Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2020, 08:15 AM   #61
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
The main thing about Biden....is that he's too old for office. If he's elected he will let his minions rule the government. I feel sorry for him. I can see the way he struggles to answer questions. I can see when he doesn't quite know what the question is or was. Actually,anyone with a brain can see it so I guess that leaves you out.
Biden is 4 years older than Trump and looks-wise in much better shape. Yes, I don't like Biden's gaffes but then I watch Trump at his daily press briefings on the coronavirus and can't believe the inaccurate statements he makes. Every day.

You can feel sorry for Biden. He leads Trump in every poll at the national level. He just moved ahead of Trump in the all-important state of Florida. And Michigan. And Wisconsin. And Pennsylvania. And Arizona. And North Carolina. Some are within the margin of error but it is still better to be ahead than behind. Still just under 7 months to go but Biden is moving ahead. Trump follows the polls religiously. Make no mistake about that. You may not put too much faith in the polls but he does.

Trump's approval rating hit a high about 2 weeks ago due to his handling of the coronavirus. It is now on the decline. As I expected. The big question is how will voters who are on the fence look at the economic picture and hold Trump accountable for their loss of income? I don't but I don't have a job to lose and I am not impacted by the stock market losses. Many are.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:37 AM   #62
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Hey it looks like the " Hillbillys " are back ! Jethro and Granny are here to make more excuses for their fuck-up Reality TV Chump !

They cannot and never have tried to defend Chump on his own merits,if there were to be any,but they used to try to distract and then attack his detractors. They have given that up and now resorted to disparaging his opponent. That is all they have left. The dust is going to settle on things in a few months and the electorate is going to be left in the rubble of illness,death,and financial ruin. There won't be anymore Stimulus Checks or Unemployment Benefits or False Re-Assurances regarding Mortgage relief,etc. to sell. The Chump era is OVER !!
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:49 AM   #63
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Speed , you so solid and reasonable. But Chump should be held accountable. We would have been affected by this no matter what. But if Chump had thought more like a Real Legitimate President we could have gotten out in front on things and not had near the medical or economic disaster we have now.

There is a little bit of a " Glow " around things now cause Americans generally want to be positive and hopeful,but there will be a grim reality set in that will vote Chump out !!

It's almost 10am and they haven't blamed anyone yet for Chump's troubles.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:29 AM   #64
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Tow simpletons = 2 questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
...Chump should be held accountable....
So if GEPOTUS Trump is responsible for the American deaths from the Chinese virus (as you claim), is he also responsible for the deaths in Chi-i-i-na, Italy, UK and the other 100+ countries?

If not, who is? Why?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 09:35 AM   #65
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default GEOPTUS is the Art of the Deal Megatron

I wonder if GEOPTUS Trump purchased those million+ test kits from the UK, that Chi-i-i-i-na sold them, for pennies on the dollar, to distribute to the DNC minions with the preexisting condition (morbidity) of Stage-5 TDS, free of charge, to test them for muh corona? If so, that would be the first ever WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN and more WINNING I have ever seen.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:03 AM   #66
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Danger Will Robinson - Mega-Truth bomb alert

Yesterday: Dr. Robert Redfield, the Director of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), predicted that the death toll from the Chinese coronavirus will be “much, much, much lower” than the models have projected due to Americans following social distancing recommendations.

For the thinking impaired: This means that thanks to the foresight, strategic planning, leadership and tactical maneuvers of GEPOTUS and his assembled team, many, many more American lives will be saved, albeit it may, unfortunately, include too many of those with the preexisting condition (morbidity) of Stage-5 TDS, which remains incurable.

Two quick thoughts:
  1. I'd like to see Joe "Placeholder" Biden read either of the above sentences from a teleprompter (yeah, right)
  2. Looks ya'll gonna need a bigger pipe to smoke it in

Sorry for your loss fellas.
time anyone?
Old 04-07-2020, 10:45 AM   #67
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Chump is responsible for here.
Hopefully there will be less death than some models predict. If so,it won't be due to anything on Chump's part , it will be despite his fuck-ups.

Your boy is Blaming again !! Now he has added the WHO and his HHS Secretary and her report. It's fake. He's real. The usual.

Blame Dodging Donnie !! Kinda like Draft Dodging Donnie ! Or more like Dereliction of Duty Donnie !!

Bullshit artist ! Con-man Sales Man !
So insistent that all his response is Perfect, his testing,his supply chain,his financial bail-out,it's all perfect.
It does not match the reality on the ground.On the front lines.Where real people are doing their jobs.
The testing is still fucked-up.The supply chain for PPE and equipment is fucked-up.His financial thing is fucked-up.
I know medical personnel that are hurting for adequate testing and supplies.
I don't know of anyone who has received any stimulus check,any un-employment help,and no business has received any emergency funds via the SBA or from them via the Banks.

It's an unmitigated disaster and it is on Chump's watch !

Obama,Governors,Mayors,State and Local Officials,China,the Media,and now WHO and his own HHS report. Blame-on !!
Old 04-07-2020, 12:57 PM   #68
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Yesterday: Dr. Robert Redfield, the Director of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), predicted that the death toll from the Chinese coronavirus will be “much, much, much lower” than the models have projected due to Americans following social distancing recommendations.

For the thinking impaired: This means that thanks to the foresight, strategic planning, leadership and tactical maneuvers of GEPOTUS and his assembled team, many, many more American lives will be saved, albeit it may, unfortunately, include too many of those with the preexisting condition (morbidity) of Stage-5 TDS, which remains incurable.

