Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452831
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2019, 07:09 AM   #16
m.x.oz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars_au_matrice View Post
I have been with several providers active on this site.
For example PMC. She was great but not a complete gfe. If I read a review of her where she had changed I could not see her soon enough.
See ros potentially causes providers to lose clients.
I feel ya brother. However no matter who it was YMMV. I've read ROS reviews on some that made me think the same thing and then the date was....meh. I might give them a second chance, I might not. I think a lot of us mongers write honest reviews. You need to read all the ROSs for a given provider but read some of the other ROS that a given client wrote in other providers ROS as well. Over time, I learned that there are quite a few mongers here I trust what they wrote. The ROS is better than nothing and can make for some interesting reading.
m.x.oz is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:48 AM   #17
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.x.oz View Post
I feel ya brother. However no matter who it was YMMV. I've read ROS reviews on some that made me think the same thing and then the date was....meh. I might give them a second chance, I might not. I think a lot of us mongers write honest reviews. You need to read all the ROSs for a given provider but read some of the other ROS that a given client wrote in other providers ROS as well. Over time, I learned that there are quite a few mongers here I trust what they wrote. The ROS is better than nothing and can make for some interesting reading.
+1
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:20 PM   #18
Mars_au_matrice
Registered Member

I read the encounter reports to see if the provider provides what I want to spend money for. A see ros is a sure pass on my part.

Is the very best ever, sexybk80, still around?
Mars_au_matrice is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:51 PM   #19
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.x.oz View Post
However no matter who it was YMMV.
THIS is a very important thing. Your very first time with a lady might not be exactly like your 5th, 10th, or 20th time with them.

Ladies tend to for lack of a better word "reward" frequent flyers in their own ways. Also, just being more familiar with someone and comfortable around them loosens things up, opening more things to explore together.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:16 PM   #20
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryformesky View Post
Seems a bit evident of cognitive dissonance to post on a review board stating how you dont like review format and how said reviews are pointless.

Kinda like going to McDonald's, ordering pizza and telling everyone inside how much you hate cheeseburgers

Yeah, if reviews are worthless, why does he try to read them?
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:21 PM   #21
kickboxer13
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
THIS is a very important thing. Your very first time with a lady might not be exactly like your 5th, 10th, or 20th time with them.

Ladies tend to for lack of a better word "reward" frequent flyers in their own ways. Also, just being more familiar with someone and comfortable around them loosens things up, opening more things to explore together.

I generally hang on BK's words and advice - but just read and move on.

I CAN NOT AGREE MORE> They are people and they need things too. Do those those things and you will be shocked how things can improve.
kickboxer13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 09:35 PM   #22
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Read the encounters to get a general feel for how a date might go if you were to give her a call. You have to expect that your experience can be different. YMMV is a real thing and one person's 10/10 experience is another's 5/10 experience, or maybe even lower. If you read enough, you get a feel for the reviewers that are most like you and you know which opinions you might want to dismiss before reading.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 10:21 PM   #23
Mars_au_matrice
Registered Member

If I cannot be sure of a gfe, my 250 to 300 dollars for an hour stays in my pocket.
It is a business and if the product is not desired it is lost income.
Mars_au_matrice is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:17 PM   #24
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I think the ROS is important. You get to see the activities listed if they just put See Ros. You need to know who you can trust when they write a review.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:18 PM   #25
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default perspective

Like most things in this world it's so much a matter of perspective. I have seen a couple of providers who had great reviews, but almost made me puke when they opened the door, Some who also had rave skill reviews, but again I would rate as so so. Only had one really bad experience, but have had a few that made wish I had spent my cash elsewhere.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:28 PM   #26
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It's all about the chemistry between two people doing one of most intermittent thing know to human. And the kicker is it's not love making it's sex on demand for most.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women