Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40253
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2018, 06:42 PM   #1
Chucky1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 48
Default What would other ladies have done?

I set up an appt with a provider that was visiting Nashville on the 15th. Gave her P411 info, which she checked before setting the appt. She gave me the address to a hotel in the Vanderbilt area and I headed over. Once I got there and txted to let her know I had arrived, she said she needed 5 more mins to be ready. Fine. She then txted back to say that she had just went into the restroom and saw that she had started her period. She asked if that would be problem. While I did appreciate the honesty - I've had other providers NOT give me that information beforehand - I replied that yes, that would be an issue for me. I asked since I had already driven out to the location, would she consider doing a quick french appt for a different rate. Her reply was "No, sorry." Other than that her only other text was that she was"really upset that this was happening right now". Tell me about it. lol.
To me, doing the requested session would have been the right thing to do in that situation. What I requested was something that is a normal part of her sessions - not some crazy way-out there- fetish, and something that would have kept the client happy as well. It seemed like a win-win to me. I was actually pretty shocked that she said no.
If I had shown up and said for some reason that I couldn't go through with the appt, I think the expectation would have been that I still owed something for the time that was set aside for me.
So now that you know what I think should have happened, what would the ladies here have done in her place? Do you think the situation was handled correctly on her end?

Very curious to read any replies.
Chucky1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:50 PM   #2
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Here's what I think other ladies would have done: Used paragraphs.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:31 PM   #3
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:49 PM   #4
Chucky1
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
Here's what I think other ladies would have done: Used paragraphs.
Yes! That would have fixed the whole situation and salvaged my night! Lol.

My apologies sir. Got to pay more attn.
Old 03-23-2018, 02:51 PM   #5
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

It depends on what she's offering you, and what you're requesting.

If she's offering you time, then the appointment could have proceeded as scheduled. Menstruation does not stop time. It can however affect her mood and what kind of host she'd be. No one wants to be a shitty host, so sometimes it's better just to cancel or postpone the appt.

Then, you openly requested something that was not "time", but rather something illegal. Any decent lady would have rightfully ghosted you at that point, including myself. That behavior is very messy. I'm sure you're a sweet pleasant guy, but certainly not worth risking jailtime for. At that point of the conversation, she has no way of knowing that you're not part of some unfortunate shenanigans. And you're damn lucky that she was not involved in such, you'd have no way of knowing either. You are in Nashville ffs, certainly you've been reading the news for the past few years.

More than ever before, pay attention to what is being offered, and what you are requesting. Discipline your communications appropriately. And have some respect for the health and well-being of other humans.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:10 PM   #6
Chucky1
Gaining Momentum

Thank you for the thoughtful response Solitaire! I actually hadn't even considered that angle.

Considering our previous communication-through voice and text-, I don't believe that was her reason for not proceeding, but this is advice well worth remembering and practicing.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:13 PM   #7
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry for the snark. But the meaning was intentional. This recent legislation has my emotions twisted.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:36 PM   #8
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

On topic - I have had two providers let me know that they had started their period and suggested a shorter meeting for less money and only oral satisfaction, so for some it is an option.

Off topic - the recent legislation is simply legislators using an easy target while whoring for votes. They disgust me, since the real impact will be to make it more dangerous for consensual sex workers.

JaG

PS: Solitaire, I hope to meet you one of these days.
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 02:32 PM   #9
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
Off topic - the recent legislation is simply legislators using an easy target while whoring for votes. They disgust me, since the real impact will be to make it more dangerous for consensual sex workers.
As far as they're concerned, that's a feature, not a bug.

The silver lining in the cloud that is the closure of Craigslist personals is that now the hucksters that use fake ads to push their "background check" websites ("It's free; we just need your credit card information to verify that you're of legal age"--yeah right) have to find somewhere else to pitch their despicable bullshit.

The down side... Craigslist is down. Backpage is next, and then they'll be coming after ECCIE.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:29 PM   #10
LovesBBFS
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

She didn’t cancel on you. You had the option to go in “hot”.lol

That doesn’t bother me in the. Civvy world at all. It hasn’t come up in the hobby world. I probably wouldn’t care.
LovesBBFS is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:30 PM   #11
LovesBBFS
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post

If she's offering you time, then the appointment could have proceeded as scheduled. Menstruation does not stop time. It can however affect her mood and what kind of host she'd be. No one wants to be a shitty host, so sometimes it's better just to cancel or postpone the appt.

Then, you openly requested something that was not "time", but rather something illegal. Any decent lady would have rightfully ghosted you at that point, including myself. That behavior is very messy. I'm sure you're a sweet pleasant guy, but certainly not worth risking jailtime for. At that point of the conversation, she has no way of knowing that you're not part of some unfortunate shenanigans. And you're damn lucky that she was not involved in such, you'd have no way of knowing either. You are in Nashville ffs, certainly you've been reading the news for the past few years.

More than ever before, pay attention to what is being offered, and what you are requesting. Discipline your communications appropriately. And have some respect for the health and well-being of other humans.
Damn. Ok. Cheers to you too.
LovesBBFS is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 06:00 PM   #12
Les Grossman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post

pimp screening smh

its like the stone ages sometimes

If the police want to bust you, they will.
Les Grossman is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 01:32 PM   #13
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I Have has this happen to me and offered a less “messy” option ... but a word to the wise... be careful of your words...
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:43 PM   #14
big boi terry
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

The present climate is indeed scary.
big boi terry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women