Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Spain - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2017, 03:16 AM   #1
makingfriends
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Review: (Spain) Keyli- Couples Review

Date: 10/4/17
Name: Keyli (Devorah's suites)
Contact Info: 638 921 474
URL / Website: http://www.devorahsuites.com/project/keyli/
General Area: Floridablanca, just west of Ramblas
Activities: kissing, lfk,dfk, bbbj, girl on girl, tribbing, daty, miss, k9, cradle, cowgirl,acg
Session Length: 1h
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: long, brown, straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: very attractive, identical to pictures, about 5'2" tall, c cup,
Recommendation: Yes
makingfriends is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:49 AM   #2
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Excellent review of a great looking Puta from a very good established place you can't go wrong with. American girls can't hold a candle to these Europeans brothels, indies, clubs and so on. I'm happy you didn't go with one of those bullshit high dollar advertising brothels paying for banners all over the internet passing the costs on the john's. My internet friends and I always steer people away from those place and to Devorah's , the many pisos on sexomercado as well are absolutely incredible options many for under 100 Euros.

I notice Sabrina is no longer with Devorah's been about 4 months maybe now, any of you local Barcelona guys know if she went to another agency or changed her name or perhaps is working in one of the pisos?

I had a detailed conversation with the family yesterday about my plans to move to Europe within 5 years or less and having to wake up and read stuff like this and on the ISG is one reason. Life is short, too much pussy in Europe to rot here eating garbage for 150/200 a half hour and up, fucking bullshit.

Loveitdou, you need to organize a Monger's Convention next year for us all to meet up and have a little party. It might be the one way to drag my ass out of Germany! I can't escape !

Actually I think there are some ( might be private) 'sexomercado parties' hosted by somebody; given the amount you spend and frequency I am sure you will see an invite, get an extra one for me when you do.

And get me an invite in to one of the smoking clubs ( I need a sponsor) , I will buy anyone who gets me a pass the Puta of their choice from Devorah's for a full hour of pure bliss to obtain for me a pass good for one year or more at a horticultural club that has quality.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:09 AM   #3
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Great Review!

I'd be happy to sponsor a "party" if I am still around>

I hope to be sailing around the world starting sometime in late November and then for around the next 20 or so months.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:25 AM   #4
makingfriends
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
Great Review!

I'd be happy to sponsor a "party" if I am still around>

I hope to be sailing around the world starting sometime in late November and then for around the next 20 or so months.
Sounds like an awesome trip!
Old 10-12-2017, 08:34 AM   #5
makingfriends
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Excellent review of a great looking Puta from a very good established place you can't go wrong with. American girls can't hold a candle to these Europeans brothels, indies, clubs and so on. I'm happy you didn't go with one of those bullshit high dollar advertising brothels paying for banners all over the internet passing the costs on the john's. My internet friends and I always steer people away from those place and to Devorah's , the many pisos on sexomercado as well are absolutely incredible options many for under 100 Euros.

pretty wild really, and its not like there isn't great choice at Devorah's either
Old 10-13-2017, 04:08 AM   #6
Mikel Gimenez
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Spanish reviews thread & provider ADS in SexoMercadoBCN about Keyli - Devorah Suites

https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/keyli...g-t354370.html

https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/63892...a-t354588.html
Mikel Gimenez is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
BP Keyli of Spain

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women