Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35316
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2018, 07:59 AM   #151
atxman75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Well just like our president you say 1 thing but do another. Yep, i got mod'd. Let me rescind my dumbass remark and call u a tard, that seems 2 b acceptable. Why r u a tard? Anyone who takes his false claims and call it straight shooting is by and large a tard. Well something much more devious but I digress. Granted not all he had done is bad, like H-1B and trade. But this president is so stupid and outright attacks our allies for protecting their intrests. Also do u realize that there are more laws that he put in place designed to hurt u than help u? But damn, he is a straight shooter.

NOT!
atxman75 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 08:10 AM   #152
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually there is a group of recovered addicts that are helping Trump carry the message. Basically, we all agree that we have a war here on opiods and what Trump has done is not enough by declaring an emergency. He stated that commercials should show how really bad addiction is - real people - real stories. No sugar coating. And that's what this group has done. Made a commercial that is so powerful stating what it was really like after the fun wore off. They said that commercials from the 80's did not work -you know, the "just say no" ones. Ex addicts are getting involved by appearing in the commercial and telling the real deal of what addiction is really like. They raised the funds and made this commercial without being personally paid. They specifically said at the end of the commercial - President Trump - we appreciate the things you are doing and declaring an emergency is a good start but it's not good enough. Let us help you to deliver this message. Wow, just help -no politics - Trump has Americans helping other Americans. Pretty damn cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You are very correct on this one. I'm sure that stopping illegals from crossing the Mexico border and spending billions on building a wall will stop the opioid crisis (sarcasm). Unless Trump can be convinced that stopping the opioid crisis will bring him votes it is likely little will be done.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 08:14 AM   #153
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Name calling...tsk,tsk....

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxman75 View Post
Well just like our president you say 1 thing but do another. Yep, i got mod'd. Let me rescind my dumbass remark and call u a tard, that seems 2 b acceptable. Why r u a tard? Anyone who takes his false claims and call it straight shooting is by and large a tard. Well something much more devious but I digress. Granted not all he had done is bad, like H-1B and trade. But this president is so stupid and outright attacks our allies for protecting their intrests. Also do u realize that there are more laws that he put in place designed to hurt u than help u? But damn, he is a straight shooter.

NOT!
Old 06-29-2018, 08:41 AM   #154
atxman75
Valued Poster

You make it really hard not to call you something demeaning. I'm not liberal and i'm not conservative. I am part of the wide range of ppl who don't see black and white, like perhaps you do. And i love the fact that you have 0 things to rebuke my statements on his policies. But it does not really matter, in the end, you are the 1 that will be hurt the most. I hope not, but seeing how u r 56 and a pro, i assume you have nothing else to lean on. I really pity you. But i really wish you the best.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:47 AM   #155
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://youtu.be/Khyj68V8fXM - For the #nevertrumpers.
Old 06-29-2018, 09:13 AM   #156
atxman75
Valued Poster

That was funny. Try this 1.
https://youtu.be/a-o9pwWUzz0
Old 06-29-2018, 09:17 AM   #157
atxman75
Valued Poster

And this 1
https://youtu.be/j-xxis7hDOE
Old 06-29-2018, 09:34 AM   #158
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
https://youtu.be/Khyj68V8fXM - For the #nevertrumpers.
Pretty dumb.

Okay I'll give you a chance to stand up for Trump. Yes, a great deal of media coverage is anti-Trump. I believe he brings it on himself a great deal because of statements that are lies or are made out of stupidity. Example -- just yesterday or the day before Trump stated in a Wisconsin rally that when he won the state of Wisconsin in 2016 he was the first Republican since Eisenhower in 1956. Guess he forgot about Nixon and Reagan. He stated that attendance at his inauguration was larger than that for Obama. Wrong. He stated that he actually won the popular vote in 2016. Wrong. He stated that he enacted the "biggest tax cuts in American history". Wrong. I could go on and on but I'll just provide a link to his lies/mis-statements remarks.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

The point is that Trump gives us so much fodder when he makes such statements and many of them are news-worthy, much to the chagrin of Trump supporters such as yourself.

So since I'm sure that you believe Trump has been treated very unfairly by mass media, I ask you to point out LIES that have been told by the media against Trump. I do know that recently one source (Time?) printed an article that was incorrect.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:48 AM   #159
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually there is a group of recovered addicts that are helping Trump carry the message. Basically, we all agree that we have a war here on opiods and what Trump has done is not enough by declaring an emergency. He stated that commercials should show how really bad addiction is - real people - real stories. No sugar coating. And that's what this group has done. Made a commercial that is so powerful stating what it was really like after the fun wore off. They said that commercials from the 80's did not work -you know, the "just say no" ones. Ex addicts are getting involved by appearing in the commercial and telling the real deal of what addiction is really like. They raised the funds and made this commercial without being personally paid. They specifically said at the end of the commercial - President Trump - we appreciate the things you are doing and declaring an emergency is a good start but it's not good enough. Let us help you to deliver this message. Wow, just help -no politics - Trump has Americans helping other Americans. Pretty damn cool.
Really?? You believe a TV commercial espousing the negatives of opioid use will impact the use of opioids? While I doubt that it will have any meaningful impact on the opioid crisis (I watch quite a bit of TV and ignore commercials) I have no problem with proceeding with the commercial.
Old 06-29-2018, 09:55 AM   #160
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
XXX
It's true. He did not serve active military. Unlike Clinton, he did go to military school. And unlike Clinton - it shows that he loves the military.
Not only did he not serve active military or any other kind of military service, he did everything within his power to avoid serving in the military. If he truly loved the military, he would not have done that. He simply did not want to give up 2 years of his life for the unenviable life of a soldier.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:06 AM   #161
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Jeeze Speedracer - so did Clinton.

