Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
Even ladies with the best TCB skills can get overwhelmed sometimes. We are only human. I have good TCB and it still will get ah! lol Im thinking of starting a service to take care of this because no matter how good you are it still can get crazy. In general I get back to everyone within 24 hours. But like I said sometimes a lady needs to shut this world out for 2 days. Tell me there are not times you just dont want anything to do with your job for a day or two..? Doesnt mean you cant handle it, you just need a break.. everyone needs a break sometimes.

Its also not my fault where I live the ladies are scarce and Im in demand. We cant be on the computer everyday all day. I advertise in only a few places and off one ad I will get 80 emails a day or more.. Its my main source. Hell I havent even run an ad at all in a week or more and the emails still come in.. We dont have to be running "advertising" to get pounded with emails and reference checks, etc. You guys cant expect a lady to be at beacon call all the time just sitting on the computer waiting for emails.. Sometimes you are just going to have to wait to see a good lady. You have to be patient once in a while..

And its not so easy just to go out and get an "assistant".. we are hookers you just cant trust anyone with your screening, safety, and info. This is not a regular job. Would you? Much easier said then done..

To the original OP, what if she had 20 emails before yours she was replying to? She just didn't get to you yet?? Look she got back to you..

You really need to walk in a lady in demand with a good reputation shoes before you judge and get in a tizzy and come here whining that she didnt get back quick enough for you. (now time and date is in order, conformation.. thats a different story..)

Either way its our business and we run it how we see fit, if it takes 2 days to get a reply for a possible visit, deal with it or move on to the next lady. Other fish in the sea. And ladies that can reply in an instant 24 hours a day are clearly not all that busy and dont screen for shit.. This is a job not my whole life.. Is it yours?
I'm not trying to downplay it being busy at times but you did say in your first reply that you are on 10 sites and your last reply you said it was two. All I am trying to communicate is that there is a reasonable time to reply and for whatever reason if you don't you are giving an appearance of not caring. If you are going to be not available because you want (DOWN TIME) no one is saying don't do it we just say let us know so we can get ahold of someone that is available. If you have a website then put in a calendar of when your available and when your not. To just take the time off and let the emails pile up is pretty inconsiderate of your clientel. I'm not trying to insult you in anyway I'm just letting you know how it is from the hobbyist side of things. Like the thread says. COMMUNICATE!
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:48 PM   #17
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I'm not trying to downplay it being busy at times but you did say in your first reply that you are on 10 sites and your last reply you said it was two. All I am trying to communicate is that there is a reasonable time to reply and for whatever reason if you don't you are giving an appearance of not caring. If you are going to be not available because you want (DOWN TIME) no one is saying don't do it we just say let us know so we can get ahold of someone that is available. If you have a website then put in a calendar of when your available and when your not. To just take the time off and let the emails pile up is pretty inconsiderate of your clientel. I'm not trying to insult you in anyway I'm just letting you know how it is from the hobbyist side of things. Like the thread says. COMMUNICATE!
I dont advertise on all of them, still have to check them. You can belong to boards, etc without running ads.. dont have to run ads on all of them to get inquires.

Bottom line if a lady doesnt get back its safe to say shes Busy, move to the next. Its not because we dont care we are Busy. Im sorry you have 30 guys ahead of you and you'll have to wait. Its your choice to move on if a lady does not get back accordingly to your standards. Nobody is making you wait.. Old T breaks it down well..

You're getting your answer with no "Communication" back. No communication means not available. She'll get back when she is available. If she doesnt then put her on a no see list..

And I dont feel I have to make an announcement when I want 2 days off from the hobby.. (just like my dental problem this week, wasnt expecting the dentist to wrench my jaw so bad I was out in pain for days.. had the same work before with no problems, but not this time..) I was in pain and miserable doped up on Vicodin, sorry I wasnt up for announcing my few days off I was taking.. and actually its not anyones business.

Im not obligated to tell potential clientele I want time off. Im also not obligated to reply to emails in a certain time limit either.. Im obligated to provide accurate photos, accurate info, keep your info safe, keep an appointment we confirmed, give you the service I advertise and charge you for.

Even if I had a set schedule/calendar and you contact me for one of the times available and I dont get back guess what that means Im booked already.Im busy with my clients. I will get back and let you know when I am available again. (I do always try to put booked/pull the ad on the dates when I am so you know right away as I am pretty on top of my TCB. I built a reputation and plan on keeping it)

Like I said before you want to see a reputable lady that books steady as she has a good reputation..you have to have some patience. There are always ladys to call and go see in an hour. Most rept ladies take time to see.. get the email, time to screen, time to reply, etc.

