Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2011, 03:54 PM   #16
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I have a room in one of the hotels that I use on a regular basis and there is another girl that does too. I've seen her before and she was just getting off the elevator as I was getting on today.

Problem? Dressed like a fucking streetwalker. The last time I saw her was the same thing and she was letting some guy into the lobby at like midnight.

I'm getting a second apartment next week, this shit is ridiculous.
Uck! I had that happen once in Memphis where they literally put me and another provider I knew right next door. She had guys in there from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. with doors slamming, grunting, etc. I was like, "Hello front desk, I need to move." Add to that she met everyone in the damn lobby! Why on earth would you do that? Being seen with 20 guys in the same hotel bar is insane! I can't deal with someone who has no knack for discretion or just plain common sense!! It's like they are TRYING to get arrested!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #17
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Guess she was a low volume provider! Could've been worse though. Could've stayed at a Extended Stay Hotel where alot of the BP girls work out of, with there pimps gathered around the balcony area watching the comings and goings of guys.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:50 PM   #18
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I know...I remember when she had the baby. That is just a whole nother world for me I guess. I would slit my wrist if my daughter ever knew I did this much less have her wash dirty sheets....anyone for that matter, other than you guys lol.
This.

Nuff said. I'm out of this one.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:00 PM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

she usually did clean after herself...but I think she was in a hurry that day{lol}

Great points ladies....I agree you need to trust the providers 100% that you let use your incall!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #20
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I have a secure condo. Its in a nice area. it's easy to get to. I only do outcalls. Everytime I hear of a hobbyest getting busted it's always on a incall. I realize it's easier and overall safer for the provider on incall but it is my preference
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:14 PM   #21
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are in Nebraska????
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:05 AM   #22
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I prefer a hotel incall vs a private residense. Most of the women I've seen are more paranoid about neighbors knowing there business.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #23
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol uh huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
You are in Nebraska????

Yes Omaha. Please no corn jokes. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #24
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Yes Omaha. Please no corn jokes. lol
So one ear of corn said to the other .......

Kinda off topic, kinda not.

I think a guy walkin and out of a hotel within 60 +/- minutes, draws attention.(EDIT. Especially empty handed)

I have a soft-sided briefcase, with old but important looking businesss documents, and a backpack with a shaving kit and old gym clothes in it, in my vehicle.

Depending on the incall, and how I am dressed, I carry one or the other with me into a hotel incall. Not that it helps a lot, but I think it may draw less attention than a guy walking in and out with nothing other than a bulge in his pants.

Then again, it could look like I am bringing in whips, chains and leather restraints. ;-)
MrSmith8691 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #25
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

I will never share my incall. It's my own private incall and I am VERY VERY CLEAN. Probably obsessive compulsive and I like myself that way. My incall is always clean, I clean everyday, nothing is laying out. It basically looks like a model home or a show room. :-) I'm the same way with my car and my house. Always so clean.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:23 PM   #26
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn Samantha!! I need you to come clean my house and pipes!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:56 AM   #27
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

great thread!!
im traveling to austin, and looking for a lady that would rent/share her place with me
i would share my place with other ladies ONLY if i knew for *sure* they screened & wouldnt cause unwanted attention
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #28
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Sharing: Some of what has been said so far falls into the "Yuck" category but fortunately none of it yet into the safety category. Mostly because most of the respondants appear to be experienced in their craft.

Recently I saw a "room to share" type ad in the business services section. Kind of horrifying. I'm sure some kind of screening/vouching takes place but the idea of sharing a place with someone you don't completely trust/know seems absurd particularly if you are looking for a multiple roommates.

Hotel/Apartment/House - I guess is all a matter of preference.

If you go the hotel route...I suggest a business class hotel with an active conference/meeting/luncheon business where there is always a vibrant lobby scene and folks can come and go without attracting attention

I've never understood some of the apartment set ups some women have & can't believe more neighbors don't complain.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women