Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2021, 07:01 AM   #1
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Shibari, and Trust

Hello everyone, my name is Valkyra. This is my first time venturing outside of my local area's board so, hello hello ^_^

Was very ticked to find a kink board... I love exploring kinks and introducing people to new things they haven't been able to try before.

Most recently, in the last 6 months I've gotten into Shibari with my Dom.

(Please note my Dom is not in the Hobby)

I wasn't expecting everything that came with this act; I wasn't entirely prepared for the sudden safe feeling that I felt myself wrapped in, when he was tying me up

tight, and safe. I felt secure. I've always had an issue with trusting people, so for me this was huge.

Have you encountered a fetish that has satisfied you in ways more than simply sexual, and how so?

Was it a long-term relationship, such as D/S? Or was it a one-time happening with a provider?

Was it an experience you replicate whenever you can, or do you think it was a one-time thing?

It's so grey where I'm living, I'm in the mood to curl up in bed and read some good stories.
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 04:12 PM   #2
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

tickled** not ticked
Old 11-15-2021, 09:02 AM   #3
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Greetings;

I own a commercial building with a couple of storefronts, in one storefront we have been using as a public Community Center. Once a month a local fetish group has been holding their 'private' dinners [or 'munches'] with an adult playtime afterwards. For the past year. Among the various fetishes demonstrated has been Shibari.

I have been pleasantly surprised by how many people appear to enjoy Shibari.

We have a St.Andrew Cross, massage tables, and hard anchor points for suspension.

It has been a joy to host these munches.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 04:30 PM   #4
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My fiance is also a rigger. He even teaches at our local dungeon. Would be excited to exchange fets if you have one? From one rope slut to another.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 05:35 AM   #5
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
Greetings;

I own a commercial building with a couple of storefronts, in one storefront we have been using as a public Community Center. Once a month a local fetish group has been holding their 'private' dinners [or 'munches'] with an adult playtime afterwards. For the past year. Among the various fetishes demonstrated has been Shibari.

We have a St.Andrew Cross, massage tables, and hard anchor points for suspension.

That sounds really neat! We have a local kink/play group around here that sounds like a similar concept to what you have. I'd like to explore some of them, but my Rigger is quite shy and would prefer to work alone. I'd love to use some of the bigger equipment (like the cross!) that we can't use here, though. Sounds like you guys have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
My fiance is also a rigger. He even teaches at our local dungeon. Would be excited to exchange fets if you have one? From one rope slut to another.
Fuck yes! Find me here:
https://fetlife.com/users/13514258
Old 11-17-2021, 12:18 PM   #6
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I'm not much into rope, but I like doing mummification wrapping on others. I like the feel of the woman's body beneath the plastic, tight yet soft. I like the helplessness they have and slowly tearing into them to fuck. It's not easy to replicate. Lots of fetish play I'm into isn't. It's very hard to find people that are into kink play. Me or the wife aren't into heavy bondage, but lots of people like the idea of it. We also go to a local group.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 07:51 PM   #7
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Bondage of any sort from my experience becomes a sort of peaceful state, because at some point you realize there is nothing you can do about the situation and you just let the worry go. What happens next isn't up to you.
Old 05-20-2022, 10:57 PM   #8
Lucy von Trapp
ORIGINAL Tattooed Beauty

User ID: 141609
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
Greetings;

Where is this store front you speak of??? Since the sanctuary closed years ago haven't found a safe place for me to call home again. If you would be so kind as to inbox me with the information id be forever grateful to you!
Lucy von Trapp is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 06:28 PM   #9
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Lucy have you been to this place ?

https://dfwdungeon.com/
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 06:45 AM   #10
birder22
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31