Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > The Sandbox - Denver
The Sandbox - Denver The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2015, 09:25 PM   #76
Guest010719
Account Disabled

User ID: 95608
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aot View Post
TOB is the place to look. I'm on here as well since travelers always come here first, but I'd say you'll find more on P411 than looking here 2nd.

Nothing's perfect anywhere, go try to find out what happened to regional boards in places like Michigan if people think there are issues with TOB lol.

But 1. tob 2. p411 3. here 4. ter (though I can't figure out their ad structure and it just doesn't seem intuitive - just a way to make money off everyone).
With all honesty you will find ALMOST all the ladies that post on all these different boards...both low & high end post on BP people can say what they like about it but reality is most hobbyist & providers look & post there. Of course there are also way more fakes & ripoff's so it's up to you to do your research. But due to the unprofessional-ism of some local sites some ladies do not post there. For the MOST variety...BP is where it's at. For the most FAIR & fastest growing board in Colorado that's here. Also a lot of traveling ladies can be found on TER.
Guest010719 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 06:37 PM   #77
Likes licking
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

This is just anecdotal. When I post a review on Eccie, the lady's business goes up. There's a response. There my be less posting, but I think most hobbiest do view, at least the intro.
Likes licking is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 02:34 AM   #78
sweet.amber.lynn.milf
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 329610
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Curious I was planning on moving to Denver and continue playing but this thread is making doubt if I should I would love to visit. I need more info from the ladies
sweet.amber.lynn.milf is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 10:02 PM   #79
kylayoung
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19681
My ECCIE Reviews

I am months behind on this thread but wanted to add my 2 cents. I am a touring provider and I spend quite a bit of time in Texas so I became familiar with ECCIE and I prefer it over TOB. I would love to see it become more utilized in Denver. I like how the reviews are posted with not the details thrown out there publically. Some things should be kept out of the site of the masses. I like how the women look out for each other (for the most part unlike the Denver board. I do post my ads and ask for reviews on here and TER over TOB. Most people outside of Colorado have never heard of TOB and the cost to advertise with no visiting options or short term make it hard for someone who is only home a week or 2 a month. I will say 90% of my business comes from Backpage with the rest from here, p411 and TER. Everyone everywhere knows Backpage and as long as you do your homework and see the reviews on other sites, her website, she screens and is priced a little higher than $80, there are lots of gems on there. Every girl and guy know to look on Backpage, us girls have to help them find the good places like here.

So yes let's build ECCIE in Colorado!
A suggestion is offer more city choices here
kylayoung is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:26 PM   #80
Bellalovesamore
Account Disabled

User ID: 376501
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by geecue View Post
ECCIE is not the main board for Denver.
Hi Gee👄
Bellalovesamore is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:30 PM   #81
Bellalovesamore
Account Disabled

User ID: 376501
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm new to ECCIE but I've been on TOB and P411 since October.... all my reviews are on TOB.... I haven't met any clients from this site to write a review yet👄💕looking forward to it though 😆Bella
Bellalovesamore is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 08:29 PM   #82
arealcooltime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

It's definitely quieter on this board than the Kansas board. I met a Colorado lady back home. I was surprised that I was her first ECCIE review
arealcooltime is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:03 PM   #83
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

This board is on the rise. Perhaps a bit slowly, but gaining momentum nonetheless.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:22 AM   #84
Guest010719
Account Disabled

User ID: 95608
My ECCIE Reviews

I like this site because it portrays things more accurately & has a wide range of people & opinions. TOB is highly censored and portrays the opinions and ideals of the people who run the site if they don't like what you have to say... delete! I believe everyone has a right to their opinion and a right to express their opinion even if others don't like it. I'm not a big fan of censorship, favoritism, & dictatorship. Plus they treat the ladies like crap! A lot of ladies accept it because they think they have to advertise there to get any business in colorado. but I refuse to let anyone treat me like trash just so I can post on their site. Lol I do just fine without TOB. that's why I don't participate in that site...plus this site is free for us ladies to advertise!
Guest010719 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #85
femalehobbyist
I am your healer

User ID: 10948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never been treated poorly on TOB. I like that site much better than ECCIE.
femalehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:11 PM   #86
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

As a hobbyist, I prefer ECCIE over TOB because reviews that simply say, "FS" and "all activities were performed with enthusiasm" really doesn't help me in my decision making process. While it's true that some reviews on ECCIE read like a letter to Penthouse the additional information provided is very valuable.

I will admit that I spend a lot of time in Texas and generally hobby more there than here. So I have a lot more info and posts to gather information.

I do hope that ECCIE picks up more steam here.

Vic
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:35 AM   #87
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally if I would of found ECCIE first I'd of not joined a local if I had. I like being a fish in the sea vs a fish in a pond. I also never intended on being local only when I started in the industry actually never intended on a lot of things that have happened however I've learned from them and only have 2 regrets in 6yrs.
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 08:14 AM   #88
xivex
Registered Member

Can we just out this whiny dumb dbagger to sleep already. You making yourself look dumb homie. Duuuurp
xivex is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:18 PM   #89
Silver_Surfer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

So yeah I'm here for work for a few weeks, and its pretty sad here. way more action back home in Texas. Denver is Dead.
Silver_Surfer is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:44 AM   #90
femalehobbyist
I am your healer

User ID: 10948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ECCIE isn't used much in Colorado. Our local board is TOB(theotherboard.com).
femalehobbyist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women