Quote:
Not only did he not serve active military or any other kind of military service, he did everything within his power to avoid serving in the military. If he truly loved the military, he would not have done that. He simply did not want to give up 2 years of his life for the unenviable life of a soldier.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:21 AM   #162
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The video aims at young people to never start by exposing the very dark side of addiction which a lot of commercials in the past had not mentioned. Anyway, my point is - instead of whining about the problem which liberals seem to be doing instead of addressing or trying to solve real issues - there are Americans trying to help other Americans deal with the problem and no politics involved. Glad you don't have a problem with proceeding with the commercial. It's already a done deal. We're trying to address important issues by moving in a forward direction instead of saying - "that's not going to work" or " insert name calling here". The naysayers in this country are going to be in shock when Trump moves the country forward and they are still left behind. Go Trump or cry.

Quote:
Really?? You believe a TV commercial espousing the negatives of opioid use will impact the use of opioids? While I doubt that it will have any meaningful impact on the opioid crisis (I watch quite a bit of TV and ignore commercials) I have no problem with proceeding with the commercial.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:47 PM   #163
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jeeze Speedracer - so did Clinton.
Right. And if you remember correctly I condemned him for doing it. Both were wrong. Clinton has been blasted over the years by Republicans and Trump deserves the same.
Old 06-29-2018, 01:07 PM   #164
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The video aims at young people to never start by exposing the very dark side of addiction which a lot of commercials in the past had not mentioned. Anyway, my point is - instead of whining about the problem which liberals seem to be doing instead of addressing or trying to solve real issues - there are Americans trying to help other Americans deal with the problem and no politics involved. Glad you don't have a problem with proceeding with the commercial. It's already a done deal. We're trying to address important issues by moving in a forward direction instead of saying - "that's not going to work" or " insert name calling here". The naysayers in this country are going to be in shock when Trump moves the country forward and they are still left behind. Go Trump or cry.
I agree that it can't hurt. I don't think it will make even a minor dent in the problem but time will tell. I remember several commercials over many decades directed at other types of drug users. Minimal impact. Everyone knows what alcohol abuse can do to you yet how many people still drink heavily? We all know what smoking can do to you yet people still smoke heavily despite all sorts of warnings and attempts to curtail smoking. The most effective technique for fighting drug, alcohol, and smoking abuse has been through classroom instruction in the schools.

I really don't like lumping together "liberals" into one category. Do you like it when I say Conservatives don't give a damn about providing health care to the poor? Obamacare certainly has its faults but Trumpcare was FAR worse. Luckily members of the Senate recognized that.

Unfortunately Trump, in my opinion, is taking us backwards. Trade wars. Hated by other countries. Tax reform that gave millions to corporations and the rich and left crumbs for the middle class. Yes I cry because people are blind to FACTS. I keep asking you the positives that have happened in 18 months under Trump and the best you can come up with is he MIGHT be helping the military and there is a commercial coming for opioid prevention
Old 06-29-2018, 01:10 PM   #165
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pretty dumb.

Okay I'll give you a chance to stand up for Trump. Yes, a great deal of media coverage is anti-Trump. I believe he brings it on himself a great deal because of statements that are lies or are made out of stupidity. Example -- just yesterday or the day before Trump stated in a Wisconsin rally that when he won the state of Wisconsin in 2016 he was the first Republican since Eisenhower in 1956. Guess he forgot about Nixon and Reagan. He stated that attendance at his inauguration was larger than that for Obama. Wrong. He stated that he actually won the popular vote in 2016. Wrong. He stated that he enacted the "biggest tax cuts in American history". Wrong. I could go on and on but I'll just provide a link to his lies/mis-statements remarks.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

The point is that Trump gives us so much fodder when he makes such statements and many of them are news-worthy, much to the chagrin of Trump supporters such as yourself.

So since I'm sure that you believe Trump has been treated very unfairly by mass media, I ask you to point out LIES that have been told by the media against Trump. I do know that recently one source (Time?) printed an article that was incorrect.
Ellen, still waiting for a response. You say the media hates Trump and promotes "fake news". Give us some examples,

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women