Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default FACEBOOK

Since this was already brought up in a welcome thread and closed which left some questions I had lingering in my mind.. So let's kick this one off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly View Post
Oh why not tell the newbie about your super facebook private groups with cheap young dumb girls and organized group rates!!!!!
Is competition such a bad thing? Doesn't it forge a business (I.E. Provider) to strive harder to stay on top of the game? I know it does in my real business world. And so I have plenty of competition in the market that charge as little as $500 dollars an hour. Yet due to reputation and companies knowing my company will do what we say and in the time period allowed they pay more.

And then this came up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkKitten View Post
http://technologyandtrafficking.usc.. ..fficking-2012/

Screen Names....LOL

IP/ISP/Serial #'s should be more concerning...;-)

But hey.....play on.,,,;-)

So just because someone has a lower price they are automatically being trafficked? By that same rational one could claim any provider that has kids barebacks thus bringing out speculation of some nuclear subjects which we cannot talk about here. Makes since doesn't it?

And have any of the established providers ever thought about these younger "cheaper" providers who no customer tells about iccie or any other hooker boards to insure cheaper rates is doing you guys a favor? They are taking the risks of seeing newbies who cannot get the screening verification done thus in fact bringing you potential new customers?
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:45 AM   #2
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I think Pink Kitten is correct about the IP's, ISP's, and serial numbers.

Unless you're some sort of computer genius at covering your digital footprints, there is a lot of information that gets logged when you travel around the internet. I'm sure that if the admin's here so desired they could tell me the name of this computer, my internet provider, the IP addresses associated with this little interaction, and my location (more that just the city). Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they could tell me what TV station is playing on the idiot box.

Sort of like the Employee Handbook says at my employer says, "there should be no expectation of privacy". Of course growing up in a small town, where everyone knew who I was, made me feel that privacy was much like other mythical things like UFO's, Big Foot, the Loch Ness Monster, and cheap pussy. Yes, I'm paranoid and jaded.

I have a few screen names and as careful as I've been there have been some that were able to connect the dots and figure out that the two names were the same person.

As far as P411 and Datecheck go, I let my P411 account expire because there are a few that believe, or have reason to suspect, that the Feds are very interested in those businesses, and those businesses may be cooperating with the Feds. These rumors may be unfounded, false, and crap... I don't know, but I've heard enough to make me decide to not do business with those sites for the time being.
Big Heretic is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:34 AM   #3
DDlover
Gaining Momentum

On the one hand you can jump through screening hoops to see a 50 year old for $300, or you can find an under the radar 20 year old for half that or less.

Both have their merits.

Competition is good. Free market. Capitalism. Etc.

I get the idea that some providers want to unionize the whole provider profession. That's how we ended up with GMs, Fords, Chryslers being made in Mexico, and Mercedes being made in non-union Alabama.

Just sayin'.
DDlover is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
DDlover
Gaining Momentum

Regarding P411. I never joined it because you are basically signing a contract that states "if your contact information ends up in the wrong hands (i.e. Uncle Leo), we're sorry". Not to mention that under duress, these types of groups, in the past, have entered into a plea in exchange for their "client" lists.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:38 PM   #5
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Heretic View Post
I think Pink Kitten is correct about the IP's, ISP's, and serial numbers.

Unless you're some sort of computer genius at covering your digital footprints, there is a lot of information that gets logged when you travel around the internet. I'm sure that if the admin's here so desired they could tell me the name of this computer, my internet provider, the IP addresses associated with this little interaction, and my location (more that just the city). Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they could tell me what TV station is playing on the idiot box.

Sort of like the Employee Handbook says at my employer says, "there should be no expectation of privacy". Of course growing up in a small town, where everyone knew who I was, made me feel that privacy was much like other mythical things like UFO's, Big Foot, the Loch Ness Monster, and cheap pussy. Yes, I'm paranoid and jaded.

I have a few screen names and as careful as I've been there have been some that were able to connect the dots and figure out that the two names were the same person.