Funny gents will take 3 or 4 days to respond to a time and date on the table.. I dont get mad, you have a life too, I move on to the next. He'll contact me back if/when he is ready to seal the deal. I dont worry we are not confirmed yet, Im not going to chase a guy to book. You'll book when ready.

Now if I was actually planning on taking time off I would certainly pull ads, announce etc.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #18
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't take it so personally. I might log into p411 on my iphone, go to work for 10 hours and never look at the phone. It appears I am logged in.

Not all providers sit by the phone or computer waiting for a call. Everyone has another life, whether it is another job, kids, hubby, bf, family emergency... you just never know.

Unless this is habitual, give her the benefit of the doubt.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #19
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default wow

Quote:
I dont advertise on all of them, still have to check them. You can belong to boards, etc without running ads.. dont have to run ads on all of them to get inquires.

Bottom line if a lady doesnt get back its safe to say shes Busy, move to the next. Its not because we dont care we are Busy. Im sorry you have 30 guys ahead of you and you'll have to wait. Its your choice to move on if a lady does not get back accordingly to your standards. Nobody is making you wait.. Old T breaks it down well..

You're getting your answer with no "Communication" back. No communication means not available. She'll get back when she is available. If she doesnt then put her on a no see list..

And I dont feel I have to make an announcement when I want 2 days off from the hobby.. (just like my dental problem this week, wasnt expecting the dentist to wrench my jaw so bad I was out in pain for days.. had the same work before with no problems, but not this time..) I was in pain and miserable doped up on Vicodin, sorry I wasnt up for announcing my few days off I was taking.. and actually its not anyones business.

Im not obligated to tell potential clientele I want time off. Im also not obligated to reply to emails in a certain time limit either.. Im obligated to provide accurate photos, accurate info, keep your info safe, keep an appointment we confirmed, give you the service I advertise and charge you for.

Even if I had a set schedule/calendar and you contact me for one of the times available and I dont get back guess what that means Im booked already.Im busy with my clients. I will get back and let you know when I am available again. (I do always try to put booked/pull the ad on the dates when I am so you know right away as I am pretty on top of my TCB. I built a reputation and plan on keeping it)

Like I said before you want to see a reputable lady that books steady as she has a good reputation..you have to have some patience. There are always ladys to call and go see in an hour. Most rept ladies take time to see.. get the email, time to screen, time to reply, etc.

Funny gents will take 3 or 4 days to respond to a time and date on the table.. I dont get mad, you have a life too, I move on to the next. He'll contact me back if/when he is ready to seal the deal. I dont worry we are not confirmed yet, Im not going to chase a guy to book. You'll book when ready.

Now if I was actually planning on taking time off I would certainly pull ads, announce etc.
Now all I can say is another superior acting provider that says she has more business than she can handle and doesn't care what anyone thinks. She will do what she wants to do and the heck with the people that put money in her hands. It's the providers like this that I'm sorry to say I just can't stand. Like I said in my first reply if you can't handle your emails in a timely manner then your not handling your clientel correctly no matter how busy or superior you think you are.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:51 PM   #20
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I contacted a lady via her reference contact page and waited for her reply. After 6 days I contacted her via pm/rmail through eccie with the same message and reference info, so she would know I am who I stated I was here. Three days later and still no reply. I send an email through eccie asking why she chose net to reply to me, stating I'm sure she had her reasons, but I would prefer the courtesy of a reply saying she's not interested rather than simply ignoring me. I got a reply within hours and she said she was so sorry, she wasn't ignoring me. She didn't reply because she didn't get either of the other two, but she would love to see me. I went back and checked to see if the pm was read and it had been. I scheduled on Monday for Friday and got confirmed the next day, Thursday she cancelled due to scheduling problems. Seems none of her 3 babysitters could do that day and time, it had never happened before. What took so long to find that out and tell me and how did she not get the first two, yet reply to the 3rd within hours and screening? Some things can't be answered, or shouldn't be asked.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:38 PM   #21
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Now all I can say is another superior acting provider that says she has more business than she can handle and doesn't care what anyone thinks. She will do what she wants to do and the heck with the people that put money in her hands. It's the providers like this that I'm sorry to say I just can't stand. Like I said in my first reply if you can't handle your emails in a timely manner then your not handling your clientel correctly no matter how busy or superior you think you are.
If thats what you think. lol How exactly did I say I dont care about clients? Ive stated twice I try to reply with in 24 hours. I guess 24 hours is not reasonable to you?? I take care of all the clients that puts money in my hand. If Ive made a mistake or miss-communicated I always make up for it. Im a lady that when I get busy I try to hook you up with another good lady.. so dont give me crap and say I dont care. Im actually very helpful to other gents and ladies on my local board. If anything I care too much.

