Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2019, 06:42 AM   #16
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
As you see, politics play heavily on these boards and you can't compliment certain excellent providers without being attacked or thread hijacked for your exquisite taste in provider and/or for having a memorable and enjoyable time with YOUR selection. But on the bright side, we now have each other's contact info so I will definitely be seeing you again later week. NWA... Y'all keepa calling, and I'll keep ya cumming.

It's unfortunate that certain very seasoned eccie members are continuously allowed to commit countless overt acts of rudeness and regulation violations, while a relatively new members who has done nothing more than shared his joy and opinions about our time together is ceremonialously banned after only 1 post.

I think you mean "unceremoniously". "Ceremoniously" would be the opposite of your apparent intended meaning, since his banning was done abruptly with no comment or explanation (i.e., without "ceremony," so to speak), as all bans are.

I see no examples of rudeness in this thread. Other than yours, I mean. Staff has been quite aggressive at handing out rudeness violations for even the smallest transgressions, so I feel quite certain that if there were any, we would be seeing staff edits. Since your posts came in overnight, perhaps there's been no chance for staff to evaluate them yet.

Someone doesn't come in and make one post and get banned for no reason, unless that post contained outing or another nuclear violation, which it didn't. Assuming he wasn't harassing someone repeatedly or threatening outing in PMs prior to his first post, it was almost certainly multiple handle violations. That is the most likely explanation. If so, the obvious question is who was the other handle involved. I have a feeling about it. My guess is the same person responsible for posting 4 extremely similar weekend ads at exactly 9 PM nearly every Sunday, like last night.

Quote:
I was so looking forward to a drama free 2019 but it seems the usual suspects just won't stand for it.
...said the person who introduced drama into a thread where there was none before, in a manner strikingly reminiscent of so many other posts going back almost two years now.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 07:07 AM   #17
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Das Ficker is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 07:10 AM   #18
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I think you mean "unceremoniously". "Ceremoniously" would be the opposite of your apparent intended meaning, since his banning was done abruptly with no comment or explanation (i.e., without "ceremony," so to speak), as all bans are.

I see no examples of rudeness in this thread. Other than yours, I mean. Staff has been quite aggressive at handing out rudeness violations for even the smallest transgressions, so I feel quite certain that if there were any, we would be seeing staff edits. Since your posts came in overnight, perhaps there's been no chance for staff to evaluate them yet.

Someone doesn't come in and make one post and get banned for no reason, unless that post contained outing or another nuclear violation, which it didn't. Assuming he wasn't harassing someone repeatedly or threatening outing in PMs prior to his first post, it was almost certainly multiple handle violations. That is the most likely explanation. If so, the obvious question is who was the other handle involved. I have a feeling about it. My guess is the same person responsible for posting 4 extremely similar weekend ads at exactly 9 PM nearly every Sunday, like last night.

...said the person who introduced drama into a thread where there was none before, in a manner strikingly reminiscent of so many other posts going back almost two years now.
y

P.I. Blad 2.0

Bird-dog much?
Old 02-18-2019, 07:14 AM   #19
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
y

P.I. Blad 2.0

Bird-dog much?
If you want to insult me, you’ll have to do it a bit less cryptically so that I have some kind of clue what you’re talking about.
Old 02-18-2019, 07:18 AM   #20
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Quote:
If you want to insult me, you’ll have to do it a bit less cryptically so that I have some kind of clue what you’re talking about.
Oh good, it wasn't just me who didn't understand.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 07:46 AM   #21
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not an insult at all..... Remarkable that you took it that way. It is a reference to a serial poster who bird-dogged certain providers back in the day before you.

I forget that you weren't here back in those days when EC was really a fun place.
Old 02-18-2019, 08:13 AM   #22
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
Not an insult at all..... Remarkable that you took it that way. It is a reference to a serial poster who bird-dogged certain providers back in the day before you.

I forget that you weren't here back in those days when EC was really a fun place.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification. Apologies for misinterpreting what you said.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:09 PM   #23
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
I would say that I'm Surprised that you chimed in on yet another thread that I'm the topic of conversation but that would be a lie.
Hello GD, I always enjoy your beautiful neck of the woods when I visit NWA. I'm glad NWA seems to enjoys me2. We must do lunch sometime. I would be honored to be in the presence of a legend

The number of post and/or reviews an eccie member writes is certainly no indication of how many providers a hobbyist has had the pleasure of being with. A wiley veteran like yourself certainly knows that. As I am sure a provider of your stature has surely seen at least 8 or 9 times the 500+ hobbyist that have already written reviews for you. Congrats.. however
The fact is, that not every avid hobbyist routinely writes reviews. It's actually more of an exception than the rule. Most gentlemen DON'T write reviews or post very often, if at all. I suspect there are a numerous reason why they don't. So please be mindful of the fact that low participation on the Eccie board does not at all equate to low participation in the actual hobby. However if it makes u feel better to think the only reason a hobbyist would consider me his ATF is because he hasn't seen you yet then tell yourself whatever helps u sleep better at night GD.

A compliment to one provider shouldn't be viewed as an insult to any other provider. Most men love ice cream, however their opinions on flavors may differ.

These continued unprovoked attacks is exactly the reason I DO NOT ACCEPT you or ladies in your circle as references (Many NWA hobbyist already know), which works great for me bc many hobbyist in the NWA area often prefer that I NOT contact you and instead offer a more reference friendly provider for me to contact, while others opt to be privately screened in an effort to eliminate board drama, reference fees and bruised egos.

I was so looking forward to a drama free 2019 but it seems the usual suspects just won't stand for it.

Unprovoked attacks and board drama i suspect is also one of the primary reasons why MANY HOBBYISTS don't write reviews and/or don't participate in board discussions.
I can’t help but think that if rzrbk we’re still here to continue telling the ROS of his encounter that he might request this song on the playlist during the next encounter. I could be wrong but what can I say? I’m a fan of ONJ

https://youtu.be/DnkHf069fvA
austin88998833 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women