Two quick thoughts:
  1. I'd like to see Joe "Placeholder" Biden read either of the above sentences from a teleprompter (yeah, right)
  2. Looks ya'll gonna need a bigger pipe to smoke it in

Sorry for your loss fellas.
time anyone?
The projections of deaths in the U.S. attributable to the coronavirus were based on several factors, one of which was how effective stay-at-home rules were followed. In my opinon, they have exceeded expectations, thus it seems that the death toll might be far less than the 100,000 minimum forecast.

Trump had nothing to do with the stay-at-home rules. In fact, he has refused to invoke such a rule at the national level. The STATE GOVERNORS are the ones who should receive credit for forcing people to stay in their homes except to shop for food and other basic necessities.

Instead, each day at approximately 4:30 CDT he gets on television and gives the same misleading information, often contradicting his own medical team.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 02:53 PM   #69
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Forum thread displacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The projections of deaths in the U.S. attributable to the coronavirus...
They were projections based on data available at the time, with the information available at that time.. Every second, of every day, the data changes, i.e. more is learned, no thanks to China whatsoever. Only a fool would make the conscious decision to retain the assumptions and beliefs based on yesterday's data today. But you need the skill of objectivity and a core belief in the CEO of your own country to have a shot at it. Notwithstanding, you have not even considered the important difference between instilling concern versus panic to a mass of 300Million, many of whom are well armed and proficient, peoples.

Quote:
...Trump had nothing to do with the stay-at-home rules. In fact, he has refused to invoke such a rule at the national level...
This is not the appropriate thread to explore the dynamics of a Constitutional Republic and all that it entails, except in the rare case that the President would invoke Marshal law (a rule as you stated), which he has both the right and duty to do - as he sees fit - thus owning it all.

While the Stage-5 TDS, lefty-loons intimate the bejesus out of him doing so, ya'll would place chair, upon chair, upon chair atop a rickety table with a missing leg, to shriek to the heavens (maybe becoming a believer in the Almighty even) - sort of reminds of that unemployed fellow, Robert Francis O'Rourk - to bemoan him for marching armies to your doorstep and micromanaging every intimate detail of your life without your expressed permission.

Quote:
...he gets on television...
So? What's it to you? Your channel changed busted? Does your thin beliefs supersede his authority and duty, as written in the US Constitution? (ProTip: technically it does, but ya'lls gonna need more than a handful of loones, armed with pea shooters- and there is that whole life and death thingy) Suck it up buttercup and screw your feelz. This is a weighty task we must all row together to survive. My hunch is that people that survive this onslaught will appreciate being alive. Obviously, some will feel like they were inconvenienced too much or it was too hard to expend too much effort or that they could have done better. Whaaa-whaa-whaa. Here's hoping you survive the weekend to enjoy Monday morning quarterbacking.

Ironically, I was a little worried about you, from another thread where the topic was IDs that had not been heard from in awhile, thought maybe you had succumbed.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:15 PM   #70
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

There is a difference in being positive and encouraging for your country like a Real President would have , what Chump calls " Being a Cheerleader " for the country , and just outright Lying about what we may become faced with.

He is lying that he did not want to cause panic , he played a " Hunch " that this would blow over and now part of his revisionist bullshit is he was protecting us from undue worry. He's full of shit !!

And certainly short of declaring Martial Law or is it Marshall Law , Chump could come on stage with a mask and recommend a nationwide shelter in place and then Highly Recommend that all states and Governors comply.

FDR created the War Production Board shortly after Pearl Harbor which was a hybrid of government and private enterprise and placed at its head an experienced executive from Sears Roebuck.It worked quite well.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:16 AM   #71
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Positively

Quote:
There is a difference in being positive a...
Oh, hey. I see you are alive today. Go figure. Positively, TRUMP 2020
Old 04-08-2020, 07:46 AM   #72
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Hey did anybody check to see if it's Martial Law or Marshal Law ?
There's a real smart guy on here,a real " CEO Type ",who has a dictionary,maybe he can help.I think Marshal Law was a TV program.

People will be thankful just to be alive you say ! I agree with you,after 3 1/2 years of this fuck-up Chump in a way anyone who does survive should be somewhat thankful.

I for one do not have "a core belief in the CEO of my own country".I also did not know we had a CEO,I thought we have in America a president.You seem very infatuated and in awe of CEO's.You reference them often.Do you cum in your pants when you mention or type CEO ?
Old 04-08-2020, 08:12 AM   #73
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default IHME Reverse Auction - Get 'em before they're gone

Quote:
...People will be thankful just to be alive ...
Those wascally "professionals" lowered their mortality projects again today. Guess it explains why some of you knuckle-dragers are still alive. Cant' have all the luck I s'pose.

TRUMP2020, aka ORANGE MAN GOOD
Old 04-08-2020, 12:21 PM   #74
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Psssst... About that timber in your keester

Quote:
Hey did anybody check to see if it's Martial Law or Marshal Law ?
That's the extent of what you gleaned from that whole thing? Maybe you should look into that timber stuck up your keester. I suspect that's the cause of those splinters on the back of your ears when you pull your head out.
Old 04-08-2020, 01:28 PM   #75
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
That's the extent of what you gleaned from that whole thing? Maybe you should look into that timber stuck up your keester. I suspect that's the cause of those splinters on the back of your ears when you pull your head out.
I thought you had splinters in your head from that guy who couldn't put his name on that report while collecting money from the goverment doing (supposedly) work involving forestry.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women