Some of you guys think you're superior and think a lady is glued to the phone or computer and needs to be there when You want.

Its just Common Sense if a lady doesnt get back shes freaking busy specially if its a well rept lady that books solid. It has nothing to do with superiority or not caring as you say its the reality of a lady that has built a solid reputation. (unless this is a habit from a lady) Another reality is you cant make everyone happy all the time, we are not perfect. You will not be everyones cup of tea and we all make mistakes. Its not like I haven't made them.

Go check on my TCB skills or how helpful I am..

Also if you cant stand me you dont ever have to see me so no worries. We can agree to disagree. Im just saying the reality.. was nothing against you personally.

Hey Surcher!
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:42 PM   #22
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
Don't take it so personally. I might log into p411 on my iphone, go to work for 10 hours and never look at the phone. It appears I am logged in.

Not all providers sit by the phone or computer waiting for a call. Everyone has another life, whether it is another job, kids, hubby, bf, family emergency... you just never know.

Unless this is habitual, give her the benefit of the doubt.
Actually we finally connected, and had a terrific 2 hr date, and she has called me back twice already today because we hit it off so good. Alls well that ends well
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:08 AM   #23
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I absolutely love these kind threads and its a great example why when people ask me to close one I don't. It is so enlightening to get a glimpse into ladies beyond the ads and reviews. I have certainly seen another side with this one.

To respond to a specific item Lynn brought up; I am a member of many different sites and every single one of them can be set up to send you an email when you have a PM waiting. I see no need to "check" all 10 of your sites if you don't have an email saying you have a message.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:52 AM   #24
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Even ladies with the best TCB skills can get overwhelmed sometimes. We are only human. I have good TCB and it still will get ah! lol Im thinking of starting a service to take care of this because no matter how good you are it still can get crazy. In general I get back to everyone within 24 hours. But like I said sometimes a lady needs to shut this world out for 2 days. Tell me there are not times you just dont want anything to do with your job for a day or two..? Doesnt mean you cant handle it, you just need a break.. everyone needs a break sometimes.

There is one lady that I know for sure posts here on ECCIE, and she also has her own website. She changes her signature line on here to show when and where she is available, as well as the home page of her website. When she takes a few days off, she changes the signature to " Be Back Soon " and also limits her website to the homepage saying saying she is doing some work it. This lets guys know she isn't available for a short time, and they can try and get back with her later when she is available.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:33 AM   #25
LynnT
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I hear ya Chica but I have that feature turned off because my box will get full of "you have a message from xxxx site" It just becomes time consuming cleaning them out. Its easier to check them quick. It just pushs my actual inquires back a page or two. I'll wake up and have 1.5 pages of these alert messages..

Really I have about 20 sites now lol.(some I do have this feature turned on as I dont need to check those often) You have to join a freaking diffrent board everywhere you want to travel! Im a traveler. Oy can we just be all in one place!? lol Or hey p411 and other various screening services alert emails.. Speaking of which I have to find out what works best in NC.. lol

And farmstud I will do that sometimes. I dont get much for business here so I only do that so often. I use this site mainly for info and some social fun and I help some ladies with marketing etc. I list my avlibility on my site and in my ads. Or I say please inquire for availability. Most of my biz comes from BP and I just reply as soon as I can. I keep consistent ads there here and TER I place ads here and there, enough flows with BP. I actually get back usually within hours but sometimes I cant as real life happens or Im on a tour day and booked so I wont check till late night when the day is done. Sometimes it will take 24 hrs or a day or two.. but I will reply.

I was just giving some realities into why a lady may not get back right away. How it works from our side. It has nothing to do with her not caring or being able to handle biz. I do know some ladies cant or its a habitual problem. Some people just cant handle biz, they are better off at an agency. They are probably this way at any job they've had. Some ladies just dont give crap, they run high volume and dont care about repeat business with quality men or a reputation that is standing or that this is a real business. They see it as a hustle. Too bad they dont see the Real potential income this business can bring to live a lavish lifestyle instead of day to day.

I'll say it again, I dont think some of you gents really know whats its like to keep up with inquires, screening emails, and getting emails from ladies doing reference checks, spam, emails saying hello... We dont have an info highway on you like a reputable lady does. Its time consuming and can wear on the best of us. If it was easy to just go get an assistant like I can with my day biz many of us would. Trusting someone else to screen is risky and hard to give up. Its real hard putting your safety in someone elses hands that you dont know. Also not saying any of this to whine, this is just the reality of this business Im ok with it. Its actually given me an idea for another business so I can cut back on my some other areas.. The gears are rolling already doing my research on it..

