Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2019, 05:01 PM   #1
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default It’s not just the Dems that are fed up of Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-f...135139335.html
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 02:05 AM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22
Default smdh

huffpost story. enough said..

sad to see libs buying this fake news story or anyone

more credibility in the national enquirer
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 08:56 AM   #3
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

It is imperative that you read this:

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct...om-office.html
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 12:52 PM   #4
average joe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

you need help.. if you don't want to talk about tits and pussy go somewhere else please....the world is not 24-7 hate trump
average joe is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 02:37 PM   #5
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

What, things are too good for you?
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 05:10 PM   #6
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I like how everyone's all focused on "Orange Man Bad" when the boogaloo is about to kick off in VA next week when the Governor tries to order the National Guard to start confiscating guns because the county sheriffs refuse to enforce his unconstitutional new gun laws.

How that whole situation plays out is gonna make or break a lot of stuff nation-wide.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 07:17 PM   #7
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
I like how everyone's all focused on "Orange Man Bad" when the boogaloo is about to kick off in VA next week when the Governor tries to order the National Guard to start confiscating guns because the county sheriffs refuse to enforce his unconstitutional new gun laws.

How that whole situation plays out is gonna make or break a lot of stuff nation-wide.
Yes, but only in an alternate reality created by a white supremacist nut-case with serious anger management issues, a history of spreading inflammatory misinformation, and who's also done time in the pokey for threatening federal judges.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/northam-meme/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Not exactly the most credible source, and no one else is talking about calling out the National Guard in Virginia.

There are no new gun laws in Virginia just yet, but with Democrats in charge of state government starting in January, there may be some new common-sense regulations, like universal background checks, one gun per month limits, and red-flag laws for people posing an immediate threat.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 07:35 PM   #8
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default T and A (Trump and Assholes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by average joe View Post
you need help.. if you don't want to talk about tits and pussy go somewhere else please....the world is not 24-7 hate trump

Why not, Trump is a boob who likes to grab women by the pussy and is fucking over our nation.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:43 PM   #9
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Why not, Trump is a boob who likes to grab women by the pussy and is fucking over our nation.
You forgot his mushroom penis and Yeti pubes, per Stormy Daniels:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/p...ok-trump-penis

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/...for-yeti-pubes

Maybe a little manscaping would be in order before he goes out hobbying.
Old 12-27-2019, 10:18 PM   #10
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
There are no new gun laws in Virginia just yet, but with Democrats in charge of state government starting in January, there may be some new common-sense regulations, like universal background checks, one gun per month limits, and red-flag laws for people posing an immediate threat.
"Common Sense" is that any and all gun laws are an infringement on the 2nd amendment, universal background checks are already nation-wide, no one can tell me what to do with my money, and red flag laws are Minority Report style "pre-crime" that violates the 5th and 14th amendments.

Any elected official or law enforcement officer who enforces such things are traitors to their oaths to the constitution. and not to be obeyed.

Make tar & feathering great again.
Old 12-27-2019, 10:49 PM   #11
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, but only in an alternate reality created by a white supremacist nut-case with serious anger management issues, a history of spreading inflammatory misinformation, and who's also done time in the pokey for threatening federal judges.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/northam-meme/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Not exactly the most credible source, and no one else is talking about calling out the National Guard in Virginia.
Oh yeah, Turner's full of shit, Northam didn't say that, but McEachin suggested it:

https://www.newsweek.com/virginia-st...ew-gun-1477242

And the Adjutant General responded saying they haven't received orders yet:

https://twitter.com/VaNationalGuard/...99794241839114

But in the meantime they've also introduced bills to strip LEO's that refuse to cooperate:

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/leg...e?201+ful+HB67

And to expanded the enforcement budget anticipating non-compliance:

https://budget.lis.virginia.gov/item...roduced/1/402/

Still sounds like some tyrannical bullshit to me, but I expect that from coasties, especially Bloomberg.
Old 12-27-2019, 10:56 PM   #12
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Common Sense" is that any and all gun laws are an infringement on the 2nd amendment, universal background checks are already nation-wide, no one can tell me what to do with my money, and red flag laws are Minority Report style "pre-crime" that violates the 5th and 14th amendments.

Any elected official or law enforcement officer who enforces such things are traitors to their oaths to the constitution. and not to be obeyed.

Whether you like it or not, constitutional amendments mean only what the Supreme Court rules. Just ask any potential draftee from back before the draft was sidelined in 1973.

Involuntary servitude was abolished by the 13th Amendment, except as punishment for a crime. There were no other conditions on that amendment.

The Supreme Court ruled in Butler v. Perry in 1916 that the 13th amendment didn't apply to services owed to the state, like military duty, etc.

That didn't render the 13th amendment meaningless, as I felt when I was at draft age in the Vietnam era. It still protected others from slavery. It just didn't protect me and my friends.

But I and others like me were bound by the Supreme Court decision, because that's just the way things work.

Whether you believe that any gun laws are constitutional or not has little bearing on your responsibility to abide by them until the Supreme Court decides otherwise.

I am a veteran who volunteered for military service during the Vietnam era. I was lucky to not be placed in combat, because those who did suffered unimaginable horrors for most of their lives as a result of their service.

I support the right of people to protect themselves with firearms, but I believe that gun rights have gone way over the line. There are way too many military rifles making their way south of the border and forcing refugees here. We need to take some common sense measures to stop that flow of lethal aid to drug cartels.

And there are way too many mass murders as a result of unregulated firearms sales here. I don't know what the answer is, but we can't keep doing crazy stuff and expecting a different result.
Old 12-27-2019, 11:18 PM   #13
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whether you believe that any gun laws are constitutional or not has little bearing on your responsibility to abide by them until the Supreme Court decides otherwise.
On the contrary, the validity of a law lies entirely in the hands of the populace who are subject to a law, which is why people drive over the speed limit or kill each other even though murder is illegal. People elect to ignore the law every day, and many people wouldn't hesitate doing so if such a law went against their core values.

If the people who make laws or enforce wish to continue doing so, it would be in their best interest to remember who they're beholden to.
Old 12-28-2019, 12:02 AM   #14
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
On the contrary, the validity of a law lies entirely in the hands of the populace who are subject to a law, which is why people drive over the speed limit or kill each other even though murder is illegal. People elect to ignore the law every day, and many people wouldn't hesitate doing so if such a law went against their core values.

If the people who make laws or enforce wish to continue doing so, it would be in their best interest to remember who they're beholden to.
There was a pretty good book awhile back called How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World by Harry Browne. You might want to check it out if you haven't already seen it. Kind of a libertarian anthem. He ran for President in 2000. The book is available on Kindle, but I can save you the $7.99 in a few paragraphs.

1. All around you are forces that stop you from doing what you want. If you drive 20 mph over the speed limit, you could be arrrested and taken to jail for reckless driving. God help you if you have any prohibited things in the car.

2. It feels good to be free, even if we know that we could do time in the pokey for it.

3. Do what you please within the bounds of your risk tolerance. If you are free in your heart, a little time in the pokey can do no harm.

4. I just made $7.99 for telling you that. It's great to be free.

Others may disagree with my synopsis of the book, but it made pretty good reading while I was on my way to boot camp in the 70's. When my drill sergeant confiscated it, he gave me a withering look. He didn't treat me differently than other recruits, though.

Your experience may differ if you have the misfortune to bring your particular baggage to a correctional facility.

You know that can be the outcome if you break the law. Which ultimately comes down to the Supreme Court sometimes, if you have the legal resources.
Old 12-28-2019, 07:07 AM   #15
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

The court system, up to and including the Supreme Court of the U.S., disagrees with your statement that "any and all gun laws are an infringement on the 2nd amendment."

Courts have consistently ruled that the 2nd Amendment is not absolute.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women