As far as P411 and Datecheck go, I let my P411 account expire because there are a few that believe, or have reason to suspect, that the Feds are very interested in those businesses, and those businesses may be cooperating with the Feds. These rumors may be unfounded, false, and crap... I don't know, but I've heard enough to make me decide to not do business with those sites for the time being.
Why I never have jack shit in my name... No worries that way.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #6
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
I let my P411 account expire because there are a few that believe, or have reason to suspect, that the Feds are very interested in those businesses, and those businesses may be cooperating with the Feds. These rumors may be unfounded, false, and crap... I don't know, but I've heard enough to make me decide to not do business with those sites for the time being.
The only "feds" I (and P411) need to be concerned with are the Canadian Feds. If you do some research, you'll soon find that, in Canada, grown folks are allowed to make their own decisions about who they want to be intimate with, and why.

There would be absolutely no reason I would feel the need to cooperate with US feds, any more than I would might feel the need to cooperate with the French feds or Brazilian feds. I live in Canada, I am bound to the laws in Canada (not the US, France or Brazil). I don't even travel to the US, haven't for over 10 years and never will again.

That YOU may, or may not be, breaking the law in your jurisdiction is absolutely none of my business and has nothing to do with P411. If you choose to do something that's illegal, that's on you. That's why sites like P411 and Eccie and all the thousands of other hobby related sites can exist. The site, and the site owner, truly isn't doing anything illegal (even IF they are in the US!). This has played out time and time again, with anyone in the US who has had the balls to stand up and fight the charges brought against them, has found. (SWC and TBD being just two examples)

I've been in this industry for a very long time, and the success of my business is my #1 concern. The safety and security of the people on P411 is required for the business to be successful. I understand that the rumors are very scary, and I don't blame anyone for wanting to be very cautious. However, they are just rumors.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #7
DDlover
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
The only "feds" I (and P411) need to be concerned with are the Canadian Feds. If you do some research, you'll soon find that, in Canada, grown folks are allowed to make their own decisions about who they want to be intimate with, and why.

There would be absolutely no reason I would feel the need to cooperate with US feds, any more than I would might feel the need to cooperate with the French feds or Brazilian feds. I live in Canada, I am bound to the laws in Canada (not the US, France or Brazil). I don't even travel to the US, haven't for over 10 years and never will again.

That YOU may, or may not be, breaking the law in your jurisdiction is absolutely none of my business and has nothing to do with P411. If you choose to do something that's illegal, that's on you. That's why sites like P411 and Eccie and all the thousands of other hobby related sites can exist. The site, and the site owner, truly isn't doing anything illegal (even IF they are in the US!). This has played out time and time again, with anyone in the US who has had the balls to stand up and fight the charges brought against them, has found. (SWC and TBD being just two examples)

I've been in this industry for a very long time, and the success of my business is my #1 concern. The safety and security of the people on P411 is required for the business to be successful. I understand that the rumors are very scary, and I don't blame anyone for wanting to be very cautious. However, they are just rumors.

Always,
Gina

Tell the above to Eliot Spitzer.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #8
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Gina,

Thank you for you input. Unfortunately in the USA, our politicians continue to labor under the delusion that it is possible to regulate morality and control what consenting adults choose to do.

Today I would have to say that I am more of an observer of the world that ECCIE and P411 are associated with, but it is not due to fear or concerns of legalities.
Big Heretic is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:24 AM   #9
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

After joining P411,

Anybody got a magnifying glass and some tape?

Here is the process: https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=Privacy
Quote:
Information We Collect

When you sign up for a membership, Preferred411 may require your personal information, such as: name, e-mail address, telephone numbers, and website URLs. If your private information has been collected, it will be deleted and destroyed once the verification process has been completed, with the exception of your email address and client id.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:18 AM   #10
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Gina and p411 are great. Especially for those new to the hobby and traveling hobbyists.

But let's get this thread back on track. The original subject was the merits if using Facebook for finding ladies. My comment is that the FB private groups are like backpage- a mixture of nice providers and who knows what you'll get.
You also have to be on the lookout for pimps who will start FB pages for their girls, then advertise them. You could be talking to the pimp in chat instead of the lady.

Better to stick with p411 and ECCIE Verified Providers in my opinion.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #11
PinkKitten
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 30384
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Shit in the pool....Compromise the entire community...Good job..!

Go ahead, continue to shit in the pool. Compromise the entire community....good job!

"The people behind a suspected prostitution service on Facebook "Under One Roof" group is now being tracked by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) operatives.

NBI officer Palmer Mallari, head of the bureau's technical intelligence division, said that they are coordinating with Facebook to identify the administrators and members of an alleged prostitution group on the social media website.

