Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2019, 09:41 AM   #1
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Default Room Numbers

So I’d like everyone’s input on this:

I’m currently out of state on a business trip, had pre booked in advance for an out call date with a pretty reputable provider, all was well until she asked for a room number 2 hours before session would start. I gave out the name of my hotel a few days ago, but I didn’t feel comfortable giving out my room number hours in advance. That’s a rookie mistake. I only do that with ladies I’ve seen multiple times since I’ve established a level of trust with them. I suggested to give it out 30 mins before session, but that was shot down. Also suggested to meet in the pool area and unsurprisingly that was shot down as well. Fuck my safety, right?

Doesn’t matter if she’s been doing this for awhile, but I don’t know her like that. I don’t know if she has a guy named Leroy waiting around the area to go in my room, fuck my shit up, rob my valuables, and leave. Needless to say, she cancelled the date because I made her feel uncomfortable by not providing her room number 2 hours in advance.

Anyhoo, I’m pretty bummed out about this cause I was so looking forward to this date, but thank you, next!
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:52 AM   #2
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Why would anyone need your room number 2 hours in advance. Sounds shady to me. No way I would give it out that early.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:59 AM   #3
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Why would anyone need your room number 2 hours in advance. Sounds shady to me. No way I would give it out that early.
Right?! This was the first time I’ve experienced this and I was taken aback when she asked for it.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:28 AM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

She probably wanted to make sure you were genuinely staying there, versus committing to putting a date on her schedule that might be a wild goose chase. It happens... It’s happened to me. Get to the hotel, and get ghosted.

I think it usually happens because the hobbyist double books, in case one provider doesn’t show up. Some just like to play games and waste our time for who knows what reason. In the meantime, we’ve turned down other requests for the same timeframe. Then we’re left empty-handed.

I really doubt that a reputable provider asked for your information so she could plan to rob you. And if that was her plan, she wouldn’t need two hours lead time.

I’ll bet you she would’ve had the audacity to count the donation within the session, too.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:23 AM   #5
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Yeah, I would never ever ever think about doing a NCNS. Just not how I roll. I know if I were to do that, word will get around and my ass would be toast.

I’ve read stories where reputable ladies fucked guys over by having someone rob them. Same can be said for a guy who had 30+ “ok’s” on P411, and for whatever reason something went off in his head and raped/robbed a provider.

In this hobby world, You really can’t trust anyone you’ve never met. Safety is of the upmost importance and if both parties involved aren’t comfortable, than it’s best to cancel session.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:34 AM   #6
Fatbear
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

better safe than sorry. sounds mighty fishy.
Fatbear is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 01:57 PM   #7
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

The provider would never give you the room # 2 hours in advance unless you had seen each other prior & were comfortable with each other.

I would take a pass like you did.
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 02:56 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
The provider would never give you the room # 2 hours in advance unless you had seen each other prior & were comfortable with each other.

I would take a pass like you did.
The reason providers don’t give their exact location out ahead of time is because a lot of clients will show up very early. And most ladies do see more than one client a day... So that could get awkward very quickly.

Typically when a client contacts me for an outcall to a hotel, he voluntarily provides his room number. I don’t even have to ask. The exception would be if he’s booking well ahead of time and doesn’t know his room number yet. And even in that case, he still gives me the hotel information.

Purely hypothetical, but let’s say the references relayed that reliability is a problem with said client, they would want that information upfront. I know I would.

If the provider has an excellent reputation, then there’s no reason to be concerned. If robbing clients was her MO, I’m sure there would be reports of it by other members. And honestly, it doesn’t take two hours notice to plan to rob someone. If she wanted to rob you, it would take about two seconds.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:06 PM   #9
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

If reputable I agree she wanted to make sure she wasn’t going on a wild goose chases. I would imagine there are guys that do this for fun and have never seen a provider and probably won’t ever.
But that being said. Always do what your comfortable with.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 03:33 PM   #10
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

If it's a well known provider I've seen before no problem. I have done it before. Non Eccie provider or new one with little track record with no reviews from some hobbyist who I follow I wouldn't. Everyone has to feel a certain comfort level.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 03:38 PM   #11
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

It goes for both sides, you can't trust anyone in this world. Damn sure wouldn't have given my numbers out 2 hrs in advance even if it was my "go to" girl. If I was on the other side of the fence, that would be one of my screening questions - is he reliable.

Depending on where your at, it could work out in your favor.
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:41 PM   #12
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I wouldn’t have given it out either. Not if I had never met her, regardless of number of reviews she had. Best to stay within your comfort level. This is supposed to be fun for the hobbyist. I don’t like having to work so damn hard for pussy. It just adds to my stress level which is already way too high.
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #13
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
I wouldn’t have given it out either. Not if I had never met her, regardless of number of reviews she had. Best to stay within your comfort level. This is supposed to be fun for the hobbyist. I don’t like having to work so damn hard for pussy. It just adds to my stress level which is already way too high.
It’s not just ‘fun for the hobbyist,’ sweetheart. It’s also our safety & our livelihood.

Unfortunately, most of you aren’t privy to the bad things that happen on the other side of the fence sometimes… There are many guys who just like to toy with ladies. I understand her perspective.

JMO, if you can’t trust her with your room number, you certainly shouldn’t trust her with your penis.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:09 PM   #14
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

That’s why I use protection

Yes it’s hard ass work for the providers. I understand and respect that. Most hobbyists do hard ass work so that they can hobby. I suppose there’s a small percentage of guys that are loaded enough that they don’t have to work hard or sacrifice anything to hobby. But most of us do. There are very valid arguments to both sides of this. At the end of the day, each party needs to stay within their comfort zone. Everyone needs to feel safe and discreet. Personally I would have passed just like PTH, but I can definitely see where you are coming from
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 05:20 PM   #15
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
That’s why I use protection

Yes it’s hard ass work for the providers. I understand and respect that. Most hobbyists do hard ass work so that they can hobby. I suppose there’s a small percentage of guys that are loaded enough that they don’t have to work hard or sacrifice anything to hobby. But most of us do. There are very valid arguments to both sides of this. At the end of the day, each party needs to stay within their comfort zone. Everyone needs to feel safe and discreet. Personally I would have passed just like PTH, but I can definitely see where you are coming from
Thank you, Mr. Switzerland. Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women