Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2015, 06:57 PM   #16
Deznuttz
BANNED

I had my info released with am hack. I had to change my email on this site because I was afraid of the same type of hack.
Both are bad, but I'd rather get busted being on am than eccie.
Deznuttz is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 05:14 AM   #17
macdeft
Valued Poster

In actual response to your question. This site will never remove your name from the email list regardless of what any member tells you. There is "money in the list" as they say in online marketing and your info on a mailing list means that no matter what happens to this site whoever has that mailing list still has a headstart on getting back into the adult marketing biz.
This site still sells ad space to Ashley Madison, a known fraudulent company that decieves its customers and exposes their private information. And eccie knows their members place privacy above everything else! Do you think for one minute your email will ever be removed from eccie?
There are ways to get your info somewhat "clouded" but you have to look around. Maybe find somebody.
macdeft is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 04:37 PM   #18
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54
Default Blur face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
EVERYTHING this guy said

I know some guys are techie and really don't consider online anonymity, when they sign up

never post real life pics of yourself that can positively identify you, always blur face and other distinguishing marks like tattoos (Picasa can be used to do crude blurs)

don't create a hobby e-mail address like firstname.lastname@mail.com

or anything close to your know aliases e.g. if you are known as big-bobby, create an online handle without bobby like 'mac-daddy'
Crop, do not blur. There are programs that can 'unblur'
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 07:28 PM   #19
Titanium
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
Crop, do not blur. There are programs that can 'unblur'
thanks for that tip
Titanium is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:49 PM   #20
Tumbling Dice
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdeft View Post
In actual response to your question. This site will never remove your name from the email list regardless of what any member tells you. There is "money in the list" as they say in online marketing and your info on a mailing list means that no matter what happens to this site whoever has that mailing list still has a headstart on getting back into the adult marketing biz.
This site still sells ad space to Ashley Madison, a known fraudulent company that decieves its customers and exposes their private information. And eccie knows their members place privacy above everything else! Do you think for one minute your email will ever be removed from eccie?
There are ways to get your info somewhat "clouded" but you have to look around. Maybe find somebody.

That is sort of what I thought. No admin has chimed in yet and I guess they don't intend to. I used the "Contact Us" form to contact the site admins but haven't received any response yet.
Tumbling Dice is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 05:12 PM   #21
Tumbling Dice
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Since I haven't received any response from the admin staff/webmasters, I used the "Contact Us" form again to make my request. Maybe at some point they will respond...
Tumbling Dice is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 09:55 AM   #22
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

just FYI...
if one is running a cloud/shared hosting application, may be like eccie, its not easy to have a fool-proof security... Its always better to be safe than sorry, so no matter what security eccie does, we should make sure we don't give our real world identity out anywhere else...
Security can only be built up in layers, so everytime a hacker has to hack he has to hack through all the layers... having our own layer/s is always great...

Thats the reason why eccie/p411 is in business, and bait-switch-spam-trolls like AM are in pain... I wish all stupid websites like AM are hacked so that they can up their ante...

sj
sjdude is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 09:55 AM   #23
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

just FYI...
if one is running a cloud/shared hosting application, may be like eccie, its not easy to have a fool-proof security... Its always better to be safe than sorry, so no matter what security eccie does, we should make sure we don't give our real world identity out anywhere else...
Security can only be built up in layers, so everytime a hacker has to hack he has to hack through all the layers... having our own layer/s is always great...

Thats the reason why eccie/p411 is in business, and bait-switch-spam-trolls like AM are in pain... I wish all stupid websites like AM are hacked so that they can up their ante...

sj
sjdude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women