Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro
Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2020, 01:30 AM   #16
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default well now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Savage View Post
Haha. Cant believe some of you retards dont google phone numbers and read reviews before going. She has multiple reviews on robbing people. Consider yourself a winner since you didn't respond to a arrest Ad. Glad she had nice tits and informing us on that!
So your first post on a silly hooker message board is to insult the membership and have an attitude. Not exactly a good begining.

If you want to be helpful, provide some links to the reports in which this hooker has robbed others.

The name calling by you and others stops now or I close down this mess.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:33 AM   #17
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Scorpio probably a previous handle or
2nd handle
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:25 AM   #18
malibubeach12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It's pretty simple to me. Dont look at girls on STG. Dont look at old road women that look to be pushing 50 yrs old and splatter coochie pics In thier add. Pay a few bucks more and get the lower volume,well reviewed,maybe even Blurre face from a well known agency(if they approve you), keep under 35 yr olds, your luck might be better. My red flag goes up if they even offer a half hour,or under $$$. What I see on this board people pay money to date is baffling. Almost 100% I wouldnt see for fucking free.
malibubeach12 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:15 AM   #19
hornyoldtoad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

yeah, coochie pics in the ad is a red flag for sure...

and outright discussion of 'services' is too...

there are tells in a lot of the ads that end up being bad reviews - we all have to carve through some of the dark side of the hobby - hopefully with more of this type of content others will be able to avoid these traps...
hornyoldtoad is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 12:59 PM   #20
kc_guy_30
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibubeach12 View Post
It's pretty simple to me. Dont look at girls on STG. Dont look at old road women that look to be pushing 50 yrs old and splatter coochie pics In thier add. Pay a few bucks more and get the lower volume,well reviewed,maybe even Blurre face from a well known agency(if they approve you), keep under 35 yr olds, your luck might be better. My red flag goes up if they even offer a half hour,or under $$$. What I see on this board people pay money to date is baffling. Almost 100% I wouldnt see for fucking free.
Can you share some known agencies? Thanks
kc_guy_30 is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 02:20 PM   #21
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibubeach12 View Post
I'd certainly agree with not turning over so many rocks on sites like STG and trying to find the cheapest thrill out there. For the most part the old adage that you get what you pay for. I'll premise that by saying some of the best providers I've known , (and even still today) do hours for 300 or less, and are wonderful dates. Maybe Its because I'm in the 55 to 65 range, but my target area is the lady more in the 35 to 55 range, and I can assure you there are some dynamite ladies out there in that age range. Ladies that don't have the PPS, and yet know how to treat a man, and enjoy doing it as well. I'd also agree that not really into the QV or half hour visit, but thats more a personal preference. Need more time to get everything going when your a little older, and prefer to enjoy the buildup as much as anything.
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 02:46 PM   #22
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Valued Poster

I don’t mind coochie pics. Send them to me ladies if these guys don’t want to look. ��
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 03:51 PM   #23
Randy Savage
Registered Member

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2671511

There are many more like this. Might be a good thing to get ECCIE to make a NO page or a Robbed page and proven scam links to make them more easy to find.

Bottom like if you can't find 2-3 reviews on anyone with the phone number or previous name and picture matching with the google machine its pure stupidity.
Randy Savage is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 04:13 PM   #24
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
I'd certainly agree with not turning over so many rocks on sites like STG and trying to find the cheapest thrill out there. For the most part the old adage that you get what you pay for. I'll premise that by saying some of the best providers I've known , (and even still today) do hours for 300 or less, and are wonderful dates. Maybe Its because I'm in the 55 to 65 range, but my target area is the lady more in the 35 to 55 range, and I can assure you there are some dynamite ladies out there in that age range. Ladies that don't have the PPS, and yet know how to treat a man, and enjoy doing it as well. I'd also agree that not really into the QV or half hour visit, but thats more a personal preference. Need more time to get everything going when your a little older, and prefer to enjoy the buildup as much as anything.
Righ on KFalcon77

A lady is like fine wine, the older she gets - the better the spirit.

OK, not always. But the young ones can be very difficult (see Scorpio, I am being polite).

It depends on the woman, Do your homework because there are a lot of ladies who are involved in the hobby because they are not qualified to do anything else. An accomplished woman can bring a man great pleasure, both in bed and on his arm to a great concert. A great lady helps a guy feel better, just by being with him. If you wouldn't be caught dead having one of your friends see you with a lady, than she isn't worth seeing, even if for free.

The really good ladies are able to select the men that call upon them. Surely, you have heard of certain guys getting thrown out of a brothel. (No, I didn't call you Shirley!)

The bad ones are desperate for money. Sometimes desperate enough to rob you.

Try to figure out which of the ladies are worth your time.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 04:36 PM   #25
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmystool View Post
dont like me?
........ ,,,,, that's all i gotta say about that
Don't worry about the Captain. He just likes to feel better about himself by picking on others.

