Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2018, 12:37 AM   #1
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

User ID: 146140
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I will be disappearing and rebranding myself make sure you get my information

I will be disappearing I’m changing my phone number email .I’m changing my phone number and email. I will be re-branding myself as well coming back as someone else. If you would still like to see me contact me at KendalC@protonmail.com. I also suggest everybody get an encrypted email who hobby because the girls are not gonna be able to respond to you unless you have an encrypted email. For the girls check out safe office it has A place to store all your contacts and encrypted calendar that keeps track of how much you make per day is awesome but don’t forget to pay with a visa vanilla gift card. I will be keeping my phone on for another week as well as my email then poof I’ll be gone. Good luck to everybody safe hobbying
Ambree Austin is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 06:14 AM   #2
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Why? You think for one second you won’t be recognized and word spread?
WARHEAD is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:12 AM   #3
austexgtown
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

None of us guys can possibly relate to what the ladies are going through with the passing of FOSTA & SESTA, so why give them shit for trying to protect themselves? I would be doing the exact same thing if I were in her place and support all providers who do the same until they see how all of this shakes out. Best of luck to you Kendal. BE SAFE.
austexgtown is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 02:47 PM   #4
noattachment
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Why do we need an encrypted e-mail now? What is going on with all this going off the radar stuff?
noattachment is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:08 PM   #5
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

A slight correction to KC's statement above:

Any mailing service can communicate with a Proton user; for example, if I use a gmail account to let KC know of my interest, the mail will go through. But my email to her will not be encrypted because I did not originate my mail via Proton.

And vice versa, her reply to me from her Proton account might be encrypted on her end but it arrives decrypted on my end.

Could someone intercepting these mails be able to read them? Who knows; not me.

otoh, any mail directly between Proton users is encrypted in both directions and should likely stay that way even if intercepted.

= = = =
important: see my signature for links to more info on the current federal legal issues that are pending but not yet in force, nor possibly never enforceable.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:10 PM   #6
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

User ID: 146140
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for clarifying CK really appreciate it
Ambree Austin is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:24 PM   #7
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

And what is that supposed to solve? Can’t the bad guys just email you from an encrypted account too? Or is that somehow considered entrapment? If there are breadcrumbs they will find you. Look how quickly they found the Austin bomber. But they wanted to catch the farmer; no one wants to catch low level providers and hobbyists. There’s just no money in it you’re famous for the police. We have a criminal justice system snowed under by real crime. I truly believe all of this is about Under age and slave trafficking, not consensual sex or a public health threat.

Plus, passing legislation has never equated to enforcing it. Unfunded mandates never get any traction. The reality of this situation is: message boards will have to become more hawkish about content that is posted, meaning more moderators, and that likely means more expenses, which translates to a paid membership or more paid advertising. It could also mean Membership and participation on these forums will be limited to keep the trolls and lawbreakers away.

In the future you can reach me at Austinsnumberonevicecop@proton mail.com
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:46 PM   #8
Dara-Malaika
Austin's #1 Sweetheart

User ID: 92860
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Got your info saved doll!
Dara-Malaika is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 04:21 PM   #9
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

KC, will I like the New You even better than the Old You?

And IF so, why?
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:56 AM   #10
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Interesting views above, and lets not go overboard too quickly.

As far as new email addys go, until they are verified somehow (best in person face to face or via otherwise known channels) use the Ronald Reagan model "Trust but verify!"

(see top two links in my signature)

Congress passes Acts which become laws when signed by the President and then usually (and in this instance definitely!) get tested in the Courts.

Yup, corporations and individuals will certainly be stressed out in the interim, but some careful and conscious planning can help all of relax and continue business more or less as usual.

Meanwhile, my advice is to create back ups of whatever you feel needs to be saved and keep those somewhere safe.

Contacts, photos, reviews, ads, whatever ... many of us went through this same scenario in 2009 when the aspd site was barely creaking along and then died (due to internal neglect) and those of us who looked ahead were prepared for a transition.

I see another transition coming soon and those who are prepared will survive and thrive.

ijs

= = = = =

imo, very interesting to see how some "folks" would rather diverge from the OP's initial discussion into "other stuff," especially when all of us

WALDT

Happy Hobbying awaits those who go with the ebb and the flow of the legal tides and prepare sanely for what might be in the unknown future.

fwiw, "hobbying" flourished way before the 'net groups appeared in 1999.

Those who have not lost those memories are way ahead no matter what.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:20 PM   #11
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

much drama we'll be alright
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 10:45 PM   #12
Saidar80
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Y2K anyone?
Saidar80 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:22 AM   #13
PatriotLife
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by noattachment View Post
Why do we need an encrypted e-mail now? What is going on with all this going off the radar stuff?
its just an overreaction. a simple google search shows that gmail and yahoo are encrypted too. no email server is above the law; search warrant and subpoena and email server has to hand over the emails. can pay with a gift card but ip address identifies who u are
PatriotLife is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women