Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Nuevo Laredo - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160189
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157
Default Review: (Nuevo Laredo) Another fun night in Nuevo Laredo.

Date: June 20, 2012
Name: Yolanda
Contact Info: None
URL / Website: None
General Area: Downtown bars
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, DFK, GFE+, MPCFS
Session Length: 8 hours
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: A tiny angel beautiful face with blonde hair. She is maybe 4 foot 7.
Recommendation: Yes
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

All I got was Ficha Fucked for drinks. Bbond told me that he fucked the chica Graciela that I was with about 1 year ago. Bbond told me that she was a very good fuck. When I was ready to Fuck, Graciela tells me that she is on Rag Major League-No Sexo. Bbond's girlfriend translated, I was asking how much sangre, the answer was mucho. The Bitch then sheepishly tells me that she will find me a chica. The chica left & joined her amigas at another table. Bbond's girlfriend attempted to help me out, pointing out different chicas to me. She got frustrated with me due to me not liking any of them. I'm a picky bastard & wanted a flaquita bonita. There were no slender women available. I was drunk, so I decided to walk back to the Rio Grande Plaza at 3:00 AM. I used some Clear Eyes Eye Drops for my red eyes & popped a couple of pieces of pepermint candy in my mouth on the bridge.

I was drunk but not wasted drunk. The Customs Fuckers-2 youngsters in their 20's gave me the third degree about why I was in Mexico. One searched my satchel, while the other fucker interrogated me. I told them I was at the El Centro Panocha Bars-Montera, Intimo & Herradura. I had to explain to them that the downtown bars are very similar to La Zona. When asked about how often I frequented Mexico, I told them the only reason I go to Mexico is to get laid & have been doing so off & on for 30+ years. I told them I had recently been to Reynosa BT & told them of my 3 previous visits to Nuevo Laredo/NLBT/Danash. Told them about the the car bomb explosion at Danash.

They even had me remove my ZZ Top baseball cap & hand it to him so he could search it. Never been asked to remove a baseball cap or cowboy hat before. Then they wanted to know where I was going, I showed the young asshole my card swipe key to Rio Grande Plaza Hotel & told the young ass wipe that I was going to sleep at Rio Grande Plaza Hotel. Once the assholes ascertained that I was not a Narco Traficante, they let me go.

I had one Helluva of a Hangover when I woke up in the morning. Don't have a clue as to how many beers I drank & mix in a few tequila shots. I'm not used to drinking heavy any more. I just started drinking beer on a regular basis again back in April. Don't have a high tolerance level for alcohol anymore like I did when I was a young pup & drank like a fish. Hangovers hurt more than they used to now that I'm an old fucker.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
capitan1962
Premium Access

Well that sucks and I too felt like hell this morning. Not much sleep and I was barely able to pack my shit and get it to my car. I made it about 5 miles past Freer and couldn't take it anymore, I pulled off the road, put my car seat back with the engine and AC running and took about a 3 hour nap. That gave me strength to get home but barely. Gonna rest tomorrow and might head back down Friday but it will be just to hang with that little chica and not power drink.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:15 AM   #4
roggie
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

That's laredo buddies
roggie is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:55 AM   #5
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by roggie View Post
That's laredo buddies
Thanks for that, we only have about 50 years experience going there between the two of us.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:35 AM   #6
gnadfly
Account Disabled

From the reviews, you were busy. How dangerous is it in NL, el Capitan?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #7
capitan1962
Premium Access

Well Gnadfly I didn't feel unsafe at any time but you know me. I will cross the front line if there is pussy on the other side. Plenty of truckers still going over and from what I can tell it's OK. The downtown selection is quite a chore to cull through the Fichacudas but it can be done.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Yolanda of Nuevo Laredo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women