You are OK Timmy! Everyone makes mistakes. Thank you for the information, it will help keep the Captain from making the same mistake. We should welcome the information; unless he was one of the thugs that walked in on you.

Be the best that you can be, that is all anyone can expect. We could meet for a beer sometimes to discuss how some people really are, and will always be.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:10 PM   #26
malibubeach12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

For some older might be better. But I'm more into the under 35 runway model,low volume,(many un advertised unless member to the agency) perfect shape,no fat, and would turn heads. And what ever the age posted add about 4-5 yrs. Like I said 90% of the reviews that guys say the date was great...I would never see becaue of looks alone. No matter how impressive there talents are.But you not going to find the type I like for QV,very few hhr, and hardly any under$$$$, they are more in the $$$$$-$$$$$$ range,because they can get it).Its the price you have to pay for a smokeshow( a true smokeshow not some basic 6/10 chick that is considered hot around here).and I rarely have regrets afterwards. Hardly nil.....
malibubeach12 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:08 PM   #27
Spectreworld
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I like what i like and i see behind the BS. Yes i do use STG as i have found many wonderful ladies there... Some i have reviewed and others i have not. I am sorry people have badluck here, but that is why we as gentlemen should always post their suspicions and information so that way we all know we wont get robbed or caught in a police sting. I have seen many times that people post that they hear rumors or have heard or been in such things and yet dont post or wait til something happens to someone and then want to say something.

If i was ever caught up in anything and i fucked up, but i can save 30 or 40 other men that view this forum, then i did a good job saving people and that rob or scam or police wont be able to hit up the next guy...

Anyways thats my rant i am sorry and also disgusted to see that some of you walk around like dicks to those who are looking to be pleased or just have some company.... that goes for moderators too.
Spectreworld is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:37 PM   #28
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectreworld View Post
I like what i like and i see behind the BS. Yes i do use STG as i have found many wonderful ladies there... Some i have reviewed and others i have not. I am sorry people have badluck here, but that is why we as gentlemen should always post their suspicions and information so that way we all know we wont get robbed or caught in a police sting. I have seen many times that people post that they hear rumors or have heard or been in such things and yet dont post or wait til something happens to someone and then want to say something.

If i was ever caught up in anything and i fucked up, but i can save 30 or 40 other men that view this forum, then i did a good job saving people and that rob or scam or police wont be able to hit up the next guy...

Anyways thats my rant i am sorry and also disgusted to see that some of you walk around like dicks to those who are looking to be pleased or just have some company.... that goes for moderators too.
Just to clarify Spectre, I really don't care if some guys want to turn over rocks hoping to find the hidden gems, and do appreciate them putting the info out there. I'm just frequently amazed that gents seem to try the cheapest possible arrangement and then complain about the outcome. Sorry, but just IMHO, if thats what a gent wants to do, then fine, but I can't figure out how someone would shop at the Dollar General, and then expect Rodeo drive service. Pretty much guaranteed to not receive the desired outcome. I mean your certainly free to make that choice, but your pretty much getting exactly what you paid for. To me these outcomes are more on the man then the women. Its obvious that these lower end service providers are getting enough interest to keep doing this type of thing. Its no different then the PPS crowd that rolls into town. Someone is seeing these gals at their exorbitant price points or they wouldn't stop here. So theres a market for both sides, and always will be as long as someone makes the call. Don't want the poor service, nasty looking woman that you would not want to be seen with, then stop digging under those rocks, or take your chances. Either way its the man with the wallet, and the choice.
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:04 AM   #29
Chalkster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Just to clarify Spectre, I really don't care if some guys want to turn over rocks hoping to find the hidden gems, and do appreciate them putting the info out there. I'm just frequently amazed that gents seem to try the cheapest possible arrangement and then complain about the outcome. Sorry, but just IMHO, if thats what a gent wants to do, then fine, but I can't figure out how someone would shop at the Dollar General, and then expect Rodeo drive service. Pretty much guaranteed to not receive the desired outcome. I mean your certainly free to make that choice, but your pretty much getting exactly what you paid for. To me these outcomes are more on the man then the women. Its obvious that these lower end service providers are getting enough interest to keep doing this type of thing. Its no different then the PPS crowd that rolls into town. Someone is seeing these gals at their exorbitant price points or they wouldn't stop here. So theres a market for both sides, and always will be as long as someone makes the call. Don't want the poor service, nasty looking woman that you would not want to be seen with, then stop digging under those rocks, or take your chances. Either way its the man with the wallet, and the choice.
Kansas is also home to possibly the lamest group of hookers I've seen, but I'm sure that there are worse areas for paying for sex in the country.
Chalkster is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 12:27 PM   #30
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmystool View Post

I have seen cases like yours at western missouri, but that's all i gotta say about that
#rx will help

point of order...referring to another members mental health is a no no.....
malwoody is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Kacycee - KCMO 816 607 4335

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women