Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2019, 05:10 PM   #1
Brittanylovenu
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 448448
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Looking for optometrist

Hey I'm fairly new to Memphis and in great need of an optometrist that would potentially be willing to barder or has reasonable and or flexible payment options my eyewear can be extremely expensive due to my prescription and any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, brittany love
Brittanylovenu is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 09:13 AM   #2
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Southern College of Optometry on Madison in the Medical Center district has The Eye Center (https://tec.sco.edu/); I've been there and IIRC the fees were very reasonable (I didn't have vision coverage at the time, so I had to pay out of pocket).

Their prices at their onsite optical shop were in line with the local market, IIRC (I have similar issues as you do, and my glasses tend to be more expensive than average).

You might consider ordering eyeglasses online; I did that for my last pair of glasses and the prices were extremely reasonable. The only thing to remember to do is to ask them to give you a copy of your prescription at the time of your visit, and make sure they measure your pupillary distance (PD) and write that on the prescription, since the online eyeglass dealer will need that information (it's not standard practice for optometrists to do so, since normally if you buy your glasses in person at an optical shop the optician will measure your PD as a part of fitting your glasses).

I bought my last pair of glasses from EyeBuyDirect (https://www.eyebuydirect.com/eyeglasses) at a substantial discount from what I would have had to pay at an opticians shop, and I was very satisfied with the glasses I received. You can find other online eyeglass dealers by doing a Google search for "eyeglasses online".

Good luck!

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 10:23 AM   #3
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

With that barter suggestion, I knew I should have gone to optometry school ...
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 03:28 PM   #4
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
With that barter suggestion, I knew I should have gone to optometry school ...
Most regulated professions (medicine, dentistry, law, accountancy, etc.), however, do strongly discourage members of those professions bartering their services for "adult entertainment" services in return. While the risk might not be great if one is discreet, the consequences if one is caught could be quite catastrophic.

Back when I was in active practice, I had two young ladies at various times suggest that they could "pay" me for my services with sexual favors. It didn't take me long to decide that wasn't worth the risk of damage to my livelihood and reputation. Not to mention that the landlord doesn't take a story of "You should have experienced the blowjob I got", no matter how well told, in lieu of rent.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 03-01-2019, 09:57 AM   #5
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Most regulated professions (medicine, dentistry, law, accountancy, etc.), however, do strongly discourage members of those professions bartering their services for "adult entertainment" services in return. While the risk might not be great if one is discreet, the consequences if one is caught could be quite catastrophic.

Back when I was in active practice, I had two young ladies at various times suggest that they could "pay" me for my services with sexual favors. It didn't take me long to decide that wasn't worth the risk of damage to my livelihood and reputation. Not to mention that the landlord doesn't take a story of "You should have experienced the blowjob I got", no matter how well told, in lieu of rent.
Thanks for the morning laugh, good points all. Good thing I went into a highly unregulated profession! And anyway, cash is king.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:38 AM   #6
Brittanylovenu
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 448448
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not what I meant necessarily when I said barder lol. I do have other skills and resources js �� really I just needed flexible payment options but the first response really helped and looking into it thanks guys
Brittanylovenu is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 10:47 AM   #7
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanylovenu View Post
Not what I meant necessarily when I said barder lol. I do have other skills and resources js
I am certain you do!
Old 03-04-2019, 01:43 PM   #8
orallygifted72
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

It's not in Memphis, but in Nashville, at Warby Parker would be a great place to get prescription glasses for $100-150, even complicated scripts. Might be worth a hop over to Nashville. They don't do eye exams though.
orallygifted72 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:14 PM   #9
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by orallygifted72 View Post
It's not in Memphis, but in Nashville, at Warby Parker would be a great place to get prescription glasses for $100-150, even complicated scripts. Might be worth a hop over to Nashville. They don't do eye exams though.
Warby Parker also sells eyeglasses online (Wikipedia suggests that they're primarily an online retailer with some retail locations in certain cities. Anyway, if you like their prices and frame styles, you don't necessarily have to go to Nashville to do so.

https://www.warbyparker.com/

Cheers,

bcg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women