Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2018, 05:12 AM   #1
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Catch-22 of screening.

Things certainly are different post FOSTA.

This year I keep running into the same problem time and again, thought I would express my thoughts here so I can stop repeating myself. ( I hope)

Screening,
I understand that with all the game players and a few extortionists in the game some of you fine gentlemen don't want to give up any real information to be screened.
I get that you have a stagnant relationship you don't want to jeopardize, a job with a high profile or any of the other reasons why I don't "need" your information.

Well darlings
I can't even entertain the idea of hanging out with someone whom I can't verify.
I don't ask for much, in fact I know I ask for a lot less info than some do.
I don't care where you work, live or frequent. I don't want more than a name, number and references from most.

The inexperienced monger will have to accept that I need more info. Any serious lady would.

If you're not ready to give up some info then you can expect a rejection. Offers of tips, regular visits and bonuses won't help.

If you truly want to stay UTR then I suggest P411 or another verification forum.

Seriously though I want to feel comfortable, you want to feel comfortable,
that can't happen if we don't feel secure and sure of one another.

My final suggestion,
Ask around and do some homework.

I have never used anyone's info against them.
I delete info regularly, annoys some old friends when I say " no I don't have your number anymore" but it's worked for me for a while now so I won't be changing that.

Basically what I'm trying to get across is the fact that you gentlemen should be ready with some sort of screening info instead of excuses in order to see anyone who truly cares about what she does.

That's all.
Just another PSA from the resident attention whore.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:43 AM   #2
96x69
Valued Poster

I agree with you 100% .It works both ways .safe for the provider and the client
96x69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:17 AM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I disagree. Not one piece of my RW info is worth getting my nuts off. I don’t need a hookers RW info and I’m not giving them any of mine. Period. That’s my first and non negotiable hobby rule. If the lady is adamant, I respectfully move on. 10 seconds of pleasure can get you a lifetime of agony. Not worth it IMHO.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:33 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I disagree. Not one piece of my RW info is worth getting my nuts off. I don’t need a hookers RW info and I’m not giving them any of mine. Period. That’s my first and non negotiable hobby rule. If the lady is adamant, I respectfully move on. 10 seconds of pleasure can get you a lifetime of agony. Not worth it IMHO.
But you probably have references or another way that a sex worker can screen. Plus, you have your postings here.

Just recently, someone wished to visit with me and was very aggressive with trying to do so.

But his references were over 6 years old and one was retired (heck, I used to know who she was) and he said that he hadn't seen the other one in 7 years (ironically, another person that I happened to have known back when).

So no references. And he simply refused to share anything.

Sent me a picture of a rose. Was super nice.

But we were at a standstill and well, we're not meeting.

So I understand where the OP is coming from. Just a balancing act, being safe on both sides, for us in the demimonde.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:11 AM   #5
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I disagree. Not one piece of my RW info is worth getting my nuts off. I don’t need a hookers RW info and I’m not giving them any of mine. Period. That’s my first and non negotiable hobby rule. .
But you Bambino are quite different than the noob.
You have a well known screen presence, you've been active for years, you're on multiple sites and you participate in the discourse online.
I've met you at functions and spoken with you many many times.

I can screen you easily with just that.
(THIS WORKS FOR ME, IM NOT SUGGESTING IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE )

However, if you're a noob who's never posted anything and don't even have a screen name??? You email me under the same name as a celebrity and expect me to be " Oh okay sure"

Never been my style.
Old 07-24-2018, 09:33 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
But you Bambino are quite different than the noob.
You have a well known screen presence, you've been active for years, you're on multiple sites and you participate in the discourse online.
I've met you at functions and spoken with you many many times.

I can screen you easily with just that.
(THIS WORKS FOR ME, IM NOT SUGGESTING IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE )

However, if you're a noob who's never posted anything and don't even have a screen name??? You email me under the same name as a celebrity and expect me to be " Oh okay sure"

Never been my style.
All that’s true but it wasn’t good enough to be invited to a stupid lunch!!!! I went to a Ho house in Wheeling in 1974 and been hobbling ever since. Around the US and many different countries. Far before the internet. I’ve learned some lessons along the way. In the 90’s I met a lady named Ashley. She ran the Dixieland Madams Pgh franchise. HDHs we’re visiting weekly. I was a pretty good customer and introduced one of my biggest clients there. Many good times until the operation got busted. It was on the national news. Time, Newsweek and 20/20 had major stories. It wasn’t long until Ashley called for money. I refused. She then called my clients office. Ultimately we paid. It wasn’t chump change. Fortunately, she didn’t out us. But I learned my lesson. I see no good reason to give any provider my RW info. It doesn’t make me any safer but certainly makes me more vulnerable. I won’t let it happen again. I’m not telling a provider how to conduct their business. We all should do what we’re comfortable with doing.
Old 07-24-2018, 09:49 AM   #7
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

The opposite end is most of my vouches are older and it was never more than a one time meeting. So staying active is key. There's not many I want to see and if I do...they want too much. So I see a SA girl for far less.
I may check out 411. We'll see
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:14 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzer View Post
The opposite end is most of my vouches are older and it was never more than a one time meeting. So staying active is key. There's not many I want to see and if I do...they want too much. So I see a SA girl for far less.
I may check out 411. We'll see
Another opposite is true. Some providers must of got sloppy and gave TaTts some real world info. He was blasting it here every night. Joe at D4U would out you in a second if he knew anything about you. And a high profile Ho on Indy’s does. Why risk it. It happens more than you think.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:59 AM   #9
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Ive never provided a single shred of personal, real world information to secure an appointment. I've had a countless number of appointments with a countless number of different providers over the years. I can count on on hand the number of appointments I was denied by not providing info.

