wanna travel the country in an RV. Oh and maybe Europe, Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Thailand and a few more places. That's not asking too much, is it?

Oooo when we get decrim we can start a hoe train and travel together across the country and host happy hours and have hella fun.

so when are ya moving to Utah?

Quote:

pretty much. there is a distinct difference from an outright gold digger and a woman who early on chases the "hot guy" in high school compared to later when they realize looks alone aren't everything. they learn to look for a balance of attraction and a stable career. the same goes for guys who realize having a "hot" but basically useless ditzy wife isn't as desirable as having an attractive wife with some common sense.
Old 01-28-2020, 08:52 PM   #89
TommieIorns
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Wow lol. I always told my daughters, A rich mans love is ALWAYS stronger than a poor mans love. A man who can provide and protect is a man who truly values his role as a man.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:49 PM   #90
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Women gained the legal right to vote in 1919, or 1920 depending on how you interpret the constitution. I kind of doubt there's anyone still alive who was born in 1920 or prior that uses ECCIE. But oh no, women certainly don't have the ability to work in the USA, or in any other country for that matter.

By the way, you could drive home a Bentley from a car dealership with a nice fat check. Conversely, you could fill the empire state building with cash, and if I think you are pond scum, offering that amount to me will purchase no measure of respect.

Have things deteriorated so badly that some of you feel women can't earn money of their own accord?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women