Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-26-2023, 08:41 AM   #16
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

The issue is that it's not the same across the board. I understand the mods have a tough job but when one guy gets away with shit and another is given points it's not a good look. And the whole "points for quacking" are we really grasping to have good people banned? We are all supposedly adults here, if you can't deal with the truth go somewhere else. But when 1 provider only is getting positive reviews from members who have never posted here before it's pretty obvious. To give someone pts for pointing this out is really, really childish (on an adult site no less) It's the same mod or two doing this as mentioned by numerous others and again it's not a good look.
Old 07-26-2023, 09:01 AM   #17
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
The issue is that it's not the same across the board. I understand the mods have a tough job but when one guy gets away with shit and another is given points it's not a good look. And the whole "points for quacking" are we really grasping to have good people banned? We are all supposedly adults here, if you can't deal with the truth go somewhere else. But when 1 provider only is getting positive reviews from members who have never posted here before it's pretty obvious. To give someone pts for pointing this out is really, really childish (on an adult site no less) It's the same mod or two doing this as mentioned by numerous others and again it's not a good look.
Agreed. 100%.
Old 07-26-2023, 11:34 AM   #18
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I agree on some of this. info needs to be shared in some way but in regards to your assumption one guy gets points and another doesnt, we dont know who does or doesnt get points or warned on any post. ive gotton points or warnings countless times, i dont announce it to the board.
Old 07-26-2023, 12:28 PM   #19
zippyboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Do people know when they receive points and for what? Not sure if I ever received any before?
Old 07-26-2023, 12:59 PM   #20
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

If you get points or warnings you will know. It's in a private message. Chizzy, I agree with what you said but my bigger point is that nobody should get points for something as stupid as "quacking". I understand points or bans for outting someone, or mentioning extra curricular activities etc in ways that the site does not allow but for common sense? It's a huge reach.
Old 07-26-2023, 01:17 PM   #21
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Don’t disagree with PBN on quacking. Another one that baffles me is being pointed for being “off topic” on a sports related or any fun, not serious topic.
I got pointed once for mentioned Vontez Burfect in a post about Antonio Browns craziness. But he did remove them eventually after a lot of back and forth nonsense.

You get to the point where it’s kind of baffling. We all just want to enjoy the damn site.
Old 07-26-2023, 02:05 PM   #22
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

There are some notorious posters here who think they control the board and it's content. They love to see ppl pile on who agree with them, and they also hit the RTM button like a slot machine if someone points out a contrary view or counterpoint. The mods who point for that are the ones who are the problem. Points are not always shown in emails for warnings but are for infractions. Well, if you actively post in one of the forums here that has a member who monopolizes every aspect of the content, his personal MOD will point the shit out of you for anything less than a complete agreement with that same poster.

Not interested in any part of it, nor is anyone else on the board.

It's shameful that a hooker board is held hostage by a poster and a Cuck, and it's never about hookers. It's about personality and politics.

"SILENCE OR YOU WILL BE SILENCED"
Old 07-26-2023, 03:44 PM   #23
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

when the same mod is finding ways to give me points for things that I never received points for in the many years I have been here I find it to be a problem. Points for being off topic when I gave a reccomendation of a place in Canada and in Erie?! I guess I can't help people find better than Pittsburgh anymore! I just message bio and show him the bullshit. Or a better mod and let them decide. Most mods don't let the power go the their head.
Old 07-26-2023, 03:53 PM   #24
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Old 07-26-2023, 04:42 PM   #25
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default Hello Gentleman.

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

The above link starting with the third post is the guidance as given by the ones that own the site and their desire on how they desire it to be maintained.

As Staff, it is our responsibility to do our best to make sure posts are within these guidelines.

We do miss some stuff, but it is not intentional and moreso the fact that there are a ton of posts for us to try and read over each and every day.

A post doesn't have to be RTM'd for us to catch it if it's outside the guidelines. When we do take action, the first step is a written warning. If the behavior continues, then the point system will eventually correct the behaviors one way or the other.

If a member has received an infraction (written or pointed) that they feel is unfair, they can RTM the actual infraction pm notification and every Staff member will see it and evaluate it.

If a member is Banned for any particular reason, they will receive notification of the reason for the Ban and duration each time they log into the Site.

I would strongly recommend that members discontinue with the veiled insults and disrespect pointed at our Staff members.
Old 07-26-2023, 06:18 PM   #26
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

DJ I have a question for you that I am sure a lot of other members want to ask as well.

Why is that only 1 specific mod is giving points for the things we have mentioned? Quacking, being off topic (even if we really were on topic)

I can't speak for everyone but I've never had any issues with you personally and you actually have gone out of your way to explain some rules here. So I am hoping you could answer my question as well.
Old 07-26-2023, 06:31 PM   #27
livermore
Premium Access

Quote:
DJ I have a question for you that I am sure a lot of other members want to ask as well.

Why is that only 1 specific mod is giving points for the things we have mentioned? Quacking, being off topic (even if we really were on topic)

I can't speak for everyone but I've never had any issues with you personally and you actually have gone out of your way to explain some rules here. So I am hoping you could answer my question as well.
Excellent and fair question to ask. I second that motion. Love to hear some feedback on that question as well.
Old 07-26-2023, 06:53 PM   #28
Steeled
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I gotta ask, what is quacking....
Old 07-26-2023, 08:45 PM   #29
Thedude213
Gaining Momentum

Yeah I got -5 for putting one sentence replying to a HOFO thread of my experience with a hood rat. Fuck me for trying to warn others
Old 07-27-2023, 05:53 AM   #30
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Exactly! I didn't know what it was either!

Quacking is when you say that the person doing the review is making the review up. My best examples are the reviews for Lacey/Ashley that are done by people who have 0 prior reviews and they give her a yes. While the more experienced posters have the same experience 75% of the time and give her a no. When you call it out they call it "quacking" and it gives you points.

Stupid really. Common sense is out the window when it comes to that.

Or getting points for being off topic when a member says Pittsburgh has gone downhill and I suggest going to Erie (which is only 2 hours away!! Or going to Canada which again isn't far.
Yet it's ok for people to bring up Ohio AMP's in the Pittsburgh AMP section.

Stop me when I'm telling lies.

QUOTE=Steeled;1063256230]I gotta ask, what is quacking....[/QUOTE]
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women