Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
junesetx
Account Disabled

User ID: 2646
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What do you think of provider's that...

What do you think of provider's that flirt on the board? Does it bother you? Would you rather us NOT flirt?
When I first moved down to S.E.TX I was told by a mod that I shouldn't flirt because it would piss the women off. Since I'm not flirting with the women, I was curious to know what you guys thought about us women flirting with you?
I'd think it'd be fun for the men AND the women. What do you think?
Ladies, would it piss you off if other ladies flirted on the board? Does it put you off? Does it offend you?
For years I'd have been a flirt (it seems to be my nature) but I didn't want the women or the men to get angry with me.
I enjoy it, I like it and it fits my nature. Should I hold back or have fun?
I'd like, if I can to get feed back from both men and women on this one.
I don't want to offend anyone just because it's something I like to do.
June (the flirt)
junesetx is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
GRIPITRIPIT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Have fun,be yourself,relax, enjoy..

QUOTE;;"'I don't want to offend anyone just because it's something I like to do.'"

I like it when I offend someone,I'm also insensitive,not real bright, and immature but I still have fun..
GRIPITRIPIT is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
lemontrees
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1548

June,

If the other ladies don't like it, SO WHAT? WE try to maintain a cordial relationship with them, but to get ticked off over something so petty and innocent is ridiculous. That is jealousy pure and simple. Anyone objecting is just green that they aren't getting the little interplay that you are.

I would imagine that it is flattering to many men ( won't say all or most) to be flirted with. Even on a board with someone they have never, maybe WILL never meet, is flattering. If you made someone feel happy, attractive, interesting, even just for a few moments, you have done a positive. How could that be a bad thing?

Just my opinion, but these boards are really MORE than just a hookup venue. They are a way to improve self esteem, and flirting is one good way to do this.

To quote "The Star" "Have fun, be yourself,, relax, enjoy...

YOU are great at what you do, why fight success?
lemontrees is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:32 PM   #4
junesetx
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome! I love to flirt and it makes me feel good. I just didn't want to step on any toes while being myself. I like making friends with the other ladies and when I was told not to flirt I thought they were bloody crazy for telling me that, but I did as I was told. This is the reason that I never posted much on aspd, they wouldn't let me flirt in my section.
YES!!! I can have fun now and show the guys what I'm really like instead of keeping it in so as not to offend anyone. I'm not all badass, I have a flirt living inside me thats just wanting to be let loose.
Ladies, let's make this section of ECCIE rock! Why not flirt with the guys and make others come in here to enjoy OUR good times, wink.
I'm liking this board already!!!!!
Getting ready to go silent for a few hours as we drive into the sunset to our next stop(oops missed the sunset while in the hot tub), LOL. It was fun walking down the corridor and watching the men look...Hope and I still have it, wink. You have to enjoy it when the men look, I sure do. I love making eye contact with a man and smiling slowly with that come on look.
Anyone want to flirt? hahaha
Old 01-15-2010, 07:22 AM   #5
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Love to flirt. Gets things going and tends to expedite the "getting together and playing" process. Let's flirt!!!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:58 AM   #6
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely love to flirt with women! Why not flirt? You can't focus on the 10% of people who don't like what you do. Focus on the 90% who like to have fun, joke around, and flirt. You will stress yourself out trying to please everyone and as long as your within the guidelines of this board don't worry.

Some you can please, some you can't, so what, next!
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:26 AM   #7
junesetx
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies, please feel free to jump in and flirt with these guys! This post was made for all of us, not just a few. Show these guys the flirt that lurks inside you!

Gentlemen, have you ever tried licking and kissing your way up a womans back, the nape of her neck? Purrrrrrrrr, I love it when a man hits those spots. Just a few moments spent there will turn your provider into a wanton woman who will take what you're wanting to give.
Ladies, when was the last time you walked around a man while he strips for you? I love to look and touch while he's undressing for me. When he's taking off his shirt do you grab him and kiss him while he's helpless? When was the last time you held a man down for your pleasure? Do you lean down and look into his eyes and show him the pleasure you feel in his company, whisper in his ear, and tell him how wonderful he makes you fee, how beautiful?
Do you ever lick and kiss from his ankles to his, wicked grin, and lick and kiss up the other leg? Are you sensual, are you a tigress? Why not let them know what they're in store for when they pick you to spend time with.
All these thoughts go through my head and I wonder what approach you guys like...share with us women, what your likes are. When the women read your fantasy I'm sure they will want to fulfill them, wink.
Show us the sensual side of YOU!
Old 01-15-2010, 11:16 AM   #8
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Insert Provider Name Here___________

I begin driving to meet you. My heart starts beating faster as time slowly passes by. Then when I pull in to the hotel my heart is at a dead sprint. Beating so fast I can actually hear my heart racing.

The excitement is almost to much to bear as I make my way to your front door. After a few deep breaths to try and calm myself down. I gather the courage to knock on your door. You open the door and welcome me with the most sensual voice. Looking absolutely stunning in a black neglige, with black heels, and matching stockings. You reach for my hand and with a mischevous smile lead me in.

I close the door, and stop you before you ask me to have a seat. I move your beautiful hair from one side of your neck. Then start to kiss your neck and listen to the mmmm you let out. Turn you around and look into your eyes, smile, and our lips meet half way as we begin to explore each others bodies.

I set at the corner of the bed and can't help but smile as you begin to remove each article. You release those beautiful girls you have and walk up to me. I pay careful attention to each as you begin to unbutton my shirt. I alternate sides as my shirt comes off and you switch focus to my pants.

I stand back up and move into kiss you again turn you around and begin our descent to the bed. Wanting to take my time and enjoy every inch of your body my hands move to your legs, as I start to kiss your inner thighs. Working my way down to your sweet spot. Teasing, kissing, and tongue flicking you let out a sigh of approval. I quicken the pace as you begin to arch your back, grabbing the sheets, and pressing your legs together to hug my neck. Your skin so soft and smooth I rest when you become to sensitive to continue.

With a big smile on your face you raise up to meet me half way and give me a passionate kiss before heading down to begin worship of my body just as I worshiped yours. Then with a sly smile you begin to go down as I watch my member disappear in your mouth. Your mouth and tongue smooth as silk you look up at me as I smile and begin breathing heavier. Alternating your pace from fast to slow as you feel me getting close. I request you please stop so I don't make a mess prematurely.

You then lower yourself down gently on me and we begin kissing as I am inside of you. Moving back down to your beautiful breast I kiss and suck each one ever so gently to heighten your pleasure. I turn you over and start missionary and watch myself thrust in and out of you while you let me know how you like me. The way my body feels against yours. Your legs wrapped around mine as I keep going faster and getting closer to extacy. My legs getting weak I can feel the build up as you can feel it you start to squeeze me. OH MY GOD, you feel so good and I release.

I turn over to hold you, kiss your neck while we lay in bed. I close my eyes and try to imagine a time when a woman has been able to bring out the feelings I am experiencing. I look into your inviting eyes and our lips lock and tongues intertwine again.

Then we start to dress each other kissing and hugging one another. Making plans to see each other. Then just as I open the door to exit and begin to walk out. I stand on the balcony and call you over for one last hug and kiss before I float off into the world.....
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:34 PM   #9
wolfking1212
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

flirting = good ;-)
wolfking1212 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #10
junesetx
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

WOW Papa, you sound like a man I'd enjoy. Please keep teasing my mind. You melted me with your post. Sigh, I like a man that enjoys what a woman has to offer. But be warned, I'm a maneater!!!! (soft growwwwwl, I'm hungry!)