Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160471
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35314
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2020, 09:36 PM   #16
isofunsantafe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNikki505 View Post
False equivalence sorry but not one of those are highly contagious communicable diseases that can be mitigated by less exposure.
You can make out with a cancer patient and you won't get cancer. Just because someone dies in a car crash or by suicide doesn't make it more likely that you will.
Covid19 is spread thru human to human contact, a completely different situation.
Great post. Thank you.
isofunsantafe is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 10:56 PM   #17
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover View Post
Like the thousands that die from cancer car accidents home accidents alcoholism smoking falling off ladders falling off roofs drowning electrocution widow makers slipping on ice home fires suicide...shouldnt we care about those too joyote?
no, stick with
your philosophy of nihilism
(nothing matters, nothing has any meaning)
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 11:25 PM   #18
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

And the worst part of it is you can catch it from someone who has it, doesn't show any symptoms, and doesn't even know they have it. So a person can have it, not know it, and can kill their parents which has already happened several times up on the Navajo. And since we don't really have a first rate testing program anywhere in America, conservative estimates are that 3-4X the reported number have it.
Expresso Jim is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 06:37 AM   #19
Hairytwatlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Thats how you color me. Not mine.

But yes lets shut the whole country down and quarantine everybody not the ones that are more likely to have problems. IT. MAKES. TOTAL. SENSE
Hairytwatlover is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 10:30 AM   #20
desertfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Yes, what you are saying “MAKES. TOTAL. SENSE.” The strategy is called “Contact Tracing.” It requires fast and massive scale testing to identify “the ones that are more likely to have problems” and isolate them. The strategy worked in South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand and Australia; even in Germany.
Problem with us was/is that we did not have enough test kits; much less the technology to track the infected people in near real time. So we are left with only social distancing for the moment .
desertfish is online now   Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 11:35 AM   #21
lostinalb
Premium Access

Encounters: 143

I believe people can have their own opinions on things, but the fact remains, the Governor's order. My job has been affected, as being deemed Non-Essential, even with that, I make it even more simple, even if not for myself, I have to think about my family, especially the ones at higher risk. If I didn't have any symptoms and spread it to my parents or someone at higher risk, heck, even lower risk, like my kids, but they had a severe reaction to the virus, I couldn't forgive myself for acting carelessly for my own personal pleasure, and I don't mean just the hobby, but any activities, such as sports, hanging out with friends, eating out, whatever. Just my thoughts on it. Stay safe gents, if not for yourself, think of family, friends, and anyone you care about. Not everyone will have severe symptoms, but some will, that is all I am saying.

Lost
lostinalb is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 12:24 AM   #22
EOD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDeep2034 View Post
Everybody's job is essential to themselves.

This isn't about you. It's about everybody.

Not me. Us.
I beg to differ. Without the individual, there is no collective. Another month or two of this charade based on half truths, and you will understand that a little more clearly.
If masks work, why the 6 foot social distancing?
If 6 feet of social distancing works, why the masks?
When the government starts paying my bills, feeding my family.
I am sympathetic to the dangers Covid may present, but I am extremely cognizant of the corruption that the government presents as well

No one will legally shut my legitimate businesses without due process. Including the Governor, she never had a right to then, or now.

Someone hast to be a provider.
EOD is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 07:05 AM   #23
Hairytwatlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Careful you will get called a nihlist by joyote who gets his vernacular by watching movies like the big lebowski.
Hairytwatlover is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 09:12 AM   #24
Eves Essence
Account Disabled

User ID: 511824
My ECCIE Reviews

Regardless living in fear is no way to live. Its just as deadly today as it was when it first came out as it will remain... I personally have followed the orders but now it's getting ridiculous you can't scare people into submission forever. So much we don't know that's why every person should have the right to make there own health choices. Without being criticized for it.
Eves Essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 11:30 AM   #25
IGNFTUN
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

We could almost argue the vaccinated v unvaccinated....it's choices...if my vaccinations make me immune to measles and you chose not to get vaccinated and measles kill you....should we round up all the vaccinated people to keep them safe........?????? from your dead body that may have measles on it?? ?? IF anyone has followed ANY research or even looked at what the "Queen" has put out....320 deaths out of 2,098,000 people and any where from 80-90 % have underlying medical conditions....hmmmmmm sounds like most healthy people could be out and about helping to develop herd immunity....but hey, "The queen is gonna follow the science." oh wait....science is now saying that the lockdown was the worst thing we coulda done. but I guess save a few at the expense of the many...but then we forget about the DWI fatalities and the number of people who have over 5 and the "government" does nothing and allows people to die. or we try to reelect drunk dwi convicted state senators....Rio Arriba county and Sen Martinez ring a bell. and he'll get right back in the state house. wow!!!
IGNFTUN is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 06:46 PM   #26
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

Maybe, just maybe, the reason we have only 320 deaths out of a population on 2,000,000+ citizens is because our governor took the pandemic seriously from day 1 and imposed stricter shutdown guidelines than her counterparts to our east' west, and north. And now they are paying the price with more cases, more deaths, and less testing. And just watch those numbers spike in the coming weeks as they open things up without regard to citizen safety.
Expresso Jim is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women