Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47527
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2015, 10:38 AM   #46
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The more I think about it and read all the posts the more I believe I prefer a social to this idea. In your scenario I have no control of the ladies or gents I am to be surrounded with. I'm selective in who I see no not for looks but attitude as well. At a social I almost always hook up with with someone I meet and also make new guy friends. At a social I am almost always turned off by ladies and gents I meet. In this situation I could very well be turned off by everyone there and it's a waste of $$ and my time.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:01 AM   #47
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesteCarter View Post
I just asked about this in another thread. Sin City Soiree seems to be doing something similar. I think they have about 10 women, the rent a suit, and it's an all out orgy lol but the price tag to enter, I believe is closer to $2500 per gent.

I always wondered if there was something similar in TX.
A company that travels around doing these kinds of high end M&G was set up here but canceled due to the bad press surrounding the Erotica convention. The really good "parties" were around 5K.

A major problem here is too many guys want to pay as little as possible to go in and fuck as many women as they can. And the providers willing to do this on the cheap are exactly the ones many would not care to see.

These kinds of private parties can be incredible experiences with the right guys and gals. I spent around $500 for the last one I went to 5 years ago. And I thought that was a bargain. But they are hard to do well. And, once you say anything publicly, you will draw attention from many guys you really don't want coming. And those guys will chase off the ladies and guys who would make it a great success.

The last of the big socials turned in to a disaster for many because security was lax. Too many people knew about it. Security demands you simply NEVER post publicly about this kind of meeting. Never. You want to host a party? Great. Go for it. Hell, even make a few bucks off it for your time and effort. But you break fight club rule #1 by even talking about it. The very best of these are the ones that "never happened" Once your name is associated with possibly doing one of these, many would be hard to convince to actually attend.

(and that is a generic "you", not a specific person)
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:28 AM   #48
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

Organizing a party/social and inviting 20 people to show and expecting each and every one of those people to actually show up, so that everyone is evenly matched is...impossible. 20 people...it's damn near impossible with 10 here.

The ones I went to were by invitation via PM by a well-known Provider and client who hosted them, rented space at a bar and invited a slew of people. I think there was a $40 door fee for the space and a check-in table with your handle name on a list. Not everyone showed up but, those that did had a great time.

Getting too detailed on matching numbers, people and money is a waste of time.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:42 AM   #49
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
A company that travels around doing these kinds of high end M&G was set up here but canceled due to the bad press surrounding the Erotica convention. The really good "parties" were around 5K.

A major problem here is too many guys want to pay as little as possible to go in and fuck as many women as they can. And the providers willing to do this on the cheap are exactly the ones many would not care to see.

These kinds of private parties can be incredible experiences with the right guys and gals. I spent around $500 for the last one I went to 5 years ago. And I thought that was a bargain. But they are hard to do well. And, once you say anything publicly, you will draw attention from many guys you really don't want coming. And those guys will chase off the ladies and guys who would make it a great success.

The last of the big socials turned in to a disaster for many because security was lax. Too many people knew about it. Security demands you simply NEVER post publicly about this kind of meeting. Never. You want to host a party? Great. Go for it. Hell, even make a few bucks off it for your time and effort. But you break fight club rule #1 by even talking about it. The very best of these are the ones that "never happened" Once your name is associated with possibly doing one of these, many would be hard to convince to actually attend.

(and that is a generic "you", not a specific person)
Dallas and Houston seem to have issues with this. In Austin they post their social right in coed. They don't post where but anyone who has been to one knows exactly where it is. Same with San Antonio. They've been doing it for years without any issues.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:48 PM   #50
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Wish I could participate in this scenario.....no.way I coukd get away to make it happen...but would.love to read about it
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 05:14 PM   #51
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Both "white" and "black" Meet & Greets have been going on for years.

White meaning announced to the community at large, as we have done in Austin and San Antonio and elsewhere and known to be happening; black, meaning unannounced; e.g., fight club.

Properly run, M&Gs are totally "hobbyless," per the rules, meaning no p4p chatter etc. Not that participants cannot figure out how to connect outside. Obviously they can and do.

P4P parties have been going on for years, too. I have in the past done my share of organizing and participating.

The p4p parties come in many sizes and flavors. Usually with some participants having experiences in common, possibly from M&Gs, likely just from playing with the providers or hobbyists.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 05:23 PM   #52
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Nice self promotion bump there pimp.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 05:46 PM   #53
timtim001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
W.E. Makes some great points. On paper it does sound good but it also sounds tricky. It sounds like something that might only work in small #'s with a group that all knows each other.

The big thing for me as a guy paying a fee I have to be into all the ladies coming or at least enough so I know I'd get one of them. That takes away from the fight club rules right there. A social on the other hand with no entry fee where you meet and hang out with ladies and gents is totally different.
timtim001 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:06 PM   #54
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I went to one of these years ago that was run much like a networking event for business owners. A private space was rented in a restaurant, hors de vours were provided by the "host". When you showed up you payed your "networking fee" to basically cover the cost of the food and room. A cash bar was available. It lasted a couple of hours and at the end most of the ladies went off with one or more of the men (or vice versa). But there was no on-premise activity.

For me it was partially about meeting the girls in person to see if it would be a match, but also about meeting the fellow hobbyists and putting names to faces. One of the results was less contention on the board that sponsored it because people are less likely to attack people they know.

My .02 and worth most of that.....

Vic
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women