Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Guadalajara - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
Khadji
Registered Member

Encounters: 15
Default Judy @ Estetica R@PE

Date: 28 November 2013
Name: Judy
Contact Info: 3122 4918
URL / Website: http://esteticarape.com.mx/inicio.html
General Area: Lazaro Cardenas and Av Chapalita
Activities: Mish, K9, CBJ
Session Length: 1h
Fee: mx1300
Hair Length and Color: Long straight black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: nice body, large breasts, large booty, medium length black hair, nice smile, tall.
The Rest of the Story: If you are visiting Mexico the Estetica Masculina businesses are basically Massage/FS places for men, Estetica Unisex are hairdressers. Strangely they also in some places offer haircuts as well as the service. R@PE, not sure why they use that name is located close to where my hotel is so I ventured forth after reading a number of reviews to sample my first in Mexico experience. Upon entering there was a nice foyer area with a lady at a counter to see whether you wanted a Hair cut or Massage. There were a couple of guys sitting there and one stood up and walked other to assist, I guess he heard the lack of Spanish and was there to help with English. We walked through the hair dressing section to a lounge area where after checking 2-3x whether I wanted FS he asked the girls to come in. There were 10+ girls and they all featured the Hispanic "junk in the trunk", I would have rated the group 6-7.5 and chose Judy as she was wearing less make up than the others and her smile seemed more genuine.

The guy walked me to the room, asked for the payment and left. The room had a large massage bed, shower facilities and a couch and was quite clean. About 5 minutes later Judy came in. She spoke no English I no Spanish so she motioned for me to take off my clothes and get on the massage bed for a brief massage. It was perfunctory and after a couple of minutes she got me to roll over, on when the cover for some BJ action (average) and then she motioned for what position, she started on top and then we switched to Doggy before some seated Mish. Overall Judy was nice to look at, but the service was mechanical. I have a feeling that if you find the right lady the service in these places could be a lot better.

Regards

Khad
Khadji is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women