Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2014, 02:21 PM   #16
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
A couple more reasons:
Talking bad about other providers.
Shorting a lady.
Drunk
trying to choke the girl with your tongue. GFE does not mean shove tongue in throat and keep it there. Not even your girlfriend is going to kiss you for a hour.
Yesssss haha .... when I say drown me in kisses I didn't mean literally (killing me with saliva) lol.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 01:05 PM   #17
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

User ID: 45542
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default +1

Quote:
These are some of the reasons ladies will not see gents!
Please feel free to add on to the list.

Bad oral hygiene. Please brush teeth before appt.

Did not bath before appt. If you can't take a bath before appt, please ask to use ours.

Smell like piss, guys shaking it alone doesn't get rid of the smell. It gets on your underwear and is nasty.

Bad BO, especially for Indian guys. Please clean your pits and use deodorant. Americans are not use to this smell and it is very offensive.

To hairy, guys please do man scaping down there. If we want to floss our teeth we will use dental floss.

Pushy, aggressiveness, not all ladies are in to dom and even them want to get to know you before they allow you to dominate them.

On medication, if you are taking a medication that interferes with your functions please let us know so we can prepare.

Always canceling appts, our time is valuable to us, just as yours is to you.

Asking for what we don't offer, all of us are different, if I don't have PSE, Sub or GFE listed then don't ask for it or try to get it.

Talking about sex on the phone or text about it. Its a red flag and if you want to have phone sex call a 800 number my time is not free.

Asking for no condemn, if you ask me not to use one then how many others have you gotten away with it with. RED FLAG, god only knows what you have

Bad manners, just because you are paying doesn't mean you can treat me like I am not human.

Always calling 10 minutes before you want to be seen. We do have lives and need time to prepare. Unless you want to see us with no make up in sweets and maybe smelling.

Offering drugs or asking about them. 90% of the ladies don't do them and want nothing to do with them and the ones that do do them need help not more of them.

Lying. Lie to your wife, girlfriend or boss. But don't lie to me. If you can't be honest with a whore then who can you be honest to. We are not going to tell anyone, really we have to much else going on in our brains to remember everything you have told us.

Trying to haggle price. We tell you what our donation is, pay it or move on. We are not car sales men. We are worth every penny.

African American, sorry guys but most girls experiences are you try to get it for free, start talking gangster crap, disrespectful, wanna be pimps, trade for drugs, looking for girlfriend. If we wanted any of that we would be already doing it. There are exceptions to all rules though.

Okay here are a few. Ladies and gents please ask questions or add to it if you would like too.

MissY, you hit the nail on the head
Sheesh, glad to know other providers have had some less than desirable experiences, why can't we review clients?! Seems fair LoL
giabella is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:20 AM   #18
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by giabella View Post
Sheesh, glad to know other providers have had some less than desirable experiences, why can't we review clients?! Seems fair LoL
The reason you can't review clients is the reason that President's Club exist. Sales is a tough gig. Every month, quarter or year you start at zero. No one cares what you did last month, quarter or year. All that matters is that you make your nut.

But you can't review your clients, you can evaluate their profitability. Which in a way is what this thread does. This thread is really saying, clients that fit this profile are less profitable because it cost me more to service them. The cost being what it takes for the ladies to bring themselves to provide the service. That is a cost. As the more you need to expend on one client, the less you have to offer other clients.

But at the end of the day, you can't review clients because the reviews get back to the client. As someone who has provided a service for a fee over the years, my services are constantly reviewed. My recourse is to suck it up, learn from it and improve. I can't review the clients. Because if a client is reviewed they will simply move their business to another provider.

And secondly, if I found a place where my competitors where reviewing clients, I would view it as ample hunting grounds. I would evaluate the data offered in every review. I would then steal every client that I could -making sure to bring forward aspects of the review to the prospective client that the client would not view as favorable.

