Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2018, 12:43 AM   #46
Procomp
Registered Member

I don’t think so. I rather have flesh
Procomp is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:53 PM   #47
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Irony, just getting off a ban, coming into a thread telling others not to do something again like they're 'somebody'. Nice job, you're bullshit just made my day.
kiss my grits old man, who hasn't hobbied since Hector was a pup. i never stand down, no matter the occasion. lmfao tho good sir. ha ha. now sit your sorry ass down before you fall over, take your Celebrex like a good mate, and stfu, you sorry fuck! ha ha..

unlike you, i've discovered the fountain of youth. my 20something utrs can't keep up, when i fuck their brains out, mercilessly, and go round after round. ha ha..

saw one of my fave gals on the board 2 days past. her poor foooking bed lol ha ha. she said we dissed her boyfriend. oops, my bad. mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa..

GS took the wiser course..than yourself, cause he knows full good and well, I'm the craziest fuck on eccie. see e.g. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...058&highlight= ha ha.
you didn't get the memo, it seems. oops...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:42 AM   #48
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

pxmcc......you're a simple fool. That's why you keep getting banned.
You let your mouth overload your ass.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:15 AM   #49
blamo09
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Just google miniature Japanese sex doll. It's like a fleshlight (and about the size of one) but in sex doll shape. And yea, some can look kinda ... young. On the note of these things getting brains. Yea, it's not far off. I have seen some of the self learning AI stuff that is being worked on at the academic levels. It's crazy watching a computer AI "evolve" into a learning AI on its own.
blamo09 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:19 AM   #50
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
kiss my grits old man, who hasn't hobbied since Hector was a pup. i never stand down, no matter the occasion. lmfao tho good sir. ha ha. now sit your sorry ass down before you fall over, take your Celebrex like a good mate, and stfu, you sorry fuck! ha ha..

unlike you, i've discovered the fountain of youth. my 20something utrs can't keep up, when i fuck their brains out, mercilessly, and go round after round. ha ha..

saw one of my fave gals on the board 2 days past. her poor foooking bed lol ha ha. she said we dissed her boyfriend. oops, my bad. mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa..

GS took the wiser course..than yourself, cause he knows full good and well, I'm the craziest fuck on eccie. see e.g. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...058&highlight= ha ha.
FFR
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:17 PM   #51
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilli Reznor View Post

Ha! Ha!

Us guyz are kinda safe until they invent the bionic tongue, imo.

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:58 AM   #52
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
pxmcc......you're a simple fool. That's why you keep getting banned.
You let your mouth overload your ass.
tbone, i could give 2 fucks about getting banned. the count is currently 15. if you can make it 16, i want to shake your old, wizened, arthritic hand and slap your curved, osteoporotic back. but not too hard, promise. not all of us shower every morning in the fountain of youth, and mercifully offer quarter to providers less than half our age. we get it, really we do..

btw, i give WU-site owner (comical troll thread to come, plz stand by)-props for pulling off my ban #15. i give credit where credit is due. WU, u da man. feds always love to know who are the rightful and just site owners of a hooker board..

back on topic. sex dolls. like Nancy said, just say no..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:01 AM   #53
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
FFR
indeed sir. motherfucking indeed..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:17 AM   #54
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:

Quote:
tbone, i could give 2 fucks about getting banned. the count is currently 15. if you can make it 16, i want to shake your old, wizened, arthritic hand and slap your curved, osteoporotic back. but not too hard, promise. not all of us shower every morning in the fountain of youth, and mercifully offer quarter to providers less than half our age. we get it, really we do..

btw, i give WU-site owner (comical troll thread to come, plz stand by)-props for pulling off my ban #15. i give credit where credit is due. WU, u da man. feds always love to know who are the rightful and just site owners of a hooker board..

back on topic. sex dolls. like Nancy said, just say no..
That's (2) blatant insults in one thread. You are on a roll.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:25 AM   #55
tbone2u
Account Disabled

He can't help it DM
Old 03-21-2018, 11:20 AM   #56
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
indeed sir. motherfucking indeed..
you have no idea what FFR stands for.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 01:54 AM   #57
pxmcc
BANNED

^^can you edify me? thought it meant for future reference.

and am I correct that you approve of Globe's post and would second it? perhaps you'd like to retweet it, if that's the case? (since i asked the questions, would not consider a good faith answer-or a retweet-trolling or cyber-stalking, though ya'll's other 400 troll posts...well not so much. ya, that's cyber stalking, by any reasonable person's standard.)

tbone, i save reverse trolling only for my stalkers and trolls. welcome, good friend, to my stalkers and trolls club. not sure who nominated me the troll magnet, but there it is. And yes, mods know the backstory. 400rtms-that includes for both of you trolls-otw with running commentary, when i get a sec. just remember the term "cyberstalking."

course, none of this may matter with ur beloved pubs in congress and the white house, tho, if the hobby gets shuttered. great election, indeed, imo...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 06:50 AM   #58
tbone2u
Account Disabled

pxm....I don't stalk anyone on this board. Sometimes I will make a comment when something extremely stupid is said. I can't help you with that.
Old 03-24-2018, 08:00 AM   #59
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

^ neither one of yall are bout det life so y'all both need to shut TF up... This is like Trump recently threatening to knock out Joe Biden when he knows dam well he couldn't punch his way out of a brown paper bag.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:26 AM   #60
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Sissy lips.....your boy Biden has been dead for 20 years. He just doesn't know it yet. You will probably end up the same way.....and no one will care or even notice.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women