Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47471
pyramider46370
bambino40295
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2022, 03:05 PM   #1
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Trump Unworthy to Hold Office

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...1X5?li=BBnbfcL

I agree. He is not worthy to hold any office. Not even dog catcher.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 06:35 PM   #2
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

I agree, unless of course we are talking about re-electing Biden or Harris or Newsome and then it becomes a no brainer since those 3 are also un-worthy of holding office.

So what does one do when confronted with 4 unworthy people? Why you vote policy of course which is exactly what I intend to do.

And it is exactly what Democrats are saying. While about 70% of Democrats say they don't want Biden to run again because they find him unfit for office, 92% of Democrats say they will vote for Biden anyway in a race against Trump. Looks like the vast majority of us agree that we'll will vote for one un-worthy person to keep the other un-worty person with un-worthy policies from holding office.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 07:53 PM   #3
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I agree, unless of course we are talking about re-electing Biden or Harris or Newsome and then it becomes a no brainer since those 3 are also un-worthy of holding office.

So what does one do when confronted with 4 unworthy people? Why you vote policy of course which is exactly what I intend to do.

And it is exactly what Democrats are saying. While about 70% of Democrats say they don't want Biden to run again because they find him unfit for office, 92% of Democrats say they will vote for Biden anyway in a race against Trump. Looks like the vast majority of us agree that we'll will vote for one un-worthy person to keep the other un-worty person with un-worthy policies from holding office.
Trump's a bridge too far for me. Give me a choice of Trump or Biden or Harris or Newsome and I'll vote for the Libertarian. Unless they nominate someone like John McAfee, who was runner up to Gary Johnson in the 2016 Libertarian primaries. Then I'll write in Amy the Wonder Dog. Or hell, I'll write in Hedonist Forever for president and Blackman for VP. That ought to be entertaining.

Blackman, you're smart and a good guy and all that, but I figure you'd raise my taxes. So Hedonist gets top nod. You can be Hedonist's Mike Pence though.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 08:32 PM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

Liberals think they have corner on who is and who isn't worthy to hold office. They can go screw themselves. What we have in office right now isn't worthy to hold office.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 10:14 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You should take your foot off the floorboard there bud.

The GOP is gonna distance themselves from the Clown Who Would Be King. It’s happening as we speak. Soon it’ll just be him and you. Enjoy the “Truth.”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 10:39 PM   #6
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You should take your foot off the floorboard there bud.

The GOP is gonna distance themselves from the Clown Who Would Be King. It’s happening as we speak. Soon it’ll just be him and you. Enjoy the “Truth.”
The truth is you might be in for a rude awakening. Your little demented puppet is getting more and more unelectable by the day. Biden and the Democratic Party are running on empty.
Old 07-23-2022, 10:42 PM   #7
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Shhhhhh 1b1 and YR. Fox hasn't told them that yet. It would suck for their ratings. And if Fox hasn't said it yet, that means it is not true.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 10:47 PM   #8
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Trump's a bridge too far for me. Give me a choice of Trump or Biden or Harris or Newsome and I'll vote for the Libertarian. Unless they nominate someone like John McAfee, who was runner up to Gary Johnson in the 2016 Libertarian primaries. Then I'll write in Amy the Wonder Dog. Or hell, I'll write in Hedonist Forever for president and Blackman for VP. That ought to be entertaining.

Blackman, you're smart and a good guy and all that, but I figure you'd raise my taxes. So Hedonist gets top nod. You can be Hedonist's Mike Pence though.

Thank you, thank you! If nominated, I shall run and if elected I shall serve but like most Presidents, I'll have to reserve my VP pick for someone who let's say, is "more aligned" with my policy initiatives than 1bm1 but I can assure you and 1bm1, there will be many Black and Brown people in my administration and while I won't rule out the possibility that somewhere out there, there are transsexual, non binary people capable of believing and following my directives, unfortunately none now serving in the Biden administration will be offered a job in my administration, especially that Admiral, who is quite possibly the less attractive man/ woman/ human, I have ever seen and nobody wants to look at that.

I'll always remember you Tiny as my first vote!
Old 07-23-2022, 11:11 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "Not Worthy."

And here I was surely under the impression that THE VOTERS
decide just WHO is worthy or not worthy.

Reckon I learn something new every day here in America.

However - you might want to inform the pollsters about
President Trump's non-worthyness. 'Cause they STILL have Him
the odds-on FAVOURITE to Win in 2024. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 10:59 AM   #10
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 12:51 PM   #11
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Thank you, thank you! If nominated, I shall run and if elected I shall serve but like most Presidents, I'll have to reserve my VP pick for someone who let's say, is "more aligned" with my policy initiatives than 1bm1 but I can assure you and 1bm1, there will be many Black and Brown people in my administration and while I won't rule out the possibility that somewhere out there, there are transsexual, non binary people capable of believing and following my directives, unfortunately none now serving in the Biden administration will be offered a job in my administration, especially that Admiral, who is quite possibly the less attractive man/ woman/ human, I have ever seen and nobody wants to look at that.

I'll always remember you Tiny as my first vote!

I suspect you'd make a better president than anyone we've had since Bill Clinton in his 2nd term. And I'm not joking. Admittedly though the bar was set low by George W. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden.

I would however vote for Ronald Reagan, LustyLad or Texas Contrarian before I'd vote for you. LustyLad and Texas Contrarian have a stronger background in economics. And Reagan was in a league unto his own.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 01:02 PM   #12
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The New York Times is totally unqualified to make comments on who is worthy to be President.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 02:01 PM   #13
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I suspect you'd make a better president than anyone we've had since Bill Clinton in his 2nd term. And I'm not joking. Admittedly though the bar was set low by George W. Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden.

I would however vote for Ronald Reagan, LustyLad or Texas Contrarian before I'd vote for you. LustyLad and Texas Contrarian have a stronger background in economics. And Reagan was in a league unto his own.

Damn, to quote scripture ( what I do when I'm upset ) "They giveth with one hand and taketh away with another".
Old 07-24-2022, 03:25 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fuck unworthy. Trump will soon be ineligible.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 03:42 PM   #15
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fuck unworthy. Trump will soon be ineligible.
How's that?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women