Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41719
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36073
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2014, 01:58 AM   #1
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 224805
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dear Conspiracy Theory Addicts: You're Welcome

MIND BLOWN.....this one chapter covers everything from slavery to terrorism and the drug "war".

Couldn't stop reading.

http://global-conspiracy.over-blog.c...r-1834446.html
PhillyChik is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:21 AM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I read it... makes sense to me.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:48 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

There were no taint photos.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 04:16 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If it made sense to Slobbrin...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 04:38 PM   #5
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I read it... makes sense to me.
Not only does it make sense that article correlates quite well with what has happened in the last three decades. Here's a few things ya'all might want to google, Mena Arkansas, The Clinton Bush Connection. That will lead you to some very interesting articles.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:32 PM   #6
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Look I to the Tyco corporation....they are a $18B company that has 100% control over privately obtained coca leaves--1000 metric tons annually to be exact. One co. under them process the leaves and separates the good stuff. Coca Cola actually gets the benign leaves. The good stuff goes to a pharmaceutical co. hq in St. Louis, and has it as a product on their website....on purchasable by DEA and approved medical personnel. That amount of leaves would make 333 kilos of said product.

Wtf is that about?
Old 07-20-2014, 09:34 PM   #7
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh lawd, just saw all the typos....no edit key available 😒
Old 07-20-2014, 10:56 PM   #8
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

PhillyChik, not only are you right, you are drop-dead GORGEOUS! Do you get to Kansas often?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:22 AM   #9
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
PhillyChik, not only are you right, you are drop-dead GORGEOUS! Do you get to Kansas often?
Hey Dipshit, wtf is the private message option supposed to be used for? Duh!!!

Indeed, Hanoi COG set the bar very low when he started a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominated himself to be a leading contender.

While not much is expected of him, he continues to fall short of the "low" bar.

Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:54 AM   #10
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Occam's razor...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:54 PM   #11
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Hey Dipshit, wtf is the private message option supposed to be used for? Duh!!!

Indeed, Hanoi COG set the bar very low when he started a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominated himself to be a leading contender.

While not much is expected of him, he continues to fall short of the "low" bar.

I hope you're joking. I started this thread and he contributed to the topic. Then he gave me a compliment. How is that inappropriate? You want to know what is? Popping up on my thread only to rub your hard-on while you insult someone for being nice to me.

I hope you jizzed all over your sticky iPad. What a creeper.....
Old 07-21-2014, 04:32 PM   #12
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Unhappy

Does no one study organic chemistry anymore?

Cocaine is a man-created synthetic narcotic… it is not naturally made, it must undergo a chemical reaction... Cocaine is made by mixing coca paste with hydrochloric acid in a chemical process...it is synthetic, manmade, lab created and not natural. Nope. Cocaine is a natural substance, in base form, insoluble in water. Cocaine hydrochloride is a man-made salt that is soluble in water.

...Mallinckrodt incorporated pharmaceutical company. They recently purchased Tyco Healthcare international and are the sole legal source of cocaine under the patented name Procaine, which can be found in a number of pharmaceutical medications. Nope. Procaine is an entirely different molecule, not found in nature.
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:46 PM   #13
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guess you missed English class....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post

Cocaine is a man-created synthetic narcotic… it is not naturally made, it must undergo a chemical reaction... Cocaine is made by mixing coca paste with hydrochloric acid in a chemical process...it is synthetic, manmade, lab created and not natural. Nope. Cocaine is a natural substance, in base form, insoluble in water. Cocaine hydrochloride is a man-made salt that is soluble in water.

...Mallinckrodt incorporated pharmaceutical company. They recently purchased Tyco Healthcare international and are the sole legal source of cocaine under the patented name Procaine, which can be found in a number of pharmaceutical medications. Nope. Procaine is an entirely different molecule, not found in nature.
It's kind of important to state the source of your references, especially when no one here linked to any page stating exactly what you typed. You can have all the info in the world, but if you can't communicate it properly, no one will care.

Let's see if you can dish it out AND take it
Old 07-21-2014, 05:09 PM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:37 PM   #15
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Cocaine is naturally occurring in nature. The Psychoactive Alkaloid is stored in the leaf of the Coca plant. The use of Hydrochloric acid is what is used chemically to free up the psychoactive alkaloid commonly known as cocaine. A similar process is used in the Tobacco industry to free up Nicotine from it's inactive chemical bond of Nicotinic Acid. In the tobacco industry Ammonia is used to achieve this.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women