Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Chicago, Illinois > Questions for the Staff - Chicago
Questions for the Staff - Chicago Ask questions of your local staff here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Chicagoland?

OK, if I'm looking for an outcall, and a certain lady is using this term, what does it mean? Is it the city of Chicago only? Is it the City and all the suburbs? What are the limits?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
GBN94
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Usually refers to the metro city and near outlying suburbs.

As the burbs have grown "some" people have gone to include areas as far west as Naperville, NW as Barrington, NE as Waukegan, and SE as Gary Indiana. That IMO is stretching what should be considered Chicagoland. If you can't drive there within 10min of the city limits you are pushing it

Its best just to ask her if she goes to whatever area you are staying in as the exact boundaries of that term are subjective these days.
GBN94 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

I would ask the lady.
johnnybax is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Most of the ads in "Chicagoland" drive me nuts. I prefer know the following from the ad:
  • rate (including minimums and specials)
  • incall/outcall area
  • vital statistics (height, weight, measurements)
  • the fee for outcall
  • screening info
If it doesn't have all this info, I tend to skip the ad. Rarely have I found all this in one ad.

I will note that I'm trying to avoid what happened with one ad that was detailed. The incall rate was $$$. The two hour rate was $$$$$.5. Outcalls were a minimum of 2 hours (which is normal), but the outcall fee was $.5. That made her one hour $$$, but the minimum outcall $$$$$$$. That's much higher than a normal outcall.

But the lack of any of that information would have wasted the provider's time and mine. I would have called to get screened. Then I would have contacted her about donation details. Only to terminate discussions after feeling I'd been "had."
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #5
tiacarter
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35173
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hopefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Most of the ads in "Chicagoland" drive me nuts. I prefer know the following from the ad:
  • rate (including minimums and specials)
  • incall/outcall area
  • vital statistics (height, weight, measurements)
  • the fee for outcall
  • screening info
If it doesn't have all this info, I tend to skip the ad. Rarely have I found all this in one ad.

I will note that I'm trying to avoid what happened with one ad that was detailed. The incall rate was $$$. The two hour rate was $$$$$.5. Outcalls were a minimum of 2 hours (which is normal), but the outcall fee was $.5. That made her one hour $$$, but the minimum outcall $$$$$$$. That's much higher than a normal outcall.

But the lack of any of that information would have wasted the provider's time and mine. I would have called to get screened. Then I would have contacted her about donation details. Only to terminate discussions after feeling I'd been "had."

Hi babes, I Hope you find the ad you are looking for. I am kind of a new girl here in Chicago, but I do try to put all those things in my ads. Just be a little more patient and I am sure you will find a girl to spend time with, if not and I am your type I would be more than happy to show you a good time.

I do travel to all over the suburbs and Chicago, and I have gone out to like Elgin and St Charles and I do require a 90 min appt and a $50 travel fee, if its that far. Well either way have a really good time when you get here to Chicago.
tiacarter is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #6
AngelaPetite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32422
My ECCIE Reviews

There are many suburbs that are NW of Chicago. One is those suburbs is
WEST CHICAGO . That is not at all in the city. Making it simple in the city
of Chicago we address it as "The Loop" it is where the financial district is and
it is anywhere from 45-1hr to drive there from the NW burbs.

NW Burbs include

Tinley Park, Orland Park , Oak Park , Palos Hills, Oakbrook ,Lombard,Downers Grove,
Wheaton, Lisle, Naperville, Schaumburg.

FAR BW Suburbs :
Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows,Algonquin Barrington ,Carpentersville, Lake In The Hills
Huntley,McHenry, Gurnee, and as far up as Waukegan.

Hope this helps.
AngelaPetite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women