Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro
Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-13-2023, 08:52 PM   #16
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Old 05-14-2023, 06:32 AM   #17
Travel0381
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

and have your DL ready to send.
Old 05-14-2023, 05:32 PM   #18
BobsAlias
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Crap. My premium access just expired. Any chance that one of you gents would be so kind as to share a photo & contact info for our new lady?
Old 05-14-2023, 06:32 PM   #19
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsAlias View Post
Crap. My premium access just expired. Any chance that one of you gents would be so kind as to share a photo & contact info for our new lady?
Her contact info is listed in the open review. She will send you a pic.
Old 05-14-2023, 07:41 PM   #20
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Just use her email. She is getting bombarded with requests so response is a little delayed. She will copy and paste an email she sends to the other guys in line. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsAlias View Post
Old 05-16-2023, 04:15 PM   #21
HornyinKansas
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Old 05-16-2023, 04:45 PM   #22
Rocknation
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Where is this pic?
Old 05-16-2023, 09:29 PM   #23
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyinKansas View Post
Old 05-29-2023, 11:19 AM   #24
VraiSapuer
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Has anyone managed to connect with this girl?
Old 05-29-2023, 02:04 PM   #25
BigEd7598
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I chatted with off the bat, then nothing. Offered above numbers just to say hi, and zero response. Get she is new and has stuff going, but kinda messed up. Still would just think if you're throwing a coming out then do it or don't.
Old 05-29-2023, 08:13 PM   #26
lev11233
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I reached out to her a few weeks ago and got her initial copy/paste email. I sent her the information she requested, and it’s been crickets ever since.
Old 05-29-2023, 11:53 PM   #27
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

I think y'all would have an easier time meeting Taylor Swift.
Old 06-04-2023, 10:17 PM   #28
Fairdinkum16
Registered Member

Any pic ? I’m confused
Old 06-05-2023, 10:37 AM   #29
Fairdinkum16
Registered Member

Default Where ?

Sorry where did you find the pic ?
Old 06-07-2023, 10:21 AM   #30
FF88
Registered Member

So I don’t ever post on here but I’m going to today for a heads up to the crew here. Overall this seems like a decent community of fellows. I have met with Mileena now a few times and we still talk. She’s a great girl. A young lady that works hard and is trying to make ends meet for her and her two very young children. She’s a single mom that has to live with her parents for now. First off boys, she’s out of the hobby now and I’ll tell you why. The oringnal guy who posted his embellished story about her here, KCOwner, stated in his original line how we’ve all been lamenting about how there are no girls around like the good ‘ol days, well I will give some insight as to why that is in this case. It’s guys like KCOwner. He promised to help her get started in this hobby. He set up the email for her and actually never gave her the password. I said embellished story because it was, first of all, and secondly because he was selling her. Unbeknownst to her he was wanting to be her pimp instead of just being a nice guy and helping her. So all this time that we all were emailing who we thought was her we were actually emailing him. She had little to no access to her email. This is part of the reason for us not getting timely feedback and why the mass email was sent out. He managed all of her emails and would let her know who she could see. He then started to try to scam money off of her donations and get “free services” from her as he told her he was “managing her.” He would also refer to her only as “Whore” when talking to her in person and in texting instead of using her name. She said that he constantly made her feel dumb and stupid, etc. She said this really hurt her self esteem and sense of self worth. She eventually got so turned off by this experience, of mainly interacting with him, that she has quit. It’s guys like KCOwner that are why we no longer have girls like in the “good ol days” in this case anyway. She was just trying to make ends meet for her and her two young kids and does genuinely love sex, trust me on that one but she had such a negative introduction to this hobby from dealing with KCOwner that she just quit. Another important point is that it obviously wasn’t her that was getting all of our emails and personal messages, it was KCOwner. He also has all of our Driver’s Licenses and personal information that you guys sent in. Myself included. Just another reason to not send that information out in the future boys. You never know who is on the other end and what kind of a person they are and what they will do with that information. Especially with all of the identity theft going on nowadays. I’ve got this dude’s full name and information now too so if anything happens with my identity information I’ll know who did it and I’ll f#*€k him like the town hound. So a good lesson learned for me here with sending out my info. Stay safe out there boys.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
MileenaKC

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women