Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35178
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2019, 01:28 AM   #556
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You have already admitted that I was right in this thread, you have gotten your ass destroyed in this thread. No wonder why this is the best you can do.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA

How does defeat taste???
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 01:30 AM   #557
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lil munster - Fixed your post to bring it in line with reality. No charge!
Gee after whipping your ass and putting you in your place very early in this thread no wonder the only thing you can do is make shit up. but please do continue to shift argument.

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...mp-connection/
Old 08-27-2019, 06:41 AM   #558
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
You have already admitted that I was right in this thread, you have gotten your ass destroyed in this thread. No wonder why this is the best you can do.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA

How does defeat taste???

Your "threads" have cum stains on them, just like Monica's.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:38 PM   #559
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
this raid should have happened sooner. much sooner. this is from Epstein's private island. while it was being raided by the FBI.

Epstein could have had employees hide or destroy a lot of evidence even while he was in jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn0G-my-0a0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLB6r7-wsjc
why is the NYPD involved in this raid? Its way out of their jurisdiction....
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:49 PM   #560
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
they all say that.

Jeffrey Epstein claimed someone tried to kill him before he died

https://news.yahoo.com/jeffrey-epste...074536622.html

Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his prison cell on Saturday at 7am local time, had told guards that someone was trying to kill him, it has been revealed.

The 66-year-old was being held on sex trafficking charges at the Metropolitan Correctional Centre in Manhattan when he was found hanged.

The claims that Epstein believed someone was trying to kill him came from an insider who had seen him on several occasions during his stay in the prison.

the visitation logs should tell us who the insider was .. unless he was the invisible man!

A source told MailOnline: “From what I saw, he was finally starting to adjust to prison. I think he was comforted by the rigidity of his new life.”

right! because people who own privates jets and mansions all over the world don't mind giving all that up!

A source told The Daily Beast that Epstein was being bullied at the prison.

According to the media outlet, Epstein had been forced to live “like a pig in a sty” even eating his meals off the floor.

The US Department of Justice has said Epstein’s death was an “apparent suicide” and said the FBI is investigating.

there are plenty of questions. like why Epstein was taken off suicide watch by the staff psychiatrist who he had to meet with daily? was the fact he had no cellmate due to these so-called attempts on his life? bullying? MCC has chronic staff shortages so gaps in checking prisoners are common. opportunity! for him to give up knowing he was guilty, wasn't going to make bail and spend the rest of his life in jail.

what would Occam's razor say? that a vast conspiracy to silence Epstein conspired to isolate him and an operative (guard? prisoner?) killed him? Or that he couldn't take living in a cell for the rest of his life and caved in and hung himself?

the simple answer is he cracked and hung himself.
dunno... the inmates from the jail heard him screaming. the video camera was said not to be working...
Old 09-08-2019, 10:00 PM   #561
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardlikker12 View Post
I agree. These girls probably all got paid pretty well and went back. Now they're coming forward saying that they didn't like it. So they shouldn't have gone in the first place. And what about the parents? Kind of suspicious that they let their girls go see an older man on his island. The whole story is shakey.
at least someone here agrees with me... the thing that gets me is where the parents in all this? they had to have noticed new clothes and etc. the girls brought home. not to mention the time away from home and family when these girls flew to Epstiens palaces.

read an article that describes Epsteins/Maxwell modus operandi on acquiring young girls. its said these girls came from broken homes. I'd question that part. most of those girls were probably sexually active tho many would deny that.
Old 09-30-2019, 03:56 PM   #562
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your "threads" have cum stains on them, just like Monica's.

As usual, Weak ass response. I don't see Obama's name attached to Epstein now do we??? Keep trying MF!!!

Old 09-30-2019, 04:06 PM   #563
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
As usual, Weak ass response. I don't see Obama's name attached to Epstein now do we??? Keep trying MF!!!

here's why

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 10:43 PM   #564
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You also don't see Trump's name beside Slick Willie's on the manifests for Epstein's Lolita Express for some two score trips to Epstein's Fantasy Island ... and it was Slick Willie in a cum stained dress that was hanging on the wall in Epstein's mansion.

Old 10-02-2019, 01:20 PM   #565
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
You also don't see Trump's name beside Slick Willie's on the manifests for Epstein's Lolita Express for some two score trips to Epstein's Fantasy Island ... and it was Slick Willie in a cum stained dress that was hanging on the wall in Epstein's mansion.

Trumps name is most certainly attached to Epstein, he has also been proven to rape little girls along with Epstein. You don't see Obama's name attached to Epstein now do you?? You've already admitted defeat in this thread. Nuff said!
Old 10-02-2019, 01:33 PM   #566
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trumps name is most certainly attached to Epstein, he has also been proven to rape little girls along with Epstein. You don't see Obama's name attached to Epstein now do you?? You've already admitted defeat in this thread. Nuff said!
you have to remember LM that IB is a failed want to be military man. he sucked government tit as a do nothing "soldier" lmao. he wouldn't make a pimple on a soldiers ass. he thinks being a trump lover will somehow give him what hes never had. Honor. Hes just an un American little puke who sucks Russian cock
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:13 PM   #567
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
hildebeest lost and her hubby's perverted picture was hanging on a pervert's wall. You're a loser, and you always will be a loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
you have to remember LM that IB is a failed want to be military man. he sucked government tit as a do nothing "soldier" lmao. he wouldn't make a pimple on a soldiers ass. he thinks being a trump lover will somehow give him what hes never had. Honor. Hes just an un American little puke who sucks Russian cock
The only Putin puffing pussy here would be you, Moscow Mystic. You do Putin's bidding everyday, Moscow Mystic.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:22 PM   #568
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
hildebeest lost and her hubby's perverted picture was hanging on a pervert's wall. You're a loser, and you always will be a loser.
Did that lil munster loser lose his ankle monitor yet?

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:35 PM   #569
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

The only Putin puffing pussy here would be you, Moscow Mystic. You do Putin's bidding everyday, Moscow Mystic.
you are just another failed military welfare recipient. go suck some more Russian dick you traitor
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:40 PM   #570
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
you are just another failed military welfare recipient. go suck some more Russian dick you traitor
You'd be the only cowardly traitor sucking Russian dick, Moscow Mystic. You were too cowardly to sign-up, Moscow Mystic, and your every post runneth over with Putin's jiz, Moscow Mystic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women