Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Other Reviews/Discussions - Dallas
Other Reviews/Discussions - Dallas Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2018, 01:28 AM   #1
terryshed
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default How to Pick Up SW on HH

If SW is your hobby, then you understand the game. You come to recognize SW vs. some lady waiting on the bus stop. Usually, my stroll spot is Oak Cliff or S. Dallas. The typical places mention on here. Colonial, MLK, Dently etc. My routine is to pull up next to them on the driver's side if possible, roll down the window partly and say, "Hey you wanna ride?". If she's working, she'll get in. This also allows me to check her out up close before she's in my car. This scenario works out this way for every time more or less.

However, there are times when girls on ECCIE, Backpage or LC are not available and I'd like to cruse HH and Dennis. I read the conversations about the SW in those areas. I've driven out there sometimes and this scene is different. HH can be tricky. EVERBODY is making U-turns, the girls look younger and I'm trying to find out what's going on. I'll put up to her with the same spill I use in S. Dallas...but obviously that line doesn't work here. "The fuck! Do I LOOK like a cop?" "Do I need to hold up money out the window?!" This girls straight IGNORE me! I've seen them ignore LOT of people. I've sat and watched a girl pass up almost 15-20 cars. ....WTF is she out there for!?!?

So long story short, maybe you guys (Chung) can explain exactly how this works? Am I in the wrong car? Am I the wrong skin color? Am I saying the wrong thing? Is the routine to pull up a block and wait for her to come to me? At this point, I have no idea! All you that write reviews on SW from HH and Dennis (places other than S.Dallas/Oak Cliff)...how do YOU do this?

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-24-2018, 01:09 PM   #2
charman
Valued Poster

https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...ne&fr2=piv-web
Old 03-24-2018, 01:32 PM   #3
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

This subject has been covered numerous times, use the search function and read SW reviews
Old 03-24-2018, 05:58 PM   #4
Obvious Lee
“I’m just a patsy!”

Encounters: 31

True, the girls on HH can be a little haughty and a lot paranoid. Just had a nice-looking BSW with toned legs and ass in daisy dukes, pretty face, and a flowing white blouse exposing some nice cleavage give me the runaround.

After I smilingly asked if she wanted a ride, she gave me a angry look and demanded to know if I had money. After a chuckling reassurance, she had me pull into the shady-looking weekly rate in the next drive, and when I made the turn in, she was freaking out about some white pickup with a camper top that pulled in and bolted on me.

My theory for the antsy behavior is there are unmentionables, or a perceived need for them, strongly in play on HH and the vicinity.
Old 03-24-2018, 08:25 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obvious Lee View Post
After I smilingly asked if she wanted a ride, she gave me a angry look and demanded to know if I had money. After a chuckling reassurance, she had me pull into the shady-looking weekly rate in the next drive
OL has more street experience than me, but if I'm reading this right, he made a BLUNDER here.. never drive to an area the Whore directs you to, IF she has not entered your vehicle first (or you haven't copped a feel, first). I don't care how safe you think she is, that is how guys are snagged by LE.

but yeah, the HH ladies are a different Breed.. they have many guys seeking them, so they can brush off several, and still wait no more than 10 minutes for the guy they perceive as "right" to show up.
Old 03-24-2018, 09:00 PM   #6
BLM69
BANNED

HH whores are like every other whores walking the track across the nation, put that same whore in a busy commercial area mid-day in Ohio or ND, you get the same outcome
Old 03-24-2018, 09:16 PM   #7
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Have you tried stopping at 7-11 along HH? Buy a gum or gatorade.

Try that and see if that will get you a good conversation?
Old 03-24-2018, 09:42 PM   #8
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

I've told this story before
Old 03-25-2018, 04:03 AM   #9
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Interesting. Those Dennis and HH girls are different ?
Everyone I fucked said they are from S Dallas. They ride the Dart that’s 2 blocks away
Dennis. There is a small strip mall. It has a phone place. A small quick trip and a Mexican restaurant. Pull in. Go get tacos or a coke and a bag of chips.
The girls will walk within 1 foot from the front of your car.
See one you like roll window down. Simple as that.

HH more trickey . And it seems price jumps from 40 on Dennis to 100 on HH
Go get tacos across from lipstick stand out side your car and eat
One walk by. Holler.
But easier pick up seems to be on walnut hill side in the darken stretch by the lock smith
Old 03-25-2018, 02:28 PM   #10
Incheon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I have never engaged a street girl. Too much to lose, not enough to gain, I gues
Old 03-25-2018, 05:16 PM   #11
portcity222003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Make a few rounds..checkout her body language..hoes cautious just like u are
Old 03-25-2018, 08:59 PM   #12
Caravano
Gaining Momentum

I've had many occasions where I could have picked one up. Mainly at the 7-11s,or by pulling into a parking lot ahead of them .See them every morning, day and night walking on Hines.
Old 03-26-2018, 06:43 AM   #13
Sadzeck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I understand exactly what you're saying about the HH/Dennis whores. Most of them are extremely paranoid compared to the whores in other parts of town. That's just part of the game in that area.

A few months ago I pulled into a parking lot off Dennis and waited. Had a nice looking black girl walk by alone and I got her attention. Standing at my drivers window I asked her if she wanted a ride and she looked at me like I'm crazy. She then while standing outside my truck tells me to pull out my dick so she can do the cop check. I told the bitch to keep walking. Here's the deal though. All of the girls in that area are connected and likely under the same management. There was probably at least 20 whores working the area that day and after that incident not one of them would acknowledge my existence. Word spreads fast on the streets.

I do typically have much better results by getting off the main roads and letting one of the drifters come by me. I never engage them if they're in a group. Don't be one of those assholes out there fucking up traffic by stopping in the middle of the street. With all of that said the stroll in other parts of Dallas and Ft Worth might not yield as much eye candy but I usually get much better service. It's kind of like HH is a large greedy corporation and in other areas you find the customer service oriented small business whores.
Old 03-26-2018, 08:24 AM   #14
BLM69
BANNED

It sounds like they're paranoid just like you guys are to talk to them or attempt to pick one up, strike up a conversation just like any other woman you never met before, the rest is easy but also be alert. If you're a square or softy, they'll take advantage
Old 03-26-2018, 10:09 PM   #15
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I think some walkers also go as far as Denny's Diner on Walnut and I35. I was dining one night, but like I said I was having dinner.

You could strike a convo right at the door while going in to get some food. If that is how you roll, you could play that angle.

But then you could also do that on airports as well. Just saying.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women