Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2020, 04:16 PM   #61
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

The masks are working, just not how they are being presented. As from the poster up a few has shown, the control aspect, fear, dividing the populace, manipulation of the public, minimizing scientific studies and other big picture motives of the left are working.

However, as science has shown they do nothing regarding the virus and are actually harmful.

This guy explains it pretty well and uses scientific studies to bolster his point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8upEg-bEJ8

If you are wearing a mask because you think it helps society, stops the spread of the virus and are being responsible, you are being played the fool.

O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 04:31 PM   #62
beelzebubba
BANNED

Tell you what mouth... come spend a day at my job.
I’ll hook you up, you can carry virulent corpses to the fridge... I’ll keep you busy.
Fucking conspiracy assholes.
beelzebubba is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 04:57 PM   #63
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Corpses in the fridge.....reminds me of one of my favorite Alice Cooper songs.....bitch never speaks and will still keep your beer cold.....

Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 02:01 PM   #64
rodeoplayboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

bee, tell me what do the mask do, it says on the box they do not prevent viruses, so tell me what it’s good for.
rodeoplayboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 03:57 PM   #65
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Don't think he can answer you rodeoplayboy, but I hear ya'.
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 07:20 AM   #66
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeoplayboy View Post
bee, tell me what do the mask do, it says on the box they do not prevent viruses, so tell me what it’s good for.
I've noticed two things: all these places that are open don't clean their door handles. Except for automatic doors, everyone who enters the place touches a common surface.

Restraurants allow customers to put their masks on the tables. Folks who have not changed their mask for a week put it on a common surface.

I've seen articles that say the virus can live on a surface for up to three days. I've also seen articles saying they can't. I've also seen articles saying that summer was supposed to stunt the virus. So what happened? For the most part, the populace I've seen in Houston has been wearing a mask. 80 plus percent compliance here in N. Houston for months.

We're not going to have 100% compliance for months. So what are we accomplishing? At one point it was to "flatten the curve." It didn't work. Riots were more important. We are now in a loop.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 05:46 AM   #67
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

You can sanitize your hands, you can’t sanitize the air around you.
It’s cool don’t wear a mask, hope you die, covid is a stupid people cleansing method of the planet. Yay planet kill them stupid ones.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 06:19 AM   #68
rodeoplayboy
Premium Access

Lester I’m not stupid, if your so smart then tell me how the mask helps you when it clearly states on package it doesn’t stop viruses.
Old 07-20-2020, 06:23 AM   #69
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Really my mask says it’s a Flu Mask in big letters. Maybe you should shop smarter. N95 don’t be dumb. Plus if I’m wearing one and you’re wearing one, no particles are being put into the air. None in the air means none in my nose or mouth.
What do you suppose is keeping the doctors from getting it when they see hundreds of sick?
Hmmmmmm
America home of the entitled morons!
No wonder the whole world doesn’t want us in their countries.
Old 07-20-2020, 11:58 AM   #70
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

I've seen articles that say the virus can live on a surface for up to three days. I've also seen articles saying they can't. I've also seen articles saying that summer was supposed to stunt the virus. So what happened? For the most part, the populace I've seen in Houston has been wearing a mask. 80 plus percent compliance here in N. Houston for months.

We're not going to have 100% compliance for months. So what are we accomplishing? At one point it was to "flatten the curve." It didn't work. Riots were more important. We are now in a loop.
All that conflicting information coming weeks or even days apart has caused anyone with a bit of skepticism and or critical thinking skills to question the validity of any of the information. It's not unreasonable for those distributing the information or those using it to try to enforce the unenforceable to get push back at this point. It's not necessarily a matter of my right to not wear a mask it's more a matter of no one seems to know what the fuck they are talking about. Who want to follow that lead?

Sly Turner did everything he could to make the Texas Republicans not have a convention.
Sly, everyone has to wear masks
TRC, OK
Sly, Everyone has to keep socially distant
TRC, we can do that, GRB is a big place.
Sly, I am going to put inspectors in the convention to make sure you are in compliance with my order and the first violation they see will result in a shut down.
TRC, You and your inspectors will be welcome in the convention
Sly, Dammit...Um, Ok then. So...NO CONVENTION FOR YOU!

And the asshole has been insistent that these orders aren't about politics. You'd think he'd want the entire legion of conventioneers to get sick and prove his point. More important was making sure he shut down the convention and cost them a bunch of money.

Just this weekend did I encounter someone I knew personally who actually had Covid. An ex neighbor. He said he didn't even know it but had a fever at work one day. He got tested and was positive. About three days later he said his whole body ached for about 24 hrs. That was the extent of his illness.
His wife also had it. She is a large woman with diabetes and was in the hospital for a few day on IV fluids. He didn't know what else they treated her with except that they were giving her steroids. She had pneumonia like symptoms. Those are seriously the first people I know personally who have had Covid.
On another level of separation an employees brother was diagnosed a couple of weeks ago along with his 2 kids. They didn't really have any symptoms except for a loss of taste. I don't personally know them.
A friend of mine has had about a dozen guys who work for him "test" positive. He thinks a lot of them have just wanted the time off. They've had no complications. Because the tests came from a certain trade under his management and they all went to the same doc he has speculated that the doctor might have been just giving them a 2 week break from the summer heat. I don't know what to believe anymore.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 12:00 PM   #71
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

If it states that on the package, it must mean the mask protects against the transmission of viruses,
but doesn't prevent you from getting a virus.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 12:18 PM   #72
rodeoplayboy
Premium Access

I’m pretty sure they say all the time on the news not to get the N95 mask to save those for the hospitals and care providers but I guess Lester is special.
Old 07-20-2020, 12:29 PM   #73
gnadfly
Account Disabled

All the people I've seen who wear the N95 masks "got them from somebody who knew somebody." They didn't buy them off ammy. They got them from a place of work or somebody's place of work.

My gym yesterday closed the basketball courts because people weren't "social distancing." What the fuck was expected? Every shot to be drained?

Kitler: My doctor charges $200 for a COVID test because he guarantees a positive.

Is anyone auditing these numbers?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 12:34 PM   #74
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeoplayboy View Post
I’m pretty sure they say all the time on the news not to get the N95 mask to save those for the hospitals and care providers but I guess Lester is special.
Nope Lester is just not a pathetic idiot and is competent in the use of the internet.
You don’t want to follow rules, or you do?
Rules that could save your life, disregard?
Follow other instructions counterintuitive to your survival?
Make up your mind, or just die, I couldn’t care less about you.
Old 07-20-2020, 01:29 PM   #75
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
Nope Lester is just not a pathetic idiot and is competent in the use of the internet.
You don’t want to follow rules, or you do?
Rules that could save your life, disregard?
Follow other instructions counterintuitive to your survival?
Make up your mind, or just die, I couldn’t care less about you.
Who said the current rules save your life though? The same people who said it was healthy for protesters to protest? Pretty sure the protests and occupations cost some lives and certainly cost a lot in property damage to innocent victims

See that's where the push back comes from. Not idiocy on the part of people trying to follow the rules but from the absurdity of continuously moving the goal posts and expecting us to blindly follow.
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women