Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2018, 10:13 PM   #1
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default A suggestion for the Ladies to help the guys

Just a simple suggestion for the ladies to help the guys. With the latest changes to the signature lines policy that now allows for rates and availability to be included in your signature lines, please consider adding it. The majority of the encounter reports being written still are not including the fees even though it’s allowed in the ROS. This is one thing that will help us to be a little safer by not having to ask any unnecessary questions that causes some discomfort.

Another thing that will help the guys to find you, especially with the changes in 19 to P411, is to perhaps add your ID number to your signature line. It’s my understanding that in the future, our ability to search for you will either have to be by links or your ID number.

Just some thoughts on ways to help keep things moving smoothly as things transition. Input from the ladies and gents are welcomed. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:29 AM   #2
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are some of us who clearly link our site in our profile/sig. With all the details that you need. Thus, all it takes is for men to actually read!!! Esp, when said links are clearly noted in the encounters. My mature visit encounter is an example!!

Yet, some men don't bother to read.

Asking the ladies to help those men who don't bother to do the simplest of things like READ. Is redundant. As those men will still ASK and ask and ask!!

So this this thread should be more about schooling grown men to READ!!

So for the ladies who don't have sites.
Ok. List your rates. But fricken READ men!!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:54 AM   #3
LoveXO.Tara
The Charismatic Spinner

User ID: 270665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post
There are some of us who clearly link our site in our profile/sig. With all the details that you need. Thus, all it takes is for men to actually read!!! Esp, when said links are clearly noted in the encounters. My mature visit encounter is an example!!

Yet, some men don't bother to read.

Asking the ladies to help those men who don't bother to do the simplest of things like READ. Is redundant. As those men will still ASK and ask and ask!!

So this this thread should be more about schooling grown men to READ!!

So for the ladies who don't have sites.
Ok. List your rates. But fricken READ men!!

GOOD MORNING !
LoveXO.Tara is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:10 AM   #4
dj8rocks
Administrator

MC, your point is very clear about SOME... some ladies have links, some don’t. Some men read, some don’t. This thread was not intended to blast, flame or direct hostility towards either of the parties involved, so I’m not sure why you felt the need to blast the thread with agitation about some of the men that don’t read some of the profiles that do have links.
Old 08-20-2018, 07:10 AM   #5
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Can someone call me and explain what she said 😂
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:15 AM   #6
dj8rocks
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
Can someone call me and explain what she said 😂
Yeah, it’s pretty easy. My post mentioned 3 things to help. Rates, availability, and adding ID number to their signature line. Obviously that wasn’t read
Old 08-20-2018, 07:18 AM   #7
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I'm all with ya Dj. If the fee was told like it used to be, we wouldn't have to go to a different site and READ. But unfortunately, they are probably NOT gonna give us a FEE SECTION for us to list it, PLUS, a lot of guys aren't going to put it in the ROS SECTION, either. Guess we'll HAVE to READ, now. I wish it was the way it used to be. But hey, I wish a LOT of things were the way they used to be.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:20 AM   #8
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

O, and Good Morning, Ms. Tara!!!! U sure are typing beautiful this morning!!!
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:45 AM   #9
LoveXO.Tara
The Charismatic Spinner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I don't believe that she was approaching the topic with
agitation, she was simply stating her opinion and her own
personal suggestion for the gentlemen on the board. Many of us
spend countless hours perfecting a website to make it clear cut,
safe, and simple for those to book with us. I typically only post on here to let new friends know I'll be in their area or for review | verification purposes. Personally I love when new clients book through my site, it lets me know that they cared
enough to actually do research and learn me as well as my donation.
I think her suggestion was warranted . . . this is a forum of opinions after all
Old 08-20-2018, 08:47 AM   #10
LoveXO.Tara
The Charismatic Spinner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
O, and Good Morning, Ms. Tara!!!! U sure are typing beautiful this morning!!!

Good Morning Babe Thank you !
Hoping all is well ?
Old 08-20-2018, 08:55 AM   #11
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Ok, I can see both sides of this issue. We have to use E as best we can within its guidelines and polices. Additionally, not everyone has access to ROS even if the information was there.

IMHO I think the ladies have a responsibility to give us as much information in their respective areas and or Bio as permitted. 3 clicks and I found MC's rates and her required information.

But we have a responsibility as professional hobbyists to read it. 3 clicks and I found MC's rates and her required information.

Yes, I know it's a duplicate sentence above. It just proves how the ladies can make information accessible to us, but once it's there, how easy it is to access.

You can justify either position either way. But if the parties communicate in a respectful manner, and treat each other as they would want to be treated then great things happen.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 09:09 AM   #12
LoveXO.Tara
The Charismatic Spinner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right View Post
But we have a responsibility as professional hobbyists to read it. 3 clicks and I found MC's rates and her required information.

Yes, I know it's a duplicate sentence above. It just proves how the ladies can make information accessible to us, but once it's there, how easy it is to access.

You can justify a position either way. But if the parties communicate in a respectful manner, and treat each other as they would want to be treated then great things happen.

& This is what it's all about Good Morning !
Old 08-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #13
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly, doll.

When a woman voices her opinion. Some men can't handle it. And thus said woman is blasting and being disparaging. LMFAO.

I also stated in said varying example, which DJ chose to ignore.
That for those providers who don't have sites. Feel free to post rates where rates can be posted.
But in that same breath. That will NOT stop some men from NOT reading and still ask the ladies.
Thus reverting back to my point.

Why not school the men to READ!!

And FYI, DJ, for those ladies who don't have sites.
Haven't been allowed to post rates on this site (anywhere) until the recent week. Thanks to St. Chris.
So give those ladies time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveXO.Tara View Post

I don't believe that she was approaching the topic with
agitation, she was simply stating her opinion and her own
personal suggestion for the gentlemen on the board. Many of us
spend countless hours perfecting a website to make it clear cut,
safe, and simple for those to book with us. I typically only post on here to let new friends know I'll be in their area or for review | verification purposes. Personally I love when new clients book through my site, it lets me know that they cared
enough to actually do research and learn me as well as my donation.
I think her suggestion was warranted . . . this is a forum of opinions after all
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #14
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

DJ, I know you personally and know you had good intentions with your suggestion. Unfortunately, a lot of sites are doing away with rates being offered at a visual stand point as well as link back to our websites.

I wished it was as simple as it was before the stupid signing, but it is what it is.
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:47 AM   #15
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

And another reason it's important to use all the information a lady provides is it's a sign of respect. It demonstrates goodwill on the gentleman's part.

This may be a guy's very first contact with a provider. And imagine getting this:

Good morning, I saw you on E (or wherever) and would like to spend an hour with you. I am comfortable with the donation requested. I am (Whatever info asked such as race/age/location), have references from (Provider A and Provider B). Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to meeting with you.

VS.

Hey, what's up?

Available?

What are your rates?

Can I come see you?

In case you are wondering how I know. I am in several Facebook groups and I have seen numerous threads titled "How not to get seen".

Just because these ladies are providers we should treat them as professional women, just as you would in any other profession.

A little effort on the front end makes it easier for all involved.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women