Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2018, 11:49 PM   #1
AriaBanks
Blonde Fantasy

User ID: 438783
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 97 Harley Is A Big Time Waster!

97 Harley set up an appointment with me at least 3 times dating back to 1/22/18 and never showed or gave me a reason why he didn’t show. He would just contact me as though we had never spoken before.
I kept giving him the benefit of the doubt, as we all have busy lives outside of the hobby. He contacted me again for the 4th time and told him it would be an extra fee for setting up an appointment multiple times and not showing or not informing me that he needed to cancel.
He got a little upset, claiming that he's not a "flake" and he only ever didn't show once and that he informed me of why. When I told him that I would make sure to let other girls know that he is a red flag, he said “Are you sure you want to do that?”
After that, I stopped communication and asked the mods what to do.

*I have all the texts from then saved as well if he comes on here and claims that its not true*

Glad I can help.
AriaBanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 03:24 AM   #2
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Sorry hun that u went through that. At least u have the proof to show it. I hate making an appointment then not being able to make it or having to reschedule. Mostly because i really want to see the provider. I get pissed when i can't see her because something gets in the way. But i do make sure to contact the lady prior so there's no ncns type issues.
GeorgeDRII is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:33 AM   #3
AriaBanks
Blonde Fantasy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand that things happen, because that’s life. But at least let us providers know so that we can schedule other appointments in that time slot. It just shows mutual consideration and respect. Thanks for being one of those guys who understands, George.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:17 AM   #4
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default ncns habitual offenders fuk up the hobby flow for everyone...

bby u should of put that violator on ur dns after the 1st time he pulled that crap on u. mongers get that sort of treatment more often than most know. i don’t let it upset me when it happens...i always wait for the explanation later, then decide if it’s legit. if not, or i never here back, i NEVER make contact with them again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaBanks View Post
I understand that things happen, because that’s life. But at least let us providers know so that we can schedule other appointments in that time slot. It just shows mutual consideration and respect. Thanks for being one of those guys who understands, George.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:18 AM   #5
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Time wasters, male or female, suck ass.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 06:58 PM   #6
AriaBanks
Blonde Fantasy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you. I’ll remember that in the future. I just don’t want guys to think I’m a B***h for being too strict or enforcing a cancellation fee. But you’re right, if someone is going to cancel, they should give an explanation and not act like they’re never contacted me before.
After writing it down, it does seem pretty obvious now lolololol
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
bby u should of put that violator on ur dns after the 1st time he pulled that crap on u. mongers get that sort of treatment more often than most know. i don’t let it upset me when it happens...i always wait for the explanation later, then decide if it’s legit. if not, or i never here back, i NEVER make contact with them again

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women