I also dont understand how gents think a lady "owes" a gent a reply or to keep her updated availability every second of the day.. We have the right to pick and choose who we see and email with. We have the right to take time off when we need to. We have the right to tend to real life and not tell you. Just like you have the right to see who you want. We dont run a "regular" service, we spend private time with you.. Its our choice who we decide to spend our private time with or converse with, money or no money. As much as this is a solid business its not regular business, private alone time with a stranger is involved.

When its your own business you can do as you please some will like it and some wont. Its impossible to make everyone happy all the time.. This is the reason I started a business so I can work when I choose to thats the point, work when I want doing something I enjoy while paying the bills. Isnt that a great American dream? As much work as it is running all my businesses I feel jobless most days.. I love that feeling. Money is also not my sole driving factor for this particular biz or my others, they started as a hobby. Im fortunate enough to make money off a hobby, a passion of mine, something that flows naturally for me.. what I was meant to do. I also enjoy this job, Im single and horny and it helps foot my other business ventures so its win, win.

I personally get back to everyone even if its to say Im sorry Im not available today or have openings next week. (exception to the rule are an idiot in the first email, not being discrete etc) Ive also never stiffed a fella.

Like I said before any of you can go check on how I handle my clients and how I treat them. I TCB to the best of my ability with everyone as I am a business women with a reputation I built. I am a business woman before Im a provider. Im a business, marketing, SEO geek actually lol. So I do TCB, I run a business with a service offered and also provide the service I advertise for. I dont BS with clients or treat them like crap. Im very much a tell it like it is person. Our time is equally valuable IMO. Treat people how you want to be treated, Im also a firm believer in you get what you pay for.

Also if any of you think negatively of me for my posts, then so be it. Love or hate me, just know I will never BS you or rip you off. My posts were also not to bash anyone specific. I speak my mind here and its not a secret I do. Just reality of the biz Im speaking.

Still the bottom line is a lady is busy when she hasnt gotten back to you yet, she will when she is free to do so. (unless you're contacting and idiot provider. There are idiots on both side of the fence) You also cant always go by the is "online" I may have P411 open in a browser but Im on eccie reading a previous inquirers posts or emailing one of the ladies checking on him.. I havent seen a new message come in yet.. Im on eccie or in my gmail.. P411 logs you out in 30 minutes so by the time I get back to p411 I have to log on again, then I see the message..
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:26 PM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have never been mistaken for a provider--or for a lady LOL--but I also fall behind in important work and social e-mails at times.

Some people's personalities and preferences prefer to focus on one or two areas of their life and specialize there, spening most their emotional and temporal capital there.

Others have broad interests, wanting to delve into everything that they see because they find something facinating in almost everyone and everything. They do indeed get overloaded at times.

I am definately in the second group. I prefer ladies in the second group because they are usually far more interesting. One of the drawbacks is they sometimes do get swamped and sometimes do take a while to reply. Do I like that part of their personality? No, I wish they were more prompt. But the positive sides of that personality more than make up for it for me.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:09 PM   #27
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

LynnT, it is interesting the differences across the country. In Oklahoma BP is looked at as one level about streetwalker. Here ECCIE and P411 rule and that gives me a better insight into your responses. I believe, or I have been told, that the first thing a girl checks here is the P411 request because shes knows that is a formal request where other contacts may contain a lot of BS. The P411 Request slaps you right in the face while with most everything else it is a more tedious process. I have done TER reviews at the request of a certain girl, but nobody else around my part cares about TER. Your last post made me understand your world a lot better.
I did finally meet the girl that this post was about and we had a great time, and I can't be too bad a guy because she has called me a couple times since then. I will have to remember in the future that my little world is not everybodies little world.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:50 PM   #28
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
Actually we finally connected, and had a terrific 2 hr date, and she has called me back twice already today because we hit it off so good. Alls well that ends well
oh how I love a happy ending , glad things work out for you & you had a great time FNF
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #29
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
oh how I love a happy ending , glad things work out for you & you had a great time FNF
Hi Babe, once contact was made everything went silky smooth. I tend to schedule well in advance to allow time for screening and whatever else. I know I have a lot of Provider OKs on P411 and reviews here and on TER, but the girl doesn't know that. The woman from NY opened my eyes to a different world than I am used to.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #30
Midnightkat
Account Disabled

User ID: 48225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
Am I speaking Mandarin Chinese?
你不讲汉语。
Midnightkat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net