Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2011, 05:29 PM   #16
TamsenCrown
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36339
My ECCIE Reviews

No they had refs. They have also put up biz websites. They acknowledge the fee when they get in the room.

My whole point is the less said the better. Acronyms, booking fees, the whole lot. Just shut the fuck up. Dont have that shit on your site. And it truly blows my mind how many people just cast it off and even get annoyed with me. Annoyed with me for covering my(and theirs for that matter) great ass. I guess I dont think about the whole rip off thing from a guys point of view because I dont think like that. I dont steal, ya know?

Whatever, I have alot of guys that appreciate that about me. Good luck to all.
TamsenCrown is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:04 AM   #17
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Talking about it isn't the only thing that gets ladies busted. Its just a small part of it, but one can never be too careful.

You could never utter one word on the phone and just show up at the hotel. If its LE, they will arrest you. So, no matter what.....if LE wants you, they'll get you.
Well said love.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:05 AM   #18
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
For GFE we could use NLMW (Not Like My Wife) and for PSE NLMWAA (Not Like My Wife At All)
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:33 AM   #19
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamsenCrown View Post
You are so right but I just see this stuff everywhere. The less said the better ya know?
As you type and post on the subject among 57,000 plus members, not to mention the lurkers with the possible attraction of the entire network called the web. Seems a little condescending.

As long as you are a member of the internet provider sector you will be exposed in some fashion or another, if you are so worried I would suggest going UTR and not exposing yourself to the world and especially on the network that everyone has access to...

Just saying.....
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #20
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Sometimes even with reviews you do not get some of the info you might want. When I see GFE, I immediately think the lady is into LFK and DFK which I enjoy. If they do not, I am not interested. As for the safety issue, participating in the hobby is never 100% safe and it is a risk we all assume. However, from my computer standpoint , I do use applications that will delete most of the traces of activity which I run every few days. Doing a delete on your browser history does not clear much information that cannot be found. I also am very careful what I say on phone and computer. Phone records on all phones are always accessable with a court order. Using a site like Pref411 helps keep some of your information a little more hidden, but as I stated, if you participate in the hobby you must be assured you can be caught or you could catch something. Only 100% safe way is not to play!

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:25 PM   #21
TamsenCrown
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
As you type and post on the subject among 57,000 plus members, not to mention the lurkers with the possible attraction of the entire network called the web. Seems a little condescending.

As long as you are a member of the internet provider sector you will be exposed in some fashion or another, if you are so worried I would suggest going UTR and not exposing yourself to the world and especially on the network that everyone has access to...

Just saying.....

Didnt know I was being condescending. I was talking about upgrading a very common hooker term that guys say girls lie about now anyways. I was talking about discretion. I was also not talking about ME or MY services whatsoever. Have you even been to my site? I dont have any acronyms up there. What are you talking about?

The amount of members on this site is WHY I posted this here. People SHOULD speak less about specifics when booking. Well known providers SHOULDNT have that or ANY acronym on their site. BE SAFE is my point.

Im sorry, I didnt know I was being condescending and Im sorry you felt, that. Please read the post I wrote that started the thread. Maybe you read it wrong, hun. I just want everyone to be careful & safe. Ive been doing this on & off since I was wicked young. I dont know everything, but I am no moron. Ive had a friend picked up on her way to the store for what she wrote in emails. Ive seen my share of things as well and at no time claimed this to be some solve all safe bet. But why not help your odds ya know?
Old 01-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #22
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Im sorry, I didnt know I was being condescending and Im sorry you felt, err, that.
Spell check change what was intended written......

Please replace the word condescending with "contradicting"
Old 01-20-2011, 07:35 AM   #23
TamsenCrown
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dude what are you talking about? I mean you read what I just posted, no?
About safety? I just want everyone to be happy and was thinking of a
way to improve a safety a little. So sorry I bothered. I just dont get where you are coming from with that.
All the same, all the best.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:59 PM   #24
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dude what are you talking about? I mean you read what I just posted, no?
About safety? I just want everyone to be happy and was thinking of a
way to improve a safety a little. So sorry I bothered. I just dont get where you are coming from with that.
All the same, all the best.

I guess I was asking you to think outside the box........

I know that you were only trying to express to others that people should be more discrete on wording of reviews and etc....especially with the definition that you assume GFE stands for...

Sometimes things are better left alone .. than to kick up the dust.....and draw attention to the object. Did I lose you there?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women