Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2016, 11:03 PM   #1
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What would you do???

There is a member on here who I saw today at my incall. He was an older man, seemed very polite. He walks in throws his envelope on the dresser and gives me a hug. We sit and talk for a while then do our thing....after he goes in the bathroom like routine and I check the envelope. Dumb move on me not to check it infront of him and before the date...I look in there it's $$ short. I confront him about it and he says that he must of got his envelopes mixed up? I asked him why he carries money in blank envelopes and he says so he won't spend his money.? He reaches in his wallet and gives me what I'm owed. I thought Ok whatever it was a lame excuse and blew it off because of his age he's much older and maybe he's losing it. I just got a text from him accusing me of taking the money when he went in the bathroom! Like really? I'm appalled and have never went through this before. I never like to count the money right in the clients face out of RESPECT, but never again for now on I will have the client count the money out to me and for me! This will never happen to me again. I think his scam didn't go as planned and he needed a way out. Bad karma will see him for lying on someone. Ladies take this as a lesson! So yea when you pay me count it out to me...this is a whole new level of SCAM!....oh, and he had a gun he carried on his hip. Said it was for him protection and mine. Smh I don't get people.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:22 PM   #2
Josey Wales
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

So. I don't know anything about the situation, but with regards to the envelopes and getting them mixed up, carrying money around in envelopes, etc. There is a thing called the "envelope system". Google it. It is a way to budget money. Let's say you budget $500 for the month for groceries so you put $500 in an envelope for groceries. When you run out of money in that envelope you are done buying groceries for the month. I use to work with a guy who carried all his money for the month in envelopes inside an oversized wallet. It worked well for him. I won't speak to his accusation of money being stolen, but I'm not certain this is a new scam either.
Josey Wales is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:34 PM   #3
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think it's smart for a very old man to randomly place money in envelopes that he misplaces and can't find! That's a real dumb way to save money, you end up sticking it in a envelope and then you lose it? So you just lost your money...smh

I say it's a new scam...I'm sure guys have got away with it. Better luck on someone else....smh. And they want to act like we are the thieves and liars...puhhhfuckingplease! I don't have to take $$ dollars from a very old man that's bad karma. Geez...someone don't know what that is I see even at his old age of 70, poor him.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:42 PM   #4
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

& ladies if you don't want this scam to happen to you. You can PM me for his handle!
Old 04-29-2016, 01:32 AM   #5
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Sounds like Grandpa Chip went over budget, if he is using the envelope system. I personally think he was trying to pull a fast one on you. And what's with the gun, if something did go down he'll probably have a heart attack before he gets the gun out.

I don't have a problem at all with anyone counting the money, matter of fact I always count it before I leave just so were both on the same page. I don't want to be that guy that accidentally miscounted a twenty. And I don't use envelopes, I walk in put the money down so she can see it, there's no secret what we're doing.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 01:36 AM   #6
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
& ladies if you don't want this scam to happen to you. You can PM me for his handle!
I see a plz delete my account in the near future.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 01:39 AM   #7
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
Sounds like Grandpa Chip went over budget, if he is using the envelope system. I personally think he was trying to pull a fast one on you. And what's with the gun, if something did go down he'll probably have a heart attack before he gets the gun out.

I don't have a problem at all with anyone counting the money, matter of fact I always count it before I leave just so were both on the same page. I don't want to be that guy that accidentally miscounted a twenty. And I don't use envelopes, I walk in put the money down so she can see it, there's no secret what we're doing.
Exactly! I don't like the sneaky envelope thing! And the way he did it is he threw it down on the dresser then it flew off and he has to pick it up off the floor and place it back on the dresser! Come to think about it now, I should of known much money wasn't in there if it wouldn't even hold weight when he threw in on the dresser! Smh...yea that carrying a gun at his age made me think what are you up to with that? Like he already had bad intentions in the first place. The nerve of people though. The little slick old man almost got me...lol
Old 04-29-2016, 02:54 AM   #8
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I make certain I have the correct donation agreed upon. I generally use hundred $ bills,it's the only money I bring in to the date.i leave wallet,other money and firearm in vehicle. I would never stiff a lady.very uncool to rip a provider off.
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 06:54 AM   #9
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I never put money in a envelope for a girl unless she requests me to do so.
I always just pay up front except for my regular. Sometimes we both forget and I have had to run by and see her after work
But a non regular I always pay before. Then tip afterwards
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 07:24 AM   #10
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I have only had two providers count the money, both times on first visits. It did not bother me. One told me she had been scammed by bogus bills before so she always checked. She may have run one of those detector pens across to check. I don't know, I was too busy staring at her fine ass in that thong.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 07:40 AM   #11
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Don't post your hooker problems on the forums please
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 07:56 AM   #12
thickboner4u
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter north77 View Post
I make certain I have the correct donation agreed upon. I generally use hundred $ bills,it's the only money I bring in to the date.i leave wallet,other money and firearm in vehicle. I would never stiff a lady.very uncool to rip a provider off.
ditto
thickboner4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 07:57 AM   #13
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate envolopes but if a guy puts the money in then I take it out and count it before the date. I don't sit there and slowly count each bill but I do spread of the bills and look of it really quick. I don't like spending too much time counting money, but I also don't like coming up short. Sounds like he tried to get over on you which sucks.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 08:00 AM   #14
ddepthroatme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

That is why I AWAYS place donations in plain sight 1st or 5th time
ddepthroatme is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 08:12 AM   #15
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I hate envolopes but if a guy puts the money in then I take it out and count it before the date. I don't sit there and slowly count each bill but I do spread of the bills and look of it really quick. I don't like spending too much time counting money, but I also don't like coming up short. Sounds like he tried to get over on you which sucks.
This....

I typically just throw the money on the floor and tell her she can have what she she can pick up, but i get whats left. She bends to grab it, I fuck the shit out of her.

In all seriousness, it's not disrespectful to count the money in front of the client.
Guest030317 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women