Sales pays well so many of us on this board are involved in sales either directly or indirectly. We understand what sucks about it. But at the end of the day while the client is not always right. The client is the person that allows us to take vacations - either through President's club or by directly putting Benjamins in our pocket.
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:20 AM   #19
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We do do reviews in a way when we post clients on the blacklists, or on white lists.
I know if I see a guy on the blacklist I won't see him, thats review enough for me.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:41 PM   #20
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Quote:
I'd LOVE to see your review of me Gorgeous!!
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:05 PM   #21
PFCffff
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Quote:
We do do reviews in a way when we post clients on the blacklists, or on white lists.
I know if I see a guy on the blacklist I won't see him, thats review enough for me.
There is not much to be added to Strawberrycar's outstanding response, because these ARE the guys you are depending upon for your livelihood.

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but it seems like every few months some random provider decides to make an example out of some random guy or guys. It always comes off as an attempt to lay down the law to all the clients that if they breathe wrong then they will be dumped. I don't believe the market is big enough that all but the perfect clients can be excluded, but maybe I'm wrong.

I already know that providers are way out of my league and that I have no reason.....other than "business."....to be with women of this caliber. That's why I am paying. The vast majority of the items on the list deal with easily correctable things like grooming or behavior, and most of us guys, including the ones this rant were directed at, would be appalled to know you meant THEM. If they knew, the vast majority would try to correct it.

I try real hard, and because of my circumstances, I'm most likely to fail at item 8. Cancellations are things I've had to do, and felt bad when I did them. But I have NEVER given any lady less than a 24 hour notice that I had to cancel. I think my strong point is hygiene....but I live in constant fear that I am not measuring up in this or any other categories. You might be surprised at how many of your clients are like this and would chop off their left nut to correct these problems....if only THEY knew you specifically meant THEM.

Do you tell them? And then give them a chance to correct? Businesses are a kind of partnership and require communication.

Oh, and Strawberrycar is also correct about using client reviews to mine for business. Denver.....KC......Omaha....it 's all the same. In every city I will frequently have provider 'A' tell me about provider 'B' and why I shouldn't see her or what she said about me. They frequently tell me about the shortcomings of other clients they've seen......presumably in an attempt to tell me what I want to hear so I'll come back. I've always wondered what my fellow hobbyists are hearing about me. I only hope it is the shortcomings I was born with.

Yeah, it is a dog-eat-dog business. And the sad thing is, it is not needed. I have had such fantastic luck with ALL the ladies that I have seen that I want to see them ALL again........even though some of the things they've told me may be true.

SO.....reasons I may not see YOU:

NCNS on multiple occasions
YOU have a pimp.....I don't want to see someone being forced against their will.
YOU have an obvious drug problem. Crack pipes or other paraphernalia will have me turn on my heels and leave if I spot them.

NOTE: Telling me my winky is stinky is NOT a reason to not see you. Tell me that and I'll be back real soon with another hour's donation.......just to prove to you I can clean up to your standards.

A word on blacklists. This post may piss off some provider I've met. And that would be all it would take to get me put on a blacklist. Doesn't quite seem fair, does it? And yet, the other ladies who knew me would just get more of my business. Likewise, If there is a "whitelist", it's a safe bet a number of gals have put their pimps on it. How else are those pimps gonna find new meat?
PFCffff is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 04:28 PM   #22
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I did not put this up for one person or a 100 people. Or to down anyone.
I put it up because a lot of guys keep asking why won't this provider or that provider see me. I don't know why they won't see you, but this list gives you an ideal of why some won't so go down it see if any of them apply to you and fix it or don't fix it, its up to you!
These are just all the reasons that different ladies have told me why they won't see someone.

And PFC, you have nothing to worry about you are a perfect gentleman.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:06 PM   #23
Quantum007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Lady Y, will you please tell your nipple to stop staring at me? It's not polite! Just kidding. Happy hobbying all!
Quantum007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 02:02 PM   #24
fatbobby
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Add "No references" to the list. The ladies are understandably careful, so I don't blame them at all for being cautious. Just makes it harder for a virgin in this hobby to get started.
fatbobby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women