Mallari said people behind the "Under One Roof" Facebook prostitution group can be prosecuted under Republic Act 9208, or the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act.
"This type of modus operandi has been (existing) for several years already," the NBI official said.

Section 10 of RA 9208 states: "Any person found guilty of committing any of the acts enumerated in Section 5 shall suffer the penalty of imprisonment of fifteen (15) years and a fine of not less than Five hundred thousand pesos (P500,000.00) but not more than One million pesos (P1,000,000.00)."

The operator of the group could face a 15-year jail term.

Mallari said the use of Facebook to promote the sex trade also violates RA 9208's Section 5C.

Under One Roof was recently reported by ABS CBN as one of the major groups in facebook where women allegedy engage in prostitution. They post their pictures and contact numbers in the group, which allegedly serves as a venue where they can get customers"
PinkKitten is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #12
TorridGoat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

And what's this got to do with us in the USA anymore than the price of Balut in the the Phillipines?

Me thinks someone doth protest too much because they are afraid of the competition undercutting them!
TorridGoat is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #13
PinkKitten
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 30384
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do your homework before assuming I have any concerns about "competition"

that's obviously not the case here.
Let me put it this way, those involved are very risky clients.
If I knowingly accept an appointment with a risky client, I accept those risk.
I am not willing to accept the risk therefore eliminating you/those involved as a potential client. I will simply decline. I have no interest....got it. (It's been done)
So, get over yourselves, k
Nonetheless, my intent was to inform others.....not garner a group of high risk clientele.
That being said, play on and enjoy any consequences that may come.
~Peace & Love~
PinkKitten is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #14
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go ahead, continue to shit in the pool. Compromise the entire community....good job!
Competition is good mkay... Scared just say so.

[QUOTE=PinkKitten;1052433118]"The people behind a suspected prostitution service on Facebook "Under One Roof" group is now being tracked by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) operatives.

NBI officer Palmer Mallari, head of the bureau's technical intelligence division, said that they are coordinating with Facebook to identify the administrators and members of an alleged prostitution group on the social media website.

Mallari said people behind the "Under One Roof" Facebook prostitution group can be prosecuted under Republic Act 9208, or the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act.
"This type of modus operandi has been (existing) for several years already," the NBI official said.

Section 10 of RA 9208 states: "Any person found guilty of committing any of the acts enumerated in Section 5 shall suffer the penalty of imprisonment of fifteen (15) years and a fine of not less than Five hundred thousand pesos (P500,000.00) but not more than One million pesos (P1,000,000.00)."

Quote:
The operator of the group could face a 15-year jail term.
Oh shit pipe she is selling you out bro..

And that also applies to hooker boards does it not? Same general thing going on isn't it? Yet you fail to bring up the danger of that happening on your regular hooktard boards. Wonder why? There are pimps on every one and you damn well know it so what is the difference??

Quote:
said the use of Facebook to promote the sex trade also violates RA 9208's Section 5C.

Under One Roof was recently reported by ABS CBN as one of the major groups in facebook where women allegedy engage in prostitution. They post their pictures and contact numbers in the group, which allegedly serves as a venue where they can get customers"
And er was reported by every fucking body along with craigslist and now backpage. So the difference is?? Hell the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING HAPPENS HERE yet you don't try and make a federal case out of it.. wonder why?? Could it be??? Scared of a little competition?? IJS
Old 03-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #15
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
that's obviously not the case here.
Let me put it this way, those involved are very risky clients.
If I knowingly accept an appointment with a risky client, I accept those risk.
I am not willing to accept the risk therefore eliminating you/those involved as a potential client. I will simply decline. I have no interest....got it. (It's been done)
So, get over yourselves, k
Nonetheless, my intent was to inform others.....not garner a group of high risk clientele.
That being said, play on and enjoy any consequences that may come.
~Peace & Love~
It is a "risky business" as is. The way you do it and every other woman does it. And you might accept a risky client and not know it because other providers just don't want to talk about it.

Prime example is what happened in Arkansas here with a mod using his "review abilities" to get reduced rates and bareback in exchange for "good reviews". Do you think other escorts willingly saw him after he pulled that boneheaded stunt on the first one and she spoke up about it warning others? No it was a let's forget it and fuck the rest of the guys we see and now put at a greater risk because of what some idiot pulled. Makes one wonder just how much this dangerous game gets played now doesn't it? By well reviewed and respected lady members of the hobby community at that.

Things that make you go HUMMM............

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women