Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2020, 10:09 PM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Harris County Mask Fine Question

The fine for violation of the mask order is $1000 for the store. If I riot, go into Walmart without a mask and steal a flat panel, will they even call the police? Seems it's adding insult to injury...or injury to injury.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 12:12 AM   #2
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Enforcement of the mask will be a problem. How is Police going to the time to enforce paying customer to wear a mask.

More likely, local government will probably enforce threw spot checks with business licenses... meaning the store will need to require masks from customers to enter the store or ask the customer who is not wearing a mask to leave.

If the store does not require masks they risk loosing their business license, or fines.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 07:27 AM   #3
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I very much doubt they will enforce it. They don't have the people to enforce it.
I would think it's more of a scare tactic to get people to wear the masks.

I also think that any business should have the right to refuse doing business with anyone they choose and shouldn't have to have a reason to do so.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 07:41 AM   #4
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I very much doubt they will enforce it. They don't have the people to enforce it.

Yep,
It was another political stunt. The last thing the cops need is the business community mad at them too.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 10:29 AM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post

I also think that any business should have the right to refuse doing business with anyone they choose and shouldn't have to have a reason to do so.
Went to look at a new gym membership at LA Fitness. Everyone was working out WITH a mask on. Front Desk guy said to play racquetball you had to have mask on. Also, cops worked out there so the club likely would get a heads up.

Went to two convenience stores. No one had mask on. Not even the clerks.

My understanding is the Health Dept workers are supposed to write the violations up. Not the po po. Good luck stopping me for ID.
Old 06-24-2020, 11:20 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Has anyone found a signed copy of any document stating the subject matter of this thread? If so, I would appreciate a link to it so I can look at it. Just put the link in this thread for all to see.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 01:35 PM   #7
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Went to look at a new gym membership at LA Fitness. Everyone was working out WITH a mask on. Front Desk guy said to play racquetball you had to have mask on. Also, cops worked out there so the club likely would get a heads up.

Went to two convenience stores. No one had mask on. Not even the clerks.

My understanding is the Health Dept workers are supposed to write the violations up. Not the po po. Good luck stopping me for ID.

My gym doesn't appear to be enforcing the order beyond checking in.

Most people, including employees, have the mask hanging off of one ear. What you'll notice is they'll put it fully on when someone comes in close proximity. I'm fine with that.
Old 06-24-2020, 01:41 PM   #8
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Has anyone found a signed copy of any document stating the subject matter of this thread? If so, I would appreciate a link to it so I can look at it. Just put the link in this thread for all to see.
Here ya go LL

https://www.readyharris.org/Portals/...gned_order.pdf

I'm sure you'll read it thoroughly but pay attention to the part that says enforcement doesn't begin until after 5 days from the day the order goes into effect, Monday the 22nd. Depending on how you count that it's either Friday or Saturday. The order ends on Tuesday the 30th unless the Abbot extends the state of emergency. Only then can comandante hildago extend her order.

It's a fucking joke, the enforcement period has the potential to be shorter than the time it took for the order to be put into place. 19th to the 22nd. I guess those three days we were all immune just like the last time.
Old 06-24-2020, 02:41 PM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Over the past few days, the number of deaths have decreased in Texas and Harris county. Can't find the stats as easily now. A yesterday in Harris it was 2 people dead from CV. Today its reported as 7.

Out of a county of over 4 million. Where they released prisoners and let the rioters break all types of COVID "regulations."
Old 06-24-2020, 03:22 PM   #10
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Over the past few days, the number of deaths have decreased in Texas and Harris county. Can't find the stats as easily now. A yesterday in Harris it was 2 people dead from CV. Today its reported as 7.

Out of a county of over 4 million. Where they released prisoners and let the rioters break all types of COVID "regulations."

Reading an article online from KPRC yesterday. Some of the responses were about what you would expect. "This has nothing to do with protests and everything to do with opening too early and Memorial day, and opening the beaches."

BULLSHIT!

Moco has seen no increases in cases in 10 days now. Did those residents not go to the beach or the river or have cookouts on Memorial day? Yeah, they did. Lake Conroe was packed with people.

So did they have more strict lockdowns? Mask orders? No, they didn't. In fact it's been much more relaxed there.
So what's the difference?

A couple hundred protesters marched to the courthouse in Conroe, knelt, prayed and disbursed peacefully. Hell the photos show them doing a pretty good job of keeping their distance.

60000 people in Harris County held a protest rally that went on for hours. The fucking police chief was high fiving people...But nah, The major cities and counties spiking has nothing to do with the protests.
Old 06-25-2020, 01:36 PM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
.....and everything to do with opening too early and Memorial day, and opening the beaches."

BULLSHIT!
I believe it is 2 or 3 physicians with epidemic disease experience and a working knowledge of this version of the virus .... just to emphasize the legitimacy of their conclusions the airlines are using ultraviolet lamps to sanitize their passenger cabins before wiping them down.

These EXPERTS shared that the virus lives less than a minute out in the open under the ultraviolet rays coming down from the sky ... as emitted by the Sun even if there is cloud cover.

Now ... what's the other reason not to go to the beach?

Hot babes in small bathing suits who have been quarantined for six weeks and want a cold beverage and a hot dick as soon as possible? I can understand why some people would want to deprive a young man or an old man of such fun. Those same LOONS are probably afraid of statues and want to tear them down to relieve their fears.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:24 PM   #12
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Last week I stopped by a supply house to pick up a few things on my way to my office.
I walked trough the entry door and right in front of me were two tables….the kind you see people set up at parties that fold up. I have been purchasing from this supply house for about 30 years.

They were both about 4 steps inside. Behind the tables, about 15 feet back, was the service counter with 3 employees standing behind the counter. The table to the left had parts catalogs on it and the table to the right had a sign that said “Will Call” on it.

I greeted the people inside and told them what I wanted. I have been to this place probably 20 times before.

One of them spoke up and told me that I needed to call the order in before coming by. I have never done that before. They always have counter people and were happy to have the walk-in business.

Again, they told me to call my order in and comeback to pick it up. I asked them if they could not here me since I was only 15 feet away. Again, they told me to leave and call in the order. Then one of them told me to just walk back outside the door and call in the order on my cell and then walk back in and wait at the “Will Call” table for them to bring the parts to me.

I thought about that for about 3 seconds and then told all three of them that was the stupidest fucking thing I have heard all month. The one guy looked at me and told me that was there new company policy.

I told them I understood, and it is their right to set up any policy they wished. I also told them about my new company policy and that I will never spend another penny with this vendor. When I arrived at my office, I had a meeting with the purchasing people. We will never do business there again.

People are like sheep
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:56 PM   #13
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Yes they are.....and good for you on taking your business elsewhere....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:08 PM   #14
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

tbone2u
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:14 AM   #15
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Unbelievable Tbone. 3 people standing there and none of them can take your order? That's just stupid.
I don't spend a ton of money with anyone. I'm not that big. I do have my own personal policy of spending money with anyone who makes me feel I am a bother to them. I don't ever want my customer to feel like that. They'll never have to beg me to take their money.
I haven't put signs on my doors yet but now that this mask order is extended through August I may have to enforce this shit.
I'm all for a company doing whatever it wants to do in regard to asking people to wear masks or calling orders in ahead of time or pretty much anything else they want to do in that regard. It's their business so they can reap the rewards or suffer the consequences of the satisfaction of their customers

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women