Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35150
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2024, 02:49 PM   #61
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
There's other ports that will gladly pickup the workloads. Plus it shouldn't take to long to remove enough wreckage so some boat traffic can start.
Wrong

You really have no idea the magnitude of this, do you?

Baltimore Union Warns Of Job Loss Tsunami After Bridge Collapse Paralyzes Port

Hell here is one of your leftists warning it won't be quick

"Rebuilding will not be quick or easy or cheap, but we will get it done," Buttigieg said, adding the economic impact of the port shutdown would "ripple out" beyond the Baltimore metro area.

And from some experts

On Thursday, Mediterranean Shipping Company, operator of the world's largest container ship fleet, warned customers it could be "several months" before port operations are completely restored.

However, it could be 3-5 years before a new bridge is constructed, which only suggests local supply chains will be disrupted for years.

But keep on telling us it is "no biggie"
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 03:07 PM   #62
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I’d take anything Bootyjuice says with a grain of salt. The guy couldn’t get some potholes patched in his home town. The only reason he has his current position is because he takes it in the ass. Sad but true.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 03:21 PM   #63
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I’d take anything Bootyjuice says with a grain of salt. The guy couldn’t get some potholes patched in his home town. The only reason he has his current position is because he takes it in the ass. Sad but true.
I agree. Butt Plug Pete is an unqualified moron like 99% of the Senile Biden admin

That is why I posted quotes as well from real experts saying it will likely shut the port down for a couple months and take 3-5 years to rebuild the bridge
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 03:53 PM   #64
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

��MUST READ UPDATE: Baltimore Bridge Collapse

The Cargo Ships BLACK BOX Reveals the VDR Sensor Data “Ceased” Recording for 2 Minutes Prior to Impact

�� NTSB investigator Marcel Muise held a press conference to reveal the data on the DALI’s black box, also known as the Voyage Data Recorder (VDR).

• Approximately 6 hours of VDR data was provided to NTSB, with the time period between 12am-6am

• By regulation, VDR’s are required to record 30 days of history

• The quality of audio varies due to background noise and alarms — additional analysis will be performed at NTSB Lab to improve its quality.

�� TIMESTAMPS

• At 1:07am (kek) the ship entered the channel

• At 1:24am, VDR Sensor Data CEASED recording…
— the VDR Audio continued recording being on a redundant power source.

• 1:26am, VDR resumed recording sensor data. No redundancy? ��

• 1:26am, the pilot made a general VHF for tugs in the vicinity to assist

• 1:27am, pilot ordered the DALI to drop the port anchor and ordered additional steering commands.

• 1:27am, the pilot issued a radio call reporting the DALI had lost all power

• At this time, MDTA duty officer radioed two of their units that were already on the bridge, due to construction, and order them to close traffic.

• 1:29am, the ship made contact with the bridge

• 1:29am, the DALI Pilot made contact with the Coast Guard to report the bridge down

�� MAIN TAKEAWAYS….

• The VDR Sensor Data is “missing” 2 minutes of data? Do you know how important this data is?

The VDR Sensor data records critical Information related to the operation of a vessel:
— ship speed
— engine RPM
— ships course and heading
— rutter angle
— as well as information on the ship's communications with other vessels, the ship's crew, and any external systems or equipment.

This does not look good…

• The VDR Audio has redundancy, but not the censor data?

https://rumble.com/v4m25nq-baltimore...r-data-ce.html

�� ReTWEET
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 05:13 PM   #65
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I'm not a shipping expert, or have knowledge on big ships like this, but I would think that a backup generator would be mandatory both in and out of port - just for such emergencies. Having a dual failure such as a main generator and thrust controls only controlled on one system would likely be a huge mistake. Now that said they could have had some sort of issue with either fuel, or fuel pressure etc which could have doomed all the backup systems too - lots of conjecture but possibilities
... Let's give them some proper time to investigate.

But I'm glad to see that you're keeping a open mind.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 09:48 PM   #66
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Wrong

You really have no idea the magnitude of this, do you?

Baltimore Union Warns Of Job Loss Tsunami After Bridge Collapse Paralyzes Port

Hell here is one of your leftists warning it won't be quick

"Rebuilding will not be quick or easy or cheap, but we will get it done," Buttigieg said, adding the economic impact of the port shutdown would "ripple out" beyond the Baltimore metro area.

And from some experts

On Thursday, Mediterranean Shipping Company, operator of the world's largest container ship fleet, warned customers it could be "several months" before port operations are completely restored.

However, it could be 3-5 years before a new bridge is constructed, which only suggests local supply chains will be disrupted for years.

But keep on telling us it is "no biggie"
Authorities have already reported it will take very little time to get one lane open for ships. So this is not a long term problem. As far as the bridge. It was outdated and needed to be retrofitted. The other bridges inland can carry the extra traffic until the new bridge is built. A bridge collapsed by a shipping accident. That's all
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 05:43 AM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

BREAKING: Investigators are indicating that it might require up to two years to uncover details regarding one of the most devastating maritime accidents in American history. Concurrently.

An elite Coast Guard unit is examining 13 Centers for Disease Control containers aboard the vessel, marked with the label "Hazardous Materials."

This development prompts inquiries regarding the CDC's dispatch of Hazmat containers to Sri Lanka, the intended destination of the vessel prior to its collision with the Scott Key Francis Bridge upon departing from the Port of Baltimore.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 07:36 AM   #68
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Oh no! Now haz mat! I’m well fortified and in my bunker. Well armed!
I’m not coming out till this investigation is over!!
Looks suspicious: loss of power then into a bridge at 9 miles per hour! Ok…rivers have currents but still looks suspicious.
The crew repeatedly called an emergency and notified the shore. Ok….doesnt sound like what a guy running Into a bridge would normally do but still looks suspicious.
Black smoke pouring out of an engine. Looks like engine failure but looks suspicious!!

Ready for my marching orders!
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 07:42 AM   #69
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:35 AM   #70
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Oh no! Now haz mat! I’m well fortified and in my bunker. Well armed!
I’m not coming out till this investigation is over!!
Looks suspicious: loss of power then into a bridge at 9 miles per hour! Ok…rivers have currents but still looks suspicious.
The crew repeatedly called an emergency and notified the shore. Ok….doesnt sound like what a guy running Into a bridge would normally do but still looks suspicious.
Black smoke pouring out of an engine. Looks like engine failure but looks suspicious!!

Ready for my marching orders!
Perfect 👌

tommy156 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women