Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2016, 10:29 PM   #16
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Thanks Dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadog78 View Post
Because in that thread I found this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
She is worth the effort. Just think SexyChloe worth the effort.
NO SHIT CPALM? REALLY? After she blew off 5 other guys with no explanation. Really CP?

I have to ask you Cpal. What the hell were you thinking? Encouraging sloppy TCB skills? And I have to say that there was a time I might have agreed with you here Cpal that Chloe may have been worth it. I was one of her biggest fans. My record of reviews on her prove it. I've never seen Anna yet, but if she treats people like that? Fuck it, there are a lot more providers out there with less drama and better TCB skills. And, No she's not "worth the effort". BULLSHIT I know, I was once tolerant of the bullshit with Chloe, until I decided one day, I've had enough of her bullshit. I have since seen the error of my ways. Have you?

And I will refute your statement there with this: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1836827
and this: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1836827

But what Anna did here was try to justify herself as being the victim of being stood up when she PM'd me. When there's evidence to the contrary. Same way Chloe behaved when she gave me the runaround via text. Try to justify herself with a BOLD-faced lie. Chloe didn't get a pass. Neither will Anna!! It'll be a cold day in hobby HELL before they get a pass from me.

Either THE PROVIDER behave like a professional HERE ON ECCIE, or go back to Backpage AND STAY THERE. This forum in the Panhandle has been way too damn fucking tolerant of this kind of bullshit and I am sick and tired of providers behaving badly and getting away with it.

ANYONE CODDLING OR ENCOURAGING SUCH BEHAVIOR MUST BE EXPOSED.
Yes, we all know shit happens, but we also know when the action of the offender was also DELIBERATE And, we're not so dumb as not to know the difference. Or be willing to turn a blind eye to the offense anymore.
IT ENDS NOW DAMMIT!!
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 01:41 AM   #17
The Grey Monster
Account Disabled

I had set up a date with her about six months ago (I date often but do not report) she did communicate but it always took between one and three hours and when I thought it was going to happen she said "can't do that time frame" not in a hotel yet---but the advertisement said one day only (Saturday)

A month or so ago I tried again and emailed her at 3pm the day before,,,9pm that evening I mail her back and said "worst communicator I've ever seen"...the next morning 15 hours later she found plenty of time to tell me that she has plenty of other customers,,I should text vs. email (that's bs, her email and pm here is all that is available) that her number is easy to find if I'll read her post (I read it, guess what,,no number),,said I should just go see some aids infected BP whores who have pimps answering their messages for them,,said she don't care because she certainly has enough people to see already. Called me rude and said do not contact her again.

But it was the "do not contact me again". A come the fuk on comment like that makes you want to trash her at every opportunity---I'm excited as a puppy dog and then get told to fuk off--treat me like this and then tell me to fuk off,,,bitch be starting some major shit with that kind of thinking
The Grey Monster is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 03:14 AM   #18
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grey Monster View Post
.... she found plenty of time to tell me that she has plenty of other customers,,I should text vs. email (that's bs, her email and pm here is all that is available) that her number is easy to find if I'll read her post (I read it, guess what,,no number),,said I should just go see some aids infected BP whores who have pimps answering their messages for them,,said she don't care because she certainly has enough people to see already. Called me rude and said do not contact her again.

But it was the "do not contact me again". A come the fuk on comment like that makes you want to trash her at every opportunity---I'm excited as a puppy dog and then get told to fuk off--treat me like this and then tell me to fuk off,,,bitch be starting some major shit with that kind of thinking.
So I wasn't the only one who experienced that? Maybe not to the extent of telling me go fuck some aids infected BP whore.... but pretty much the same fucking attitude.

Because she has a pocket mod in her back pocket. She will continue to get away with it until this protection goes away. We have stayed way too quiet about this kind of misconduct from providers because we don't want to rock the boat, be known as a troublemaker, or be attacked by whiteknights. Anyone else had enough of this shit? Speak up now, or forever hold your piece. And I do mean your "piece". Here's where you retrieve your man-card and balls for staying silent for so long and letting abuse happen while you looked on. There comes a time in a man's life when he decides to either maintain the status quo, or take a stand and say to himself, "I'M NOT TAKING THIS SHIT ANYMORE, FUCK IT."

This ends here. NOW!!! Remember the Alamo??? It's time YOU take a stand. FUCK IT!!!
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 09:04 AM   #19
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Just for the record !

