Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2019, 11:52 AM   #676
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
. White House national security official testifying in impeachment inquiry to step down soon

Tim Morrison, the top Russia and Europe adviser on President Donald Trump's National Security Council, is expected to provide one of the most revelatory testimonies to date in the House Democrat led impeachment inquiry on Thursday, one day after it became clear he will soon be leaving his job.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/30/polit...use/index.html
Morrison's testimony could have been damning. Instead it was a positive for Trump. Morrison has no first hand knowledge of conversations between Ambassador Sondland and either President Trump or Ukrainian officials. He was just repeating to William Taylor what Sondland told him. And, regarding a quid pro quo for military aid, he said, "I hoped that Ambassador Sondland's strategy was exclusively his own and would not be considered by leaders in the Administration and Congress, who understood the strategic importance of Ukraine to our national security." In other words, he's saying this "drug deal", in the words of John Bolton, might have been cooked up by Sondland without involvement by the President.

If Sondland doesn't change his story and if nothing along the lines of tapes comes out, my guess is Republican Senators will have good justification for not voting for Trump's removal from office.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 12:07 PM   #677
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Morrison's testimony could have been damning. Instead it was a positive for Trump. Morrison has no first hand knowledge of conversations between Ambassador Sondland and either President Trump or Ukrainian officials. He was just repeating to William Taylor what Sondland told him. And, regarding a quid pro quo for military aid, he said, "I hoped that Ambassador Sondland's strategy was exclusively his own and would not be considered by leaders in the Administration and Congress, who understood the strategic importance of Ukraine to our national security." In other words, he's saying this "drug deal", in the words of John Bolton, might have been cooked up by Sondland without involvement by the President.

If Sondland doesn't change his story and if nothing along the lines of tapes comes out, my guess is Republican Senators will have good justification for not voting for Trump's removal from office.
They are not voting for impeachment if he murders someone on Times Square. Trump could murder his whole family and The Republican Senators would not vote to impeach him...hell if he did that a few Democrats may vote to acquit!

Do you think Sondland cooked this up on his own? No Rudy, No Trump influence?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 12:19 PM   #678
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They are not voting for impeachment if he murders someone on Times Square. Trump could murder his whole family and The Republican Senators would not vote to impeach him...hell if he did that a few Democrats may vote to acquit!

Do you think Sondland cooked this up on his own? No Rudy, No Trump influence?
Rudy's fingerprints are all over it. As to Trump's influence, see this, what Michael Cohen said:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=50

It wouldn't be surprising if something like that happened. It also wouldn't be surprising if this were Giuliani's baby and Trump didn't have the good sense to abort it until the third trimester.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 12:26 PM   #679
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you think I can fly fast enough to get away?

Smart money is on the oz monkeys.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 12:57 PM   #680
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 01:57 PM   #681
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Would you care to cite Slick Willie, hildebeest's or Odumbo's service record. jackass.

Trump just took out ISIS's number one and number two and silenced the ISIS spokesman to boot! No one was fuckin' abandoned except when your mother left you in a dumpster back in the day.

BTW, jackass, Turkey is an ally as well.

Now you just being rude. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone allegedly killed this ISIS vampire. Yes, Turkey is a NATO member. However, Turkey is also an ally of convenience much like the Islamic Kingdom Saudi Arabia. Moreover, being a member of NATO or an partner to the US does not make these nations any less culpable for their crimes against humanity. Furthermore, there is a significant difference between being a mere draft dodger and a traitor but in 45's case you win on both counts. It's like watching the world burn while Putin's traitorous bitch teabags him on pay per view. As a 45 enabler this is your dumpster fire. Own it!
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:05 PM   #682
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
Now you just being rude. Yes, Turkey is a NATO member. However, Turkey is also an ally of convenience much like Islamic Kingdom Saudi Arabia. Moreover, being a member of NATO or an partner to the US does not make these nations any less culpable for their crimes against humanity. Furthermore, their is a significantly difference between being a mere draft dodger and a traitor but in 45's case you win on both counts. It's like watching the world burn while Putin's traitorous bitch teabags him on pay per view. As a 45 enabler this is your dumpster fire. Own it!

You and your ilk would be Putin's traitorous bitches doing Putin's bidding. Turkey was a resolute ally during the Korean conflict fighting against communism. FYI, Trump was physically disqualified from the draft for medical cause while Slick Willie lied, lied, lied and lied his way out of the draft.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:35 PM   #683
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

FYI, Trump was physically disqualified from the draft for medical cause while Slick Willie lied, lied, lied and lied his way out of the draft.
That is not totally true. Prior to 1968 Trump had a college deferment. In 1968 he received a "1Y" classification -- temporary medical deferment due to bone spurs in both heels. This changed in 1972 when the "1Y" draft status disappeared and Trump was reclassified "4F". At that point in time, the draft was basically dead with few getting drafted.

Trump's story is rather similar to mine. College deferment until 1968. Drafted in late 1968 though. I had bone spurs in both feet from the time I was a young teenager. I assume I still have them since they do not disappear over time. When inflamed, they are very painful, but such inflammations were rare and widely spaced between. There is speculation that Trump faked the seriousness of his "injury" and had a kind family doctor back him up. I won't go there.

