Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2019, 12:04 PM   #46
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For guys who find themselves in similar situations..realize it’s a no win scenario. Handle it as described and you get told “to ask her why she wants it”......ask her why she wants room number 2hrs in advance and potentially get met with hostility/anxiety from her for questioning her screening and safety protocols..either way you handled it wrong in a providers eyes. And either way you probably end up not seeing her.....however——asking her why could lead to her bouncing into powder room and labeling you a time waster,trouble maker or potential problem..(if you guys only knew lmao!!!) yes it happens frequently

Here’s the deal, I have had clients that I saw weekly for months and still...still!!!! Won’t give them room numbers until they arrive!! I never ask for room numbers until I arrive however most guys are gracious enough that when I say I’m on my way they say ok I’m in room such and such..I still call when I arrive to confirm it’s safe to come up

Sadly for guys it’s about like being married half the time..providers have their strict rules for their safety (and try to sell you on the notion it’s for yours too) but it’s a very one sided benefit..providers won’t provide full names.. employers..or something to verify they are real..but often guys are expected too!! I have had guys send me screening info which apparently for me they thought included full name age description employer etc etc I’m like wtf I don’t need that sorta shit from u!! Nor do I want the hassle of having that info!!

Guys should give what they are comfy with and move on to other girls when it doesn’t fit.. we also need to keep in mind that “trustworthy” “known” “reliable” are sketchy terms at best because even some of yalls most trusted ladies would flip on you if you crossed them in a heartbeat and would talk mad shit about you in pvt

My opinion...room numbers are given upon arrival..my preferred method is meeting in a designated area..hotel bar restaurant...something..if I think it would put us both at ease!!

Wanna see there’s a double standard guys and your safety protocol doesn’t mean shit..book a date and give them John Doe..fake num and refuse employer info..the. Ask what hotel and number and and or address well in advance.. let me know how it goes..��

Btw excuses u will hear of why u should give a girl infor ur not comfortable with will range from..perhaps she had a bad experience..perhaps she wa nervous about the area...perhaps she got uneasy about u..perhaps she doesn’t wann travel to be stood up

Perhaps she needs to chill the fuck out? And for the same token the guy could feel and should feel more so all those things than her!!!
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 12:11 PM   #47
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
For guys who find themselves in similar situations..realize it’s a no win scenario. Handle it as described and you get told “to ask her why she wants it”......ask her why she wants room number 2hrs in advance and potentially get met with hostility/anxiety from her for questioning her screening and safety protocols..either way you handled it wrong in a providers eyes. And either way you probably end up not seeing her.....however——asking her why could lead to her bouncing into powder room and labeling you a time waster,trouble maker or potential problem..(if you guys only knew lmao!!!) yes it happens frequently

Here’s the deal, I have had clients that I saw weekly for months and still...still!!!! Won’t give them room numbers until they arrive!! I never ask for room numbers until I arrive however most guys are gracious enough that when I say I’m on my way they say ok I’m in room such and such..I still call when I arrive to confirm it’s safe to come up

Sadly for guys it’s about like being married half the time..providers have their strict rules for their safety (and try to sell you on the notion it’s for yours too) but it’s a very one sided benefit..providers won’t provide full names.. employers..or something to verify they are real..but often guys are expected too!! I have had guys send me screening info which apparently for me they thought included full name age description employer etc etc I’m like wtf I don’t need that sorta shit from u!! Nor do I want the hassle of having that info!!

Guys should give what they are comfy with and move on to other girls when it doesn’t fit.. we also need to keep in mind that “trustworthy” “known” “reliable” are sketchy terms at best because even some of yalls most trusted ladies would flip on you if you crossed them in a heartbeat and would talk mad shit about you in pvt

My opinion...room numbers are given upon arrival..my preferred method is meeting in a designated area..hotel bar restaurant...something..if I think it would put us both at ease!!

Wanna see there’s a double standard guys and your safety protocol doesn’t mean shit..book a date and give them John Doe..fake num and refuse employer info..the. Ask what hotel and number and and or address well in advance.. let me know how it goes..��

Btw excuses u will hear of why u should give a girl infor ur not comfortable with will range from..perhaps she had a bad experience..perhaps she wa nervous about the area...perhaps she got uneasy about u..perhaps she doesn’t wann travel to be stood up

Perhaps she needs to chill the fuck out? And for the same token the guy could feel and should feel more so all those things than her!!!
M

Gowdayum!!! Preach on sista! 💯
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #48
geezer1948
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

First, I don't get out much. I don't have a hobby or burner phone - no safe place to keep it. So no text. I call from my room. I'm willing to leave room number and real name on her voice mail, though I'm pretty discreet otherwise. Also willing to meet in lobby or nearby coffee shop - sometimes suggest it.

If I am traveling to her, I require an address I can GPS to. I'm willing to do email from my car for a room number if I must.

I'm hardly every providers cup of tea, but neither is one more night alone the end of my little world>

We all got to decide what we are willing to give and what we have to have for our own comfort. If both parties want things to happen, there is almost always a way to meet in the middle.

Geezer out.
geezer1948 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:51 AM   #49
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Although my way of doing things might seem alittle odd to some, it is the game changer and will never fail me or my playmates!
I personally do NOT give the rm# out until I hear his/her voice on the line minutes before we meet.
Always go with your intuition it will never fail you!!
Zenovia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women