Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2019, 09:32 AM   #1
x18cz27k
Registered Member

Default Girls find facesitting peeing hot?

what makes you interested in it. it seems many are into it and like it and its a popular activity. how does it feels to you? what goes in your mind?

I am there on wed, staying in upscale hotel.
x18cz27k is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:03 PM   #2
The Lawn Boy
BANNED

Probably not. In fact, dudes who post threads like this get fast tracked to their DNS list.
The Lawn Boy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 09:23 PM   #3
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy View Post
Probably not. In fact, dudes who post threads like this get fast tracked to their DNS list.
No they don't, in fact they receive PM's from providers willing to provide this service. This I know first hand. Now go ahead and play the chicken shit "I'm gonna ignore you because I know I won't win this routine"
That won't stop me from putting you in your place.

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:09 PM   #4
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do I find it hot? Exhilarating maybe. But I'm sure they may find it hotter due to the total bliss of my piss as it drips down their lips, lol, and then with all the pineapples I eat....makes for a pretty warm, delicious organic night cap refreshment! As for the facesitting part, I prefer them on their knees with their head back, basking in my fabulous sensual but damn sexy dominance so i can straddle one leg over their shoulders, and you bet they greedily obey when i tell them to "Drink up". But then again I love the thirsty ones, who themselves find the "vanilla" lifestyle is always better with sprinkles from time to time to spice it up. In this case i guess you could say tinkle!!! Their thirst and satisfaction pleases me indeed . Gotta make it rain !!! Lol
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:44 PM   #5
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

User ID: 146140
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to keep my bodily fluids to myself thank you and goodbye
Ambree Austin is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:13 PM   #6
The Lawn Boy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
No they don't, in fact they receive PM's from providers willing to provide this service.
If he does it will be from a Tier II or Tier III type provider. The type that is not very desirable and is willing to degrade herself because she is desperate for business.

No reputable Tier I provider will engage in that type of disturbing behavior.

The reason a Tier I provider is a Tier I provider is because her bucket is full of self respect and and dignity.

They are also not desperate for business and don't have to participate in sick activities to make a buck

Face sitting and pissing represents a huge lack of self respect and dignity. It's beyond disturbing.

In addition, it's a red flag because it leads to other types of sickening displays of a warped mindset. Dangerous and illegal things.

People that crave this type of deviant behavior probably suffer from severe trauma that happened earlier in their life. Definitely a mommy or daddy issue amongst other more sinister things.

The reason a dog pisses on something is to mark their territory. A women that pisses on a guy is compensating for what's missing by marking her territory and at least claiming something.

A guy that receives the piss is empty and longs to be wanted. Pissing on his face tells him that he has been marked and that he is wanted.

But there is good news. Despite what you think, you are loved. A lot of people say silent prayers when reading things like this even though it triggers their gag reflexes. Including you LM.
The Lawn Boy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:47 PM   #7
OralPassion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Smile Sooo Erotic...

I recently discovered an awesome way of enjoying DATY/GS.
She loves it too, our last 3 encounters have started this way.

She arrives about to burst.
Straight to the plastic-covered bed.
She frantically strips trying to hold it in.
I'm on the bed, on my back, head propped with a plastic-covered pillow.
She climbs on top for 69ing.

DATY commences and the gusher is released.
Slurping and splashing and some up my nose and in my eyes while DATY pursists until she cumz then we switch to our sides, still 69ing and my TUHA commences with leftover nectar periodically released.

Then a hydrogen peroxide rinse to resume more DATY with more nectar releases to slurp during DATY.

Break time... Ok, let's resume, AWESOME!!!!!
OralPassion is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:55 PM   #8
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol I'm into kinky stuff so if someone I'm intimate with suggests or requests that I make it rain, why should I deprive their thirst? I'm definitely not going around randomly , and unexpectedly pissing on my partnersJust an F.Y.I. lol #FetishFanatic #IDGAF #DominatrixDiaries

Btw I hope the same people grossed out by other people's kinks, specifically golden shower play, understand that a lot of times females who are aroused, squirt. I know quite a few guys who find squirting hot, and some dont seem to understand squirting is the expulsion of a diluted fluid from the urinary bladder. Just another fun fact lol
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:40 PM   #9
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
If he does it will be from a Tier II or Tier III type provider. The type that is not very desirable and is willing to degrade herself because she is desperate for business.

BULL SHIT! and I have the reviews to prove it.

And your proof of this is where??

The reason a Tier I provider is a Tier I provider is because her bucket is full of self respect and and dignity.

They are also not desperate for business and don't have to participate in sick activities to make a buck

I never said they, I unlike you can speak from first hand. Not everyone finds that activity "sick" If you do cool that is entirely your right. But what you seem to fail to realize is that not everyone walks, acts, and thinks like you do.

Face sitting and pissing represents a huge lack of self respect and dignity.

Care to provide proof of this

It's beyond disturbing.

you are entitled to your opinion

In addition, it's a red flag because it leads to other types of sickening displays of a warped mindset. Dangerous and illegal things.

Really!! You mean it might lead to paying women for sex!!

People that crave this type of deviant behavior probably suffer from severe trauma that happened earlier in their life. Definitely a mommy or daddy issue amongst other more sinister things.

This sounds to me like you are speculating on ones medical condition, in which case you sir would be crossing a line that could get you pointed

The reason a dog pisses on something is to mark their territory. A women that pisses on a guy is compensating for what's missing by marking her territory and at least claiming something.

WHAT???

A guy that receives the piss is empty and longs to be wanted. Pissing on his face tells him that he has been marked and that he is wanted.

Where in the fuck did you hear this?

But there is good news. Despite what you think, you are loved. A lot of people say silent prayers when reading things like this even though it triggers their gag reflexes. Including you LM.
Thank you sir. Now I know exactly what kind of session I will doing next all thanx to you Treet.. I mean Lawn Boy. Love having a woman's Nice warm golden nectar pour all over my face and into my mouth

Old 02-23-2019, 06:42 PM   #10
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambree Austin View Post
I like to keep my bodily fluids to myself thank you and goodbye
That is a physical impossibility. Auf Wiedersehen!!
Old 02-24-2019, 12:39 AM   #11
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

Face sitting and pissing represents a huge lack of self respect and dignity. It's beyond disturbing.

So not only are you judge mental but also intolerant of other members view points. You also as highlighted above are speculating about a members health . Which is against the guidelines treetop!
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women