I think both Clinton and Trump did everything within their means to avoid military service.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 03:02 PM   #684
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:

You and your ilk would be Putin's traitorous bitches doing Putin's bidding. Turkey was a resolute ally during the Korean conflict fighting against communism. FYI, Trump was physically disqualified from the draft for medical cause while Slick Willie lied, lied, lied and lied his way out of the draft.
And you and the sewer rats best realize it isn’t the Clintons, Obama or the Biden’s facing impeachment or indictments. It’s the fat lying bastards Abuse of Power and the sycophants aiding in the cover up. That whataboutism bullshit ain’t going to cut it.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 03:14 PM   #685
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Dunford on Vindman: 'A professional, competent, patriotic and loyal officer'

Gen. Joseph Dunford, the retired chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is "a professional, competent, patriotic and loyal officer," as Vindman has faced intense scrutiny over his testimony in the House impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-and-loyal?amp

General bone spurs couldn’t carry Vindmans jock strap. All roads lead to Putin with that fat lying bastard.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:38 PM   #686
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Isn’t it possible for the Committee to get the actual transcript of the call being stored in that super secret computer? I find it hard to believe the intelligence committee would be denied that evidence, everyone on the committee has security clearances and anyone keeping up with the scandal knows it’s there.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:56 PM   #687
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Isn’t it possible for the Committee to get the actual transcript of the call being stored in that super secret computer? I find it hard to believe the intelligence committee would be denied that evidence, everyone on the committee has security clearances and anyone keeping up with the scandal knows it’s there.

the intelligence community doesn't conduct foreign policy. the President does. they have no reason to see it. as far as the committee they've seen it. this is gonna be hard for you to believe but not one person who heard the actual call, has contradicted anything in the transcript publicly released.

this is even harder for a dull bulb to understand but that means there was no abuse of power, no quid pro quo and nothing illegal.

but keep yer hopes up, right up to Trump being sworn in for a second term

BAHHAHAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 04:20 PM   #688
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump had a college deferment. In 1968 he received a "1Y" classification -- temporary medical deferment due to bone spurs in both heels. This changed in 1972 when the "1Y" draft status disappeared and Trump was reclassified "4F".
but Trump was a Patriot even then..

"I got Bone Spurs, that jingle jangle jingle,
as I go lying merrily along
and they sing, 'oh aint you glad you're single'?
and that song aint so very far from wrong
Ivana Trump? Ivana Belle?
though I may have done some foolin' this is why I never fell

(repeat chorus)

oh Marla Maples? you made a dent
though I've done some Moonlight walking this is why I up and went

(repeat chorus)

oh Miss Melania? my Foreign "Boo"
though we've done a heap of dreamin' this is why it won't come true
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 04:42 PM   #689
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
That is not totally true. Prior to 1968 Trump had a college deferment. In 1968 he received a "1Y" classification -- temporary medical deferment due to bone spurs in both heels. This changed in 1972 when the "1Y" draft status disappeared and Trump was reclassified "4F". At that point in time, the draft was basically dead with few getting drafted.

Trump's story is rather similar to mine. College deferment until 1968. Drafted in late 1968 though. I had bone spurs in both feet from the time I was a young teenager. I assume I still have them since they do not disappear over time. When inflamed, they are very painful, but such inflammations were rare and widely spaced between. There is speculation that Trump faked the seriousness of his "injury" and had a kind family doctor back him up. I won't go there.

I think both Clinton and Trump did everything within their means to avoid military service.
The part highlighted in bold-red is all that is relevant. It's a matter of public record that Slick Willie lyingly committed to enroll in ROTC to avoid the draft and then didn't.

Quote:
And you and the sewer rats best realize it isn’t the Clintons, Obama or the Biden’s facing impeachment or indictments. It’s the fat lying bastards Abuse of Power and the sycophants aiding in the cover up. That whataboutism bullshit ain’t going to cut it.
You're no longer allowed to have different, pathetic standards for dim-retards that are inferior to those that you demand of Republicans. You will have your miserable nose rubbed in dim-retard shit every fucking time you hypocritically try set a standard for Republicans that your party of jackasses doesn't measure up to.

Quote:
Dunford on Vindman: 'A professional, competent, patriotic and loyal officer'

Gen. Joseph Dunford, the retired chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is "a professional, competent, patriotic and loyal officer," as Vindman has faced intense scrutiny over his testimony in the House impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

General bone spurs couldn’t carry Vindmans jock strap. All roads lead to Putin with that fat lying bastard.
Vindman is a Ukrainian immigration who has delusions of grandeur believing that a petty bureaucrat such as himself has some kind of right to make foreign policy for the United States. Vindman wasn't "elected" to do a damn thing. His job is to take orders or resign if he can't do that.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 05:58 PM   #690
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
James Burnham, arguing for the Justice Department, replied that the dispute between the House Judiciary Committee and McGahn should not be resolved through litigation. He argued that the Constitution and more than two centuries of interactions between the White House and Congress hadn’t required courts to weigh in. And Jackson shouldn’t now, he said.

“So the House can never go to court?” Jackson asked.

“As a general proposition, that’s correct,” replied Burnham, a former White House aide under McGahn who is now serving in a senior position in the Justice Department’s civil division.
Darren Samuelsohn
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women