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Let me tell you what happened. Since you seem to know one side of the story. Without revealing the contents of her PM's to me this morning. I can tell you whatever she told you, is a bold-faced lie.

I arrived on time at the hotel she told me to meet her at, got to the room just in the nick of time because of traffic delays due to an accident. Unbeknownst to her I was in communication with another member of ECCIE along the way while I was in traffic. This gentleman was kind enough to assist me in communicating with Anna the morning we set an appointment. Anna had trouble getting me unblocked from her phone. For some reason, something about what I said on a review of her regarding my seeing her pending the next day rubbed her the wrong way. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1819192 This member also is a regular of hers and was instrumental in facilitating an apology on my part to be forwarded to her. To which she agreed to see me after my apology to her was accepted. An apology that wasn't even warranted.

I got to her door and knocked several times over the span of a couple of minutes. When she didn't answer, I contacted our mutual acquaintance for some help in contacting her by text since she still could get my number unblocked. I proceed to knock on her door a few more times while I had him on the phone. At no point did anyone come to the door. After another minute, I gave up and went to my vehicle which was parked below the walkway fronting the door. Thinking I'll wait just in case she just stepped out for a quick errand. While in contact with this gentleman, who was texting Anna and also waiting for a response, I saw a young couple emerge out of the room. The female fits the description of Anna's profile age, height, and weight-wise. Saw them get in a bright green 4x4. She drives off without making eye contact while I stared at her.

Then this morning she PM's me accusing me of standing her up. Excuse me? If I had stood her up, where was the phone calls I would have gotten for doing so? And then she makes another self-righteous PM to me? Come on, are you kidding me? Girl has some nerve. I would have chalked this up to a "shit happens" incident but after the 2nd PM from her I know it had to be a deliberate act.

So Salty, unless you have any supporting evidence to prove otherwise. I'd say that this was very likely a denial of service flakeout for spite. Not a broken down vehicle
because the couple that came out of the room with the number she gave me drove off laughing, in a working and driving vehicle, 5-10 minutes after I stopped knocking on the door.

So if you buy her story, good for you. At least she had the decency to cancel on you. She fucking blew me off without so much as a phone call or text. Because even though I couldn't get a hold of her, she sure as hell could get a hold of me. Her phone call to me in the morning was how we set up for the afternoon's appointment. You can believe her load of crap if you like. But there been prior incidents similar to this from what I've read after my incident. Her TCB skills are about equal
to SexyChloe in terms of being unreliable but when she outright blows me off the way she does and then accuses me privately of standing her up? Now that is just MAXIMUM BULLSHIT.
The fucking nerve. I even gave her all day today to make it right, but NOOOOO!!! Didn't even have the decency to apologize, no matter what the hell excuse she could have come up with for her actions.

I will leave it up to the gentleman mentioned to express his thoughts on this whenever he feels it's appropriate. Exposing his identity would be unconscionable.

This whole ill-fated fiasco even set me up for a worse appointment(business, non-hobby related)later, because of the mood it set me in. Fucking Hell.

So Anna, what do you say to that? Care to explain this to the members here? Because I still have all the pm's you sent, And our friend's texts between him and I when I couldn't get you to come to the door. No excuses for this kind of behavior, and it will not be tolerated around here.

Who the hell do you think you are anyway, to treat a prospective paying client in such a rude and inconsiderate way? Who taught you to put people in such a situation, just so you can get your kicks?

Cpalmson helped you get in the business, but he sure as fuck didn't teach you how to handle yourself as a business person did he? At least that I can't blame that on him, Anna, That's on you.
You want to make it right? You know how to get a hold of me. And I will review you with the same unbiased standards I do everyone else. I will not retract any of the above statements but I will tell the truth if you so decide to make it right.
You want to fuck with me? Let's go to war.

Just for the record I was the one on the phone with hot while all this was going down. He call me after he knock the 1st time and ask me to text her and let her know he was there because his phone couldn't send her a MSG. so I did while we was talking and it did happen just as he said I hate it because she has been so sweet to me. and I think a lot of her. But I have always said I would be Honest on here.

I have really got to know hot over the last few weeks and have talked on the phone a lot he is really a great down to earth guy and funny as Hell. Just so no one get the wrong ideal about the man. from the picture that is painting about him .

But I do belive she has the right to see who she wants. I just can't belive she didn't call him and at lest tell him she couldn't do it.He told me he drive a 1 1/2 to see see her I think I would have been a little upset to with no call js
Jjsunday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women