Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2018, 08:28 AM   #136
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Anyone else enjoying the lower gas prices? If this is what happens then President Trump should authorize the deaths of a couple more WaPo Arab double agents.

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 08:34 AM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Maybe I see through the mists of fantasy and ignorance and correctly see that the real enemy is Iran -- a nation-state that sponsors world terrorism and that also actively killed hundreds of Americans in Beirut, and not Saudi Arabia, a nation-state that is allied with the U.S. to keep Odumbo's vision of an Iran with nuclear weapons emerging as the new power center in S.W. Asia.
You are stuck in the distant past....1983.

You hero was selling arms to Iran about that time. Maybe Obama and Reagan are twins.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 08:36 AM   #138
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Anyone else enjoying the lower gas prices? If this is what happens then President Trump should authorize the deaths of a couple more WaPo Arab double agents.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...re-rolled-back

Seems you should be thanking Russia...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:14 AM   #139
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You can thank Russia again.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:40 AM   #140
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You can thank Russia again.
Russia and the United States are pumping out more oil than ever and Trump and IB thank Saudi Arabia!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:45 AM   #141
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Obama is butting in and saying, "hey don't forget about me butch" and claiming the thanks are all due him
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 11:49 AM   #142
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You are stuck in the distant past....1983.

You hero was selling arms to Iran about that time. Maybe Obama and Reagan are twins.
It's the same regime and same agenda: world-wide jihad against the Christian West.

Actually, if you'll recall, Reagan employed the Iraqis against Iran. Conversely, Odumbo employed the Iranians against Israel. Big fucking difference.

Thank Trump for employing the Saudis and their cheap oil against the Iranians to reverse and undo the shit Odumbo fucked-up.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 04:10 PM   #143
LaylaHeights
Personal Gutter Attendant

User ID: 50588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I think it’s great.

Up as much as I hate to admit this, I like President Trump even more every day. I loved it when he warned we’re here helping you and going to still raise the gas prices. He threatened that if they kept messing around that we would not be protecting them and in any fashion any longer. As much as I hate to admit l, I like Trump more and more every day. I loved it when he told them we’re here helping you and Still want to still raise the gas prices. He warned that if they kept messing around that we would not be protecting them in any fashion any longer. It was not long after that when the gas passes dropped. Hallelujah!
LaylaHeights is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 05:48 PM   #144
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's the same regime and same agenda: world-wide jihad against the Christian West.

Actually, if you'll recall, Reagan employed the Iraqis against Iran. Conversely, Odumbo employed the Iranians against Israel. Big fucking difference.

Thank Trump for employing the Saudis and their cheap oil against the Iranians to reverse and undo the shit Odumbo fucked-up.
Hello Friend. What did you expect Obama to do. Hes not part our Christian West lifestyle. Hes a Muslim. Big fucking difference. That cock sucking Obama doesn't know what its like to be washed in the blood of the Lamb. Paybacks a bitch. Jesus is going to open a big ole can of Christian Jihad whip ass on those Iranians and Obama. I bet right now Jesus is thanking the Saudis for the cheap gas. Oh and thanking King Trump for moving his embassy back to Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: This is just Christian Satire to show the silliness of the Alt right
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:40 PM   #145
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Hello Friend. What did you expect Obama to do. Hes not part our Christian West lifestyle. Hes a Muslim. Big fucking difference. That cock sucking Obama doesn't know what its like to be washed in the blood of the Lamb. Paybacks a bitch. Jesus is going to open a big ole can of Christian Jihad whip ass on those Iranians and Obama. I bet right now Jesus is thanking the Saudis for the cheap gas. Oh and thanking President Trump for moving his embassy back to Jerusalem.
FTFY, and emphasized the important part.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:13 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaylaHeights View Post
Up as much as I hate to admit this, I like President Trump even more every day. I loved it when he warned we’re here helping you and going to still raise the gas prices. He threatened that if they kept messing around that we would not be protecting them and in any fashion any longer. As much as I hate to admit l, I like Trump more and more every day. I loved it when he told them we’re here helping you and Still want to still raise the gas prices. He warned that if they kept messing around that we would not be protecting them in any fashion any longer. It was not long after that when the gas passes dropped. Hallelujah!
Russia increased oil output. .. thank them too.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women