Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2019, 01:08 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Schiff colluded with the “Whistle Blower”!!!!

His staff probably wrote it. That’s why Pelosi announced impeachment proceedings before it was released! Who didn’t see this coming?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...-complaint?amp
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 01:12 PM   #2
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

The whistleblower's attorney says the POTUS is flat out lying. SHOCKER! Talking out of his ass. It is beneath just spin. He is unhinged.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 01:19 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I just saw the Press Conference, too.. Trump has no evidence at all. I will say he defended himself well.. at first. I liked his answer on releasing the money, I don't know why it took so long for anyone to respond on that.

Trump looked VERY BAD at the end, when he ducked the "what did you ask the Ukraine to do about the Biden's"? he refused to answer, and insisted the Finnish President get a question. Trump fights back well, until he doesn't.. sooner or later the questions eat him up, and the "Trump's stumped" emerges.

he overstated the Schiff remarks at the hearing.. the republicans are going all in on the idea that Schiff deliberately lied (treasonous lie, no less), but it was Schiff's "interpretation".. everyone has the transcript, Trump absurdly said the American people believe Schiff's remarks as gospel. bullshit.

having said that, I think Schiff should not have imparted his own interpretation, even as parody. nothing to be gained, and pointless when an impeachment trial is looming.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 01:47 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I just saw the Press Conference, too.. Trump has no evidence at all. I will say he defended himself well.. at first. I liked his answer on releasing the money, I don't know why it took so long for anyone to respond on that.

Trump looked VERY BAD at the end, when he ducked the "what did you ask the Ukraine to do about the Biden's"? he refused to answer, and insisted the Finnish President get a question. Trump fights back well, until he doesn't.. sooner or later the questions eat him up, and the "Trump's stumped" emerges.

he overstated the Schiff remarks at the hearing.. the republicans are going all in on the idea that Schiff deliberately lied (treasonous lie, no less), but it was Schiff's "interpretation".. everyone has the transcript, Trump absurdly said the American people believe Schiff's remarks as gospel. bullshit.

having said that, I think Schiff should not have imparted his own interpretation, even as parody. nothing to be gained, and pointless when an impeachment trial is looming.
It was Schiff that was overstating his own statement. It was actually an outright lie! Something you do daily.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:50 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

you are on ignore, as you know.. I'm sure you posted something snarky, that's what put you on ignore. you know of no other method to communicate.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:53 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
you are on ignore, as you know.. I'm sure you posted something snarky, that's what put you on ignore. you know of no other method to communicate.
Do you think I fucking care that you have me on ignore? Your lies are as easy to expose as Schiffs. Only sissy’s hide behind the ignore function..Sissy Boi.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:53 PM   #7
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You know Chung, Little Shitt is always talking about how important these proceedings are to the American public. But then he goes off script and makes a mockery of it. I agree with you that's it pointless. But why do it in the first place?

Quote:

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 01:57 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

We have all read the transcript of the call.

The whistleblower is nothing more than a deep state anti-trumper who has overplayed a bad hand.

I thought President Trump was dead on in his answers today. Call these slime balls out for exactly what they are.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:13 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
We have all read the transcript of the call.

The whistleblower is nothing more than a deep state anti-trumper who has overplayed a bad hand.

I thought President Trump was dead on in his answers today. Call these slime balls out for exactly what they are.
Even the IG said the WB had political animus towards Trump. Of course he does, he ran to Schiff.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:18 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You know Chung, Little Shitt is always talking about how important these proceedings are to the American public. But then he goes off script and makes a mockery of it. I agree with you that's it pointless. But why do it in the first place?
I think he miscalculated the response it would get.. and sure, there is an element of hubris, opening the proceedings as he did.
a more professional and somber approach would have been best. I can understand why Schiff did it, to a degree.. he must hate Trump to the core, after the shit Trump has said about him in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
he was good.. when he responded.. but terrible when the questions were not to his liking. that final question about the Biden's destroyed all he had accomplished in the press conference to that point.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:32 PM   #11
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I thought President Trump was brain dead on his answers today
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:36 PM   #12
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, Little Shitt does like going on those late night talk shows. I suppose he thought he was Stephan Colbert.

Quote:
I think he miscalculated the response it would get.. and sure, there is an element of hubris, opening the proceedings as he did.
a more professional and somber approach would have been best. I can understand why Schiff did it, to a degree.. he must hate Trump to the core, after the shit Trump has said about him in the past.

he was good.. when he responded.. but terrible when the questions were not to his liking. that final question about the Biden's destroyed all he had accomplished in the press conference to that point.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:40 PM   #13
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

This experiment of having a dumb TV host and shady real estate developer with no government knowledge, 6 bankruptcies, 5 kids from 3 marriages, 23 charges of sexual assault, and 35,000 lawsuits as president is not going well at all
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 03:08 PM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
This experiment of having a dumb TV host and shady real estate developer with no government knowledge, 6 bankruptcies, 5 kids from 3 marriages, 23 charges of sexual assault, and 35,000 lawsuits as president is not going well at all
Ha! is all that confirmed information? I know some of it is.

seeing it written is a WTF moment in Spades!
Old 10-02-2019, 03:19 PM   #15
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Yeah and through all that he's having fun spreading his nut sack all over the Democratic Party, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women