If you want to screen, by all means, do it. But understand that there are a lot of potential great clients out there who you will miss out on by asking for real world personal information. I'm pretty certain I'm not the only guy out there who is unwilling to provide it. But on the other hand, I'm sure there are plenty of desperate guys out there who will tell you anything you want.

One question, if you are asking guys for personal information, are you willing to provide your personal information so the guy can verify you?
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:43 AM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Jinny

You are a pretty reasonable person and I agree with your takes on a number of things but I disagree with you here. Now perhaps in your response to Bambino, your original post needs amended for hobbyists who have a known presence. But like Stig, I have never given out any real world info and never will. Even with sugarbabies. Shoot I slept with one sugarbaby once a week for over a year and I am not even sure she knew my hobby name, let alone my real one

The closest I ever came to giving out real world info is early on when I was out of town, a provider wanted to see my return airline ticket so she knew I wasn't a local cop. I was able to cover up the name while holding it. That was it

Just like I would never ask a provider any of her real world info, I won't provide mine. If my presence on the boards and wealth of reviews I have done is not enough, so be it. I will find someone who that is plenty good for.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:44 AM   #11
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post

One question, if you are asking guys for personal information, are you willing to provide your personal information so the guy can verify you?
As a matter of fact there are quite a few of my friends who do know that.
Have to divulge some info for the deposits, air fare and other accommodations.

So far everyone who has responded is someone who is NOT new to this and does have a viable screen presence,

I am talking about the gentlemen who have no presence, hell some of them don't even have site accounts.

Which of you same gentlemen would meet with a lady who contacted you and had no online presence?? Nothing to check out atall'?
Old 07-24-2018, 12:24 PM   #12
Pixburgh412
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Lightbulb

Thanks for the post. I'm newer to the hobby and for me, giving up some info was the only way to get my foot in the door. I had contacted more than a few. None would see me because of square color on ToS. And I wasn't about to just blindly test the Backpage Waters.

I stuck with it, and finally got lucky when one said she would screen. Yeah I had to give up some info, but it's not like you're handing over your social security number. It's easy for us guys to do research to know that the girls are real. They may not looking exactly like as described, but it's easy to know a provider is in fact a provider. I want to be safe doing this, so I find it fair that the woman expects the same.

After that, it seems like simple referrals are good enough for most.

Happy hunting and good luck to any new guys. Do your homework
Pixburgh412 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:29 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

So far everyone who has responded is someone who is NOT new to this and does have a viable screen presence,

I am talking about the gentlemen who have no presence, hell some of them don't even have site accounts.

Which of you same gentlemen would meet with a lady who contacted you and had no online presence?? Nothing to check out atall'?
OK, that clarification helps - and I would agree with you there. If someone is a newbie and has no online presence, etc I completely understand why you do need to screen. Now some guys may still not want to provide real world info which is also understandable. It is up to a newbie how bad they want this to move forward

To answer the last part of your question - Which of you same gentlemen would meet with a lady who contacted you and had no online presence?? Nothing to check out atall'?

Well - normally I like to find out info in advance. But I have met girls with no online presence before quite successfully. Now these were not pro providers. More like sugar babe wannabes. I never had an issue (knock on wood) but I am always cautious of the surroundings, where I will meet, etc. And I hit some amazing home runs. My most successful find was a girl that fit this description. She answered a CL ad of mine. Did not show her face in the pics, no online presence at all and I said no way is she real - her body was amazingly hot. Also, she did not have an incall. Said I could pick her up and we could get a room. She wanted 100 and I told her I would pay the 55 for the room if she booked in her name - she could keep it for the night. She was ecstatic. I picked her up in a public spot and we banged multiple times for the next couple of hours. I saw her many many times after this for the same benjamin for over an hour when she did get her own place and before she became a blip on anyone else's radar when she graduated to a pro provider. Now she is extremely popular in Pgh and guys are paying 300 an hour to see her

Another story - the sugarbaby I saw weekly for over a year I also met knowing zero about her. Turns out she had been a stripper for a while, was recently divorced and horny. Most consistent fun I have had. And she only wanted 100 a week.

If I never took the chance on either, I would have missed out on a tremendous amount of fun

Moral of the story is yes, while we all prefer info in advance, sometimes it is not available and if you are cautious in making your choices, they can pay off tremendously
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:20 PM   #14
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Berryberry...one of my go to girls was at one point one of the most sought after on here and has been on and off here several times in the past decade. Met her out amongst a group of mutual friends one night and she was distant. Talked to her a bit, found out she needed some help and I gave it to her. Wasn't much more than a couple hundred. Never gave her another penny although she got gifts from time to time and we still stay close. Taught me a lot
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:38 PM   #15
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
I have multiple times. Before CL went away, I would post ads there. I got tons of responses, most of which were immediately dismissed. But some piqued my interest and I would pursue them through an email conversation. I never asked for any real world information or provided any. But, through a few emails, I could determine if they were ok to meet. I haven't counted, but I would estimate that I've met 30-35 different women this way. Some didn't work out, but most turned out to be a lot of fun. I currently have 4 different ladies that I still see fairly frequently. I knew nothing about them when they responded to my ad.
Big Stig is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women