Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2019, 12:55 PM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Trump should tweet hardball questions like "How many of these Dems are for open borders?" and the like so the moderators are forced to ask them. Pin them in a corner.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 01:19 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This is turning into the biggest "Panderfest" in human history.

To the dead beat Millenials, it's the forgiving of all student loans. To the deadbeat kids just graduating high school, it's free tuition to any State College. To dead beats who won't work, it's free Medicare. To all blacks, it's reperations to any who can trace their lineage back to a slave. Reperations to gay couples in the form of tax refunds for not being able to file joint returns through the years. To all illegal aliens, jump to the front of the line for citizenship, and of course, free everything else.

This morning one of the Candidates even promoted the idea of free kindergarten for all children one through five. Isn't that the same thing as free daycare for all.

And who will pay for it all? If you have a job, and are a law abiding citizen, you will.

This is the biggest vote buying scheme ever.

Our Founding Fathers warned that this Republic would survive untill the voters realized they could vote themselves free largess from the public treasury.

We just might be there.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 01:20 PM   #18
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

There is talk that Trump will be tweeting during the debate....good! He'll be that guy in the room (and everyone will listen) who will hear the question and then ask the real question everyone wants to know. For example, "Senator Warren, do you really believe that we should welcome all people into the United States?" Real question, "do you believe in open borders and would you take a good number into your house?" Senator Booker, "Are you in favor or reasonable gun regulations that will protect our children?" Real question, "do you believe in taking the right to own a gun away from law abiding people who have no intention of hurting children or anyone else...unless they're breaking into your house." Senator Klobachar, "Are you still favor of holding impeachment hearings for the president?" Real question, "have you lost your friggen mind as well. There was no collusion and no crime."
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 02:06 PM   #19
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Given the time constraints, taking into account commercial time, time to actually ask the questions, and the sheer number of people on stage, I don't see where anybody will have enough time to stand out. Unless the rules go out the window from the word go and it's just a free for all on the stage with people shouting each other down. All the crazy may end up coming out before all is said and done.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 04:56 PM   #20
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Trump should tweet hardball questions like "How many of these Dems are for open borders?" and the like so the moderators are forced to ask them. Pin them in a corner.
except that pins Trump into a corner.. anybody can talk about closing the Border, building a Wall, but the reality is illegals crossing into the US is at an all-time high, under Trump's watch. as he might say himself.. "the highest rate of Venezuelans, more Colombians than in recorded history. more Countries represented in the ranks of illegals than ever"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
And who will pay for it all? If you have a job, and are a law abiding citizen, you will.

This is the biggest vote buying scheme ever.

Our Founding Fathers warned that this Republic would survive untill the voters realized they could vote themselves free largess from the public treasury.

We just might be there.

this is simple rhetoric, nothing more. nobody has been paying for the 20+ trillion dollar debt.. taxes can't pay for a fraction of what the Nation spends. it is created money from the Federal Reserve that does the real spending. sure they collect real money when they sell Government Bonds, but the interest paid is simply rolled into more National Debt. the "scheme" is working.. inflation is barely a blip, in fact, the Fed Chairman is worried inflation is TOO LOW.

the Republic has been giving out free money for Decades.. what is it about today, that makes you think more free money will collapse the Republic? Trump doesn't agree with you, his deficits are the largest in history. what happened to all the Republicans who used to pound the table for a balanced budget?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 05:01 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
except that pins Trump into a corner.. anybody can talk about closing the Border, building a Wall, but the reality is illegals crossing into the US is at an all-time high, under Trump's watch. as he might say himself.. "the highest rate of Venezuelans, more Colombians than in recorded history. more Countries represented in the ranks of illegals than ever"!

this is simple rhetoric, nothing more. nobody has been paying for the 20+ trillion dollar debt.. taxes can't pay for a fraction of what the Nation spends. it is created money from the Federal Reserve that does the real spending. sure they collect real money when they sell Government Bonds, but the interest paid is simply rolled into more National Debt. the "scheme" is working.. inflation is barely a blip, in fact, the Fed Chairman is worried inflation is TOO LOW.

the Republic has been giving out free money for Decades.. what is it about today, that makes you think more free money will collapse the Republic? Trump doesn't agree with you, his deficits are the largest in history. what happened to all the Republicans who used to pound the table for a balanced budget?

do you think there would be record numbers if the Democrats .. who have said in the past border security was an issue .. now suddenly decided it's not? they are stonewalling efforts to stem the flow. they own the record numbers, not Trump.

not under Trump's watch .. under deliberate TREASON by the Demonrats.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 05:09 PM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
do you think there would be record numbers if the Democrats .. who have said in the past border security was an issue .. now suddenly decided it's not? they are stonewalling efforts to stem the flow. they own the record numbers, not Trump.

not under Trump's watch .. under deliberate TREASON by the Demonrats.
no, both sides are at fault, but you insist on giving Trump a pass. remember how he was going to remand all these illegals back to their host Countries? bullshit.. he was all bluff. just like Mexico paying for the Wall.. just like "lock her up", he hasn't done shit about Hilary's crimes.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:17 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
no, both sides are at fault, but you insist on giving Trump a pass. remember how he was going to remand all these illegals back to their host Countries? bullshit.. he was all bluff. just like Mexico paying for the Wall.. just like "lock her up", he hasn't done shit about Hilary's crimes.
Well, Mexico is now spending money securing their southern border and if Congress doesn’t pass a bill by Friday Trump will start deporting. And Chungster, 400 miles of wall will completed by next year. You were wrong about that too.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 05:22 PM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, Mexico is now spending money securing their southern border and if Congress doesn’t pass a bill by Friday Trump will start deporting. And Chungster, 400 miles of wall will completed by next year. You were wrong about that too.
Mexico is spending a little, granted, after a recent threat. but they are not paying for the Wall.. I will believe the 400 miles by next year when it happens, Trump has said so much lying shit about illegals and Walls, I have to discount almost all of it.

deporting? ha! Trump said, oh, 10 days ago, that "millions" would be deported next week.. oh, never mind, only 2,000. oh never mind, let's see if Pelosi gets something passed in the next 2 weeks.. fuck.. deport the 2,000, damn it. wishy-washy Bullshitter.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:23 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

you insist the Democrats are not stonewalling this. and Trump never said Mexico was going to "write a check" for the wall. there's video of what he really said. and you know that.

So i call your bullshit as fake bullshit.

it's on the Democrats lock stock and barrel. had they funded the wall and/or any reasonable extra security like hi-tech this wouldn't be happening now.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:31 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Mexico is spending a little, granted, after a recent threat. but they are not paying for the Wall.. I will believe the 400 miles by next year when it happens, Trump has said so much lying shit about illegals and Walls, I have to discount almost all of it.

deporting? ha! Trump said, oh, 10 days ago, that "millions" would be deported next week.. oh, never mind, only 2,000. oh never mind, let's see if Pelosi gets something passed in the next 2 weeks.. fuck.. deport the 2,000, damn it. wishy-washy Bullshitter.
A little? 6000 troops on their southern border? If the USMCA passes, it’s a positive for the US. I never took Trump literally when he said Mexico would actually write a check for the wall. You must be naive to think that’s what he meant.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 05:32 PM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
you insist the Democrats are not stonewalling this. and Trump never said Mexico was going to "write a check" for the wall. there's video of what he really said. and you know that.
I didn't say the Dems were not stonewalling. they are, that's why I said both sides were at fault. that's the problem with you hardcore rightists, you refuse to accept counter argument on its face, you have to spin the other side to make your invalid points.

I know Trump didn't say "write a check".. never said he did say that. nobody is paying for the Wall. how is Mexico paying? I don't think they are paying at all.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:41 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I didn't say the Dems were not stonewalling. they are, that's why I said both sides were at fault. that's the problem with you hardcore rightists, you refuse to accept counter argument on its face, you have to spin the other side to make your invalid points.

I know Trump didn't say "write a check".. never said he did say that. nobody is paying for the Wall. how is Mexico paying? I don't think they are paying at all.

if you agree the Dems are stonewalling, how is Trump at fault, even partially?

was his rhetoric too tough for the snowflake Dems??

wanna go 99% Dems 1% Trump and cut your losses now?
Old 06-26-2019, 05:49 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I never took Trump literally when he said Mexico would actually write a check for the wall. You must be naive to think that’s what he meant.
neither did I.. why do you think I believe he did? I have written nothing that would remotely suggest I thought Trump meant that. even Waco knows that. try to argue rationally next time.

Quote:
if you agree the Dems are stonewalling, how is Trump at fault, even partially?

was his rhetoric too tough for the snowflake Dems??

wanna go 99% Dems 1% Trump and cut your losses now?
nope.. 50-50 for now. Trump had other avenues, but he bailed.. appropriating other funding sources, to use for the Wall. Trump decided to skip that idea. he has not been persuasive in his crisis arguments. Trump believes traffickers, Drug Lords and Rapists are the problem, Democrats think Leadership breakdowns in Venezuela and its neighbors, are the source of the problem. when 2 sides are that far apart, on the root cause, no wonder the crisis continues. but Trump could be remanding these people back home, like he promised.. instead he warehouses people, hoping to deter the next wave. remember early in his Presidency, when Trump and the Right touted the idea that illegals were afraid to try and come, now that Trump was in charge, they were too afraid? that is so funny to think about now.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:07 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
neither did I.. why do you think I believe he did? I have written nothing that would remotely suggest I thought Trump meant that. even Waco knows that. try to argue rationally next time.

nope.. 50-50 for now. Trump had other avenues, but he bailed.. appropriating other funding sources, to use for the Wall. Trump decided to skip that idea. he has not been persuasive in his crisis arguments. Trump believes traffickers, Drug Lords and Rapists are the problem, Democrats think Leadership breakdowns in Venezuela and its neighbors, are the source of the problem. when 2 sides are that far apart, on the root cause, no wonder the crisis continues. but Trump could be remanding these people back home, like he promised.. instead he warehouses people, hoping to deter the next wave. remember early in his Presidency, when Trump and the Right touted the idea that illegals were afraid to try and come, now that Trump was in charge, they were too afraid? that is so funny to think about now.
wrong again. he has tried to redirect funds. guess what happened? Liberal judges blocked it in court.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/24/u...rder-wall.html

Federal Judge Blocks Part of Trump’s Plan to Build Border Wall

some funds have been redirected .. via the Pentagon. it's a start but not enough. unless you want US military readiness gutted for this .. when it does not need to be..

Pentagon Has Redirected Money to Build 256 Miles of Border Barriers, Shanahan Says

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/08/u...rder-wall.html

even some former GOP idiots are claiming Trump's efforts are unconstitutional funny that Trump has a Constitutional obligation to defend the nation and its borders but the establishment hacks claim that is unconstitutional ????

19 Former GOP Members of Congress Denounce Trump's 'Unconstitutional' Effort to Fund Border Wall

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-borde...ticism-1428120

Trump is NOT going to give up and it will help carry his efforts for a second term. Bet on that. the smartest thing the Demonrats can do to help their 2020 chances is fund the Wall like they promised years ago before Trump was ever elected. it would take a HUGE issue in favor of Trump off the board but they are too stupid and stubborn to get it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women