Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2020, 01:05 PM   #16
Chops52
Registered Member

Yeah that is what I thought. Thanks everyone for responding I really appreciate it.
Chops52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 09:14 PM   #17
Mrhazyman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

"Asked why I was there I did not lie."
If there is a next time, Don't say anything my man.
Mrhazyman is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 11:16 PM   #18
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrhazyman View Post
"Asked why I was there I did not lie."
If there is a next time, Don't say anything my man.

Friend from College that is in town. Never give a name.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 04:58 AM   #19
mtbear
Registered Member

All you lame fuckers on this site...wondering if it is a scam...of course it is a scam...we are all scum bags doing nefarious shit in parking lots and you wonder if there is a chance this guy might be fake..confront the asshole, if he does not identify himself as a cop by name and badge number he is not real, kick his ass and drive away...Most of you limp dick fuckers here cant imagine doing that cause you got your dick in your hand...
mtbear is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 10:58 AM   #20
RaulPenwa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

^^What a dumbass.^^
RaulPenwa is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:04 PM   #21
merz28
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbear View Post
All you lame fuckers on this site...wondering if it is a scam...of course it is a scam...we are all scum bags doing nefarious shit in parking lots and you wonder if there is a chance this guy might be fake..confront the asshole, if he does not identify himself as a cop by name and badge number he is not real, kick his ass and drive away...Most of you limp dick fuckers here cant imagine doing that cause you got your dick in your hand...
So,

It has not been a very good few weeks on the hobby front. Multiple NCNS so I just end up at an AMP. Hell, I even struck out last week an AMP and that has not happened in a long time.
So this morning I was scheduled to meet a advertised nuru gal and she did verify my 10:30 appointment and 9:30 and I figured all will be great. 10:30 comes around and I still have not received the address. I figure I will waste sometime and needed to do some ammo shopping. Went into local shop and all the shelves were cleaned out..........damn its not a good sign at all today. I then get out my hobby phone and flighty nuru chick replies back, "I am sorry I am running behind today, I forgot I had 2 guys before you and I have been up since 6 am". I replied, I don't give a rats ass of how long you have been up. I have been up since 5 am but I am still on time and have been texting you exactly on time like we set up last night. So I say fuck it and move on.

I am away from my proper access to do my normal searches so I reach out to a fellow hobby member, and ask if he is looking at anyone? He stated he has had his eye on this gal and she seems legit. He even stated, "I think she looks familiar". I said hell with it give me the digits I will shake her cage. I am still in the shopping center and reach out to this gal.

(

I get a response with a very becoming and not overly anxious reply. I thought hell this seems like the stars are aligning.

I state I am on a short notice and I will be there in 14 minutes. She stated let me know when you reach the apartment complex. So, I did and stated I am outside in the particular vehicle I am driving. Silence for a few minutes. She stated are you here? I said yes, I will be right in. I knocked on the door and some younger gal opened the door in sweats like she had just woke up. Knowing that something seems a little off, I stated I have an appointment, she goes, what kind of appointment? I reply, with (knowing something is really up now), apartment inspection. I need to look at your furnace for proper ventilation. this is ***** address correct? She said well there is the same **** address on the other side of the building.. I was apologetic and went back to my vehicle.
I circled back around the apartment and nope no other building like that with the exact address that I have.

I was really confused and started to leave and cut my Losses.

Here is where shit gets real like the other hobby member said.
A rust colored Minnesota license plate 900 *** Avalanche,I have pictures. Tried to box me in and out jumped 2 early middle age white men with black vests on and Sheriff stars on them.

After reading the this thread, I knew I was in the thick of it. I role up the window pretty much. The fellas said, Sheriff stop and roll down your vehicle. I said the hell you are and slowly drove off. The two dudes then jumped back in their vehicle and tried to cut me off at the exit of the apartment complex, which they succeeded. Out of the vehicle again they did so I opened the door and stood on my door cill and starting taking photos with my phone. I yelled out, your ass is had now. Photos are proof. Your not gonna scam me! They screeched out of the parking lot. So, now i am now the pursuer. I follow them for a few blocks and text the bull shit number and suggest you dicks better get the hell out of town. Your fun scamming money is over in this town. I sent them a couple of photos I have of them
merz28 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:27 PM   #22
dickofgold
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Sorry to hear you both ran into that shit. Scam or not when somebody boxes you in your mind is gonna prob freak. That person profile on sipsap is hillary something and a jillian one. I was just messing with them after I saw this post ans they convincing its a real girl. Its possible it is a real girl with two guys involved as well. As far as person saying they wld get out kick their ass and leave. Yea right.

Thanks for looking out for other members.
dickofgold is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:32 PM   #23
Chops52
Registered Member

Yeah that sounds right. Let me ask was did one have a stocking cap. Looked about mid 40's and no facial hair. I never got a good look at the other one. Was this complex on 84th st by chance?
Chops52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:48 PM   #24
merz28
Premium Access

I believe they both had stocking hats on today since it was cooler out. One was clean cut other had some stubble.

No, the complex was out on 122nd. They are moving their locations so its harder to pin point their pinch points.
Old 12-11-2020, 04:50 PM   #25
Gizmo4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Wow. That’s crazy. Makes me want to go fuck with them. If they wanna play games......
Gizmo4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 04:58 PM   #26
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by merz28 View Post
I believe they both had stocking hats on today since it was cooler out. One was clean cut other had some stubble.

No, the complex was out on 122nd. They are moving their locations so its harder to pin point their pinch points.
Guys thank you for the heads up. Can we get a little more exact on the locations? like 84th and what? and 122nd and what? Send in private if you would prefer since I'm not sure if that is against the rules here but with something like this we all should be informed. Thanks again!
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 05:09 PM   #27
merz28
Premium Access

144 th and Center area
However not sure that matters. It’s apparent they are moving around.
More importantly is the make and model of the vehicle. Burnt orange Avalanche
Minn license plate starting with 900
Old 12-11-2020, 05:27 PM   #28
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Times are very desperate for many . Don't make yourself an easy target . Fight back with common sense . Most thugs will tuck their tales and skedaddle .

Good job Merz .
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 05:28 PM   #29
FightFan
Valued Poster

Times are very desperate for many . Don't make yourself an easy target . Fight back with common sense . Most thugs will tuck their tales and skedaddle .

Good job Merz .
Old 12-11-2020, 05:30 PM   #30
FightFan
Valued Poster

Good job Merz . The same scams are going on in SA also .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women