Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Nuevo Laredo - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2015, 06:15 AM   #1
CumToTheBorder
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Review: (Nuevo Laredo) Guadalupe from Safari Club (Boystown/Zona)

Date: Dec 19-21
Name: Guadalupe
Contact Info: Safari Club (no longer at Martha's)
URL / Website: NA
General Area: La Zona (Boystown), back row, Safari Club is American-owned
Activities: cuddle, LFK, DFK, philosophy chat, beer runs, driving around, climbing fences, BBBJ, mish, K9, Soviet Union
Session Length: 20 hrs (approx)
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: auburn, somewhat long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Dear God...OK...I would say 36D-26-32, three tattoos including the grim reaper guarding some skulls, medium-dark complexion, big tits, big areolas, big pussy lips...nice teeth (little bit of a Madonna gap between her front 2 teeth) Her tits are natural. Her voice is raspy. (sexy raspy from smoking) friendly and real
Recommendation: Yes
CumToTheBorder is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:51 PM   #2
zf
BANNED

Ty
zf is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 04:06 PM   #3
davidstyle3125
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Is it safe to go to NLBT? I'm working around the area, been thinking of going but haven't seen enough people Post about the security. If so do u take a taxi in from Laredo and go all the way in?? Or do u cross and take a taxi once u are in the other side?
davidstyle3125 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:30 AM   #4
CumToTheBorder
Gaining Momentum

Yeah it's safe now. You can take a Mexican taxi or an American taxi. It really doesn't matter. I prefer to drive straight in, as it gives more flexibility. Just don't drive a luxury car in though. A friend of mine does that regularly which I consider pretty stupid. Safari is on the left as you drive straight back. If you walk around on the streets alot, you do wanna be aware of your surroundings, but I think that's just common sense. Lately Safari clientele has been just truckers, and overall business in "the zone" is slow. Just say to the taxi driver "Vamos a la zona." (Let's go to the zone.)
Old 05-01-2016, 10:10 AM   #5
oneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If you go to the zona, don't bring any valuables, it is the cops one needs to be leary of. One time I went in and they tried to tax me, bribe them.
oneman is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 01:46 PM   #6
CumToTheBorder
Gaining Momentum

Nah...There's no cops in the zone. (hasn't been cops for a few years) The military rolls in around midnight. Sometimes they check people as they leave, but that's all legit. They're looking for guns and larger quantities of drugs. (very minimal check, nothing like the old days with those out-of-control cops) The 3 strip clubs in operation are Martha's, Safari, and the one just north of Safari. That one stays open til like 8 or 9 in the morning...sometimes 10am...FYI...The main street in the zone gets extremely busy after 2am...constant traffic jam
Old 05-25-2016, 09:37 PM   #7
MrRed
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

So did the strip club Danash close down? Man that place had the best looking girls from all over Mexico there. The club was actually real nice compared to other dumps in la Zona. I have not been to Zona for many years. Since shit hit fan. I would call a cab from US side and cab would drive me all the way to the Zona. Man I miss the place. I loved getting 2 girls to party with me and table dance for me. So Mr. Cum do you believe it is safe again?
MrRed is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:31 PM   #8
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Danash closed down in 2012. They had a car bomb explode in front of the club, the explosion did minimal external damage. I went twice after the car bomb explosion, the air conditioning was not working & it was very hot inside Danash. Danash had a hard time getting chicas to work there after the car bomb explosion, the chicas were scared to work there. The first time I went to Danash after the car bomb explosion, they still had some good looking chicas working there. The second time I went, Danash only had a few chicas working & none of them were good looking.

NLBT/La Zona is a shadow of it's former self. In my opinion it is not worth going to any more. I am a 30+ year veteran of NLBT/La Zona. I have not been to NLBT/La Zona since 2012. There are Puta Bars downtown/El Centro ie Montera & a few others. A buddy of mine Bbond on ISG is the resident expert on Nuevo Laredo. He has lived in Nuevo Laredo the past 5+ years. Bbond responds to questions & gives useful factual information about Nuevo Laredo on ISG-International Sex Guide..
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
BP Guadalupe of